Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:10:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] AQER: the first blockchain & AI marketplace for Vloggers and Brands  (Read 17302 times)
Urakeavan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:46:37 PM

Do you know what I like? That the price is set for 1 token in euros, and not in the crypto. Ether grows in price, bitcoin has all the chances to grow as well, which means that the cost of the token can jump up so much that at the time of ICO a large number of investors will drop out. And here the euro figures on the account will change, if I understand correctly. Although maybe I can acquire tokens here for both ether and for dollars and for bitcoin — I don’t know this, I would like to know.
yes, there is just one “dark” place where the team of this project for some reason does not focus attention. Have you seen that the minimum investment is 1 ether? That is, in any case, investors will be tied to the exchange rates of the crypto.
well, damn, you read something diagonally))) there, in White Piper, it is written in black and white that the limit is not one ether, but 260 euros (!!!), that is, stable paper currency
darn, but I don’t like the fact that whole 260 euros is a minimum contribution ... I’m not ready to spend so much on questionable projects
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTC_Eldorado

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:50:34 PM

Watching this thread on the forum is becoming more and more interesting)))) on the topic, the volatility of bitcoin annoys me. Therefore, I am glad that there is an opportunity to invest in the usual euro))
I agree, bitcoin falls, then rises. By the way, for those who have asked about smart contracts above - they are made automatically when tokens are being purchased.
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:59:27 PM

Do you know what I like? That the price is set for 1 token in euros, and not in the crypto. Ether grows in price, bitcoin has all the chances to grow as well, which means that the cost of the token can jump up so much that at the time of ICO a large number of investors will drop out. And here the euro figures on the account will change, if I understand correctly. Although maybe I can acquire tokens here for both ether and for dollars and for bitcoin — I don’t know this, I would like to know.
yes, there is just one “dark” place where the team of this project for some reason does not focus attention. Have you seen that the minimum investment is 1 ether? That is, in any case, investors will be tied to the exchange rates of the crypto.
well, damn, you read something diagonally))) there, in White Piper, it is written in black and white that the limit is not one ether, but 260 euros (!!!), that is, stable paper currency
darn, but I don’t like the fact that whole 260 euros is a minimum contribution ... I’m not ready to spend so much on questionable projects
I want to immediately ask people like the guy above (sorry, if you are not a guy, but a girl): what are you doing in this case on the ICO forum? ... Trying to guide other investors on the true path?
pogi23

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:14:40 PM

Watching this thread on the forum is becoming more and more interesting)))) on the topic, the volatility of bitcoin annoys me. Therefore, I am glad that there is an opportunity to invest in the usual euro))
I agree, bitcoin falls, then rises. By the way, for those who have asked about smart contracts above - they are made automatically when tokens are being purchased.

gotta re-read White Paper and their ... yellow paper (for the first time I hear about this)))).
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:16:28 PM

gotta re-read White Paper and their ... yellow paper (for the first time I hear about this)))).
Yeah, I, too, after several dozen articles exposing these ICOs read, no longer believe anyone))) it’s better to bet on boxing than to invest in such projects)))
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:29:59 PM

Can someone tell me how to sign a smart contract in the system? I am pretty new to all these things, but I am trying to participate in this project))
And please tell me where, in what areas in the framework of the project, artificial intelligence is involved? And what is its innovation here in this project?
I have not yet gone in-depth on the subject, but I am already pleased that here, at least, AI, and not neural networks is used)))
The contract is automatically made when you buy tokens, and you will automatically receive dividends.
So what can anyone say about attaching tokens to crypto? I believe that we must look at the growth of the ether and Bitcoin before investing. In the future, you can weld up stupidly on the growth of these currencies.
It goes without saying. But in the same place tokens are bought in three types of currencies, including the euro. And I think that in case of anything, the company will recount them to the most unfavorable course for the investor))))
what are you talking about? you just like painting everything in a bad light ....
damn, well, if you invest in the ICO (note in the ICO, and not in the crypto !!!!), then you have to wait for the ICO to blow up, and not the crypto to rise in price! Do you want to earn from the bitcoin or ether volatility? Invest in them
where did you find this info about the minimum investment? I'm stuck on a smart contract. I like this thing, but I want to understand it somehow. That's why I’m missing some details ....
To be honest, I'm completely at a loss as to where to invest right now. It seems to me that it is best to wait a little longer.
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:01:14 PM

you hit me in the spot with the bitcoin volatility)) I still bite my elbows because I did not sell it for 20 big ones)))
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:02:55 PM

c’mon)) it will still grow) it fell almost twice already, I think this is a temporary phenomenon.
Tamandrac

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:49:03 PM

I want to immediately ask people like the guy above (sorry, if you are not a guy, but a girl): what are you doing in this case on the ICO forum? ... Trying to guide other investors on the true path?
why the mockings, I don’t understand ... There are a lot of people for whom there is some psychological maximum that they are not ready to cross in such events as the ICO. And there are many such people. And just such people would allow the project to quickly assemble a hard cap
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:00:56 AM

Yeah, I, too, after several dozen articles exposing these ICOs read, no longer believe anyone))) it’s better to bet on boxing than to invest in such projects)))
Listen, well, you're not talking about that at all. Boxing is for gambling people, ICO is for investors. Different things, my friend)
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:02:05 AM

Listen, well, you're not talking about that at all. Boxing is for gambling people, ICO is for investors. Different things, my friend)
I understand, it’s just that with alternative options the result is there right away))) and you can get up quite well on gambling
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:42:19 AM

I understand, it’s just that with alternative options the result is there right away))) and you can get up quite well on gambling
So choose a normal project and invest in it large. You may also win and there are more chances than I with boxing)
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:48:15 AM

damn, you hit my sore spot)) I also hung on betting sites at one time)) used to bet on tennis and soccer))
DonProton

Merit: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:56:53 AM

well, what, won something?
Crypton2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:07:11 AM

well, what, won something?
almost none)))))) I lost more)) here we are, now I have switched to ICO)))))
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:15:17 AM

I see))) you are just looking for easy money)))))))))) well, good luck))))
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:20:54 AM

I don’t understand if it was sarcasm or not ... What's wrong? .. If I have money, I'd rather spend it on something like this than buy myself the latest iPhone)))
pogi23

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:51:33 AM

c’mon)) it will still grow) it fell almost twice already, I think this is a temporary phenomenon.
I don’t particularly pay attention to Bitcoin jumps, although the thought of even such a relatively minor subsidence of cryptocurrency number 1 worries everyone from the world of crypts.
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:52:35 AM

By the way, we’d like some of the forum participants’ attention. We will be very grateful if you take your time to read our whitepaper and highlight here if something’s escaping your understanding. It is small and you should be interested if you’re here)
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:54:27 AM

I agree, nonsense, these iPhones .. But still, let's communicate in the framework of the topic)))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: