Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:53:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China lifts ban on cryptocurrency  (Read 20601 times)
Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:36:11 PM

China is the biggest manipulators in the cryptocurrency industry as china have major dominance on Bitcoin , ethereum mining with players like BITMAIN. China also have 13 block producer out of 21 block producers of EOS blockchain. China knows the potential of cryptocurrency and have adopted this technology well. This news is obvious that they will remove the ban on cryptocurrency and move on with greater aspects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:39:37 PM

I hope this news is true because we have known that China is always such a bad news about bitcoin since the beginning. Remember last year about banning the bitcoin mining there or shutdown the bitcoin market there? I hope this new about it is true. Finger crossed.
Whaletale
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:41:29 PM

If they like they should not lift the ban , all I know is cryptocurrency community ain't care about them and if some thing this is another way to have bull run then you all are missing it has no one care and for you to know that the ban was initiated last year before the bull and that doesn't stop btc to reach it goal so if they think it will be a reason for this December bull or something then I believe there is no bull run this year and every noobs need to learn how market work and don't believe all these fakes news .

Serenus

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 01:03:47 PM

A good news is back from the most populated and powerful country in the world. China lifts ban on cryptocurrency, individuals and businesses can own crypto now legally. I believe this change will impact on the market value and it may go up now.
Of course, this news should have a positive effect on the market, but it is also important that large investors start buying cryptocurrency in large quantities now, I think the market will finally go up.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    SkyWay    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
$1BN USD INVESTMENT ROUND OPENS 10th JULY, 2017      |      NEW GENERATION OF WORLD TRANSPORT SYSTEM
>                                  WHITEPAPER | BUSINESS PLAN | BITCOINTALK | SLACK | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK                                  <
bbcolex

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:12:58 PM

A good news is back from the most populated and powerful country in the world. China lifts ban on cryptocurrency, individuals and businesses can own crypto now legally. I believe this change will impact on the market value and it may go up now.

I wouldn't get excited about this news, China been doing this from time to time. I don't know what's their intention this time if it was really lift, we all know after the ATH from bitcoin last year price dump one of those reason was CHINA banning crypto currency lots of FUD from that county. I wont trust them and would rather ignore any news dealing chinese.

Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:13:42 PM

Of course, this news should have a positive effect on the market, but it is also important that large investors start buying cryptocurrency in large quantities now, I think the market will finally go up.

Absolutely, the investors now are excited because china lifted its ban on cryptocurrency. We will expect that the market will boom if chinese investors invest in crytpo.
qolaqola

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:15:52 PM

If it's really true, then it's great. Just still in the bounty of the companies have restrictions for citizens of the USA and China. For them, there is a ban on the purchase of tokens. But I think that even the bans will not stop people from doing cryptocurrency.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:16:40 PM

This is very good news, because when crypto gets a good place and position in a country it can develop crypto's popularity. Moreover, the country of China is a very large country that has a very large population and it will clearly have an impact on the development of crypto globally. Large populations such as the country of China must continue to be considered because the impact is so great for overall development.
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:17:46 PM

Yeah saw this news this is good news,poidee should all to the top to go,if in a growing market such news,that would be a good pump,but don't give rosti the crypt,there are special departments that are hemorrhaging money to keep the market in one place,so that people do not get rich,and when they will have then will increase,although I'm sure they won't be able to keep,or much disadvantage will make

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:18:49 PM

China did not acknowledge lifting ban from crypto, it was a mere court hearing favouring crypto and folks fine-tuned it, then this rumor was birthed. Well, the truth is that China has the highest number of mining activities globally, so everything looks like (I allow something , but publicly I deny it) scenario. Let's hope someday they and other big shots will lift ban and welcome crypto.
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:21:51 PM

I hope this news is true because we have known that China is always such a bad news about bitcoin since the beginning. Remember last year about banning the bitcoin mining there or shutdown the bitcoin market there? I hope this new about it is true. Finger crossed.
Grin right, I also hope this news is true. however, in my opinion, China has a big influence on cryptocurrency and this positive news will be able to improve the market situation that was bad

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:21:56 PM

I wouldn't get excited about this news, China been doing this from time to time. I don't know what's their intention this time if it was really lift, we all know after the ATH from bitcoin last year price dump one of those reason was CHINA banning crypto currency lots of FUD from that county. I wont trust them and would rather ignore any news dealing chinese.
Indeed, they are one of those reason why crypto value fell a lot after the massive rise, after they ban crypto lots of investors losses their money, now that they are unbanning it I guess its really risky to follow them if ever the hyped will be created once again, China have a lots of people and they can really create impact once they started to reinvest.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:46:10 PM

When China banned cryptocurrency, the price on the market has deteriorated sharply for the worse. I hope that now will also be just the opposite.

J-N

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:47:13 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2018, 02:04:33 PM by J-N

You have some reliable source, I was looking in google and I get old articles with many speculations, if really China releases the cryptos in the country, that would mean that the bull run of December can still happen, I want to believe that but several years in this medium have made me a little skeptical.

https://www.btcnn.com/china-lifts-bitcoin-ban-individuals-and-businesses-can-now-own-cryptocurrencies-legally/

As I understand after reading this article, the Shenzhen court recognized Bitcoin as a legal asset that people may own, transfer and utilize. There is no information about other crypto-currencies but I guess that now all highly rated coins are also legal assets in China.

I'm sure that this is a step in the right direction. The Chinese government was too tough when in 2017 they suddenly banned the crypto-exchange markets. I suppose that now they see how the top rated crypto-currencies thrive and many people from all over the world start adopting Bitcoin and other coins therefore government decided to loosen the severe regulations in this new economic field.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:48:58 PM

If this is really true then it will surely increase the demand for cryptocurrency because of many companies and business establishments are already accepting of it and since China is giant in population so more users had been expected to buy that will help to start the bull run.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:49:42 PM

This was blatant clickbait. Owning btc was always legal, though made very difficult since it's not easy to buy. Trading however is still illegal, so I am not so sure if this would lead to a bull run. However, China seems to be quite pro-crypto and pro-blockchain in general. They just want to keep a tight rope on the whole thing. I get it partly, when looking at how other things work over there. But, in the end, I don't think China is the one spoiling the party right now. To me the US is with how they are trying to regulate the whole crypto-world.
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:13:26 PM

This is amazing, I know a man here have troubles in his country in  withdraw his money  and now he is willing to use it to pay Chinese company against goods for trader.,
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:21:14 PM

If this news information is quite true then it's a welcome development to the entire cryptocurrency community, the information will help increase the demand of crypto in China which is one of the biggest economies of the world
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:22:49 PM

[/quote

I hope this would be the start of a new bull rally, but I guess some people would still wait that the price of Bitcoin will go up before they start buying.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 02:23:18 PM

If this news is correct then it can change the fundamentals of the whole market as Chinese have huge participation in this market and it can start a new bull run of this market.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: