Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:07:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] AQER: the first blockchain & AI marketplace for Vloggers and Brands  (Read 17302 times)
Urakeavan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:30:37 PM

You have a really nice website! I will buy several tokens solely because I really liked it)))
do you know that the minimum deposit in this ICO is whole 260 euros? In my opinion, this is a huge investment. Especially if you don’t plan buying only one token...
Yes Yes? .. Why this particular amount became interesting to me, even thought
it is assumed that 1 token is 1 ether if I understand everything correctly

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:35:00 PM

it seems to me that someone is now very delicately promoting the betting site)) A couple more messages and the questions will appear like ‘what about betting on boxers?’, ‘Where do you bet?’ and stuff like that))))
so you think all this is scam, no more?

Well, I dindn’t say anything about scam. I just browsed forums, read a bunch, checked out some of the opinions of crypto experts and realized for myself that this kind of investment is just not for me. I don’t like to wait for long. But the project as a whole, I think, is worthwhile. Therefore, I want to wish the guys good luck.
Xtonyonyack

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:52:41 PM

You have a really nice website! I will buy several tokens solely because I really liked it)))
do you know that the minimum deposit in this ICO is whole 260 euros? In my opinion, this is a huge investment. Especially if you don’t plan buying only one token...
so that's it... well, for me this price isn’t critical. Consider also that this is a pretty nice looking project that can quite possibly become a source of passive income in the future. So why not
Tamandrac

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:14:24 PM

so that's it... well, for me this price isn’t critical. Consider also that this is a pretty nice looking project that can quite possibly become a source of passive income in the future. So why not
so you are from the large investors lot... In that case, can I ask you something? You said that you will invest in this ICO just because you like their website. It seems to me that this is kind of a short-sighted decision, or something
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:41:08 PM

it seems to me that someone is now very delicately promoting the betting site)) A couple more messages and the questions will appear like ‘what about betting on boxers?’, ‘Where do you bet?’ and stuff like that))))
Well, I dindn’t say anything about scam. I just browsed forums, read a bunch, checked out some of the opinions of crypto experts and realized for myself that this kind of investment is just not for me. I don’t like to wait for long. But the project as a whole, I think, is worthwhile. Therefore, I want to wish the guys good luck.
damn, I also want to make bets! now you don’t mind telling me where you are doing this, huh?
Phileste

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:44:13 PM

so you are from the large investors lot... In that case, can I ask you something? You said that you will invest in this ICO just because you like their website. It seems to me that this is kind of a short-sighted decision, or something
how can I tell you - yes and no. I’ve spent my good share of time with venture investments and similar things. I can safely say that it’s enough to look at the site to understand whether a particular product is viable or not. But in any case I recommend to always carefully read the whitepaper and comments on forums like this one. You can, you know, learn a lot of useful things.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:48:52 PM

damn, I also want to make bets! now you don’t mind telling me where you are doing this, huh?
I asked in private, enough flood without me here)
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:55:33 PM

Honestly, surprised that the topic is still alive)))
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:59:44 PM

why not?
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:39:11 PM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

why not?
because the vast majority of ICOs are the most common type of scam. And, as a rule, a special influx of commentators (which are not commentators at all) is observed only on the eve of the sale of tokens. And long before it’s just quiet in these topics)))
BTC_Eldorado

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:54:30 PM

why not?
because the vast majority of ICOs are the most common type of scam. And, as a rule, a special influx of commentators (which are not commentators at all) is observed only on the eve of the sale of tokens. And long before it’s just quiet in these topics)))
and what does this tell you?)))
Sevreki

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:00:19 PM

how can I tell you - yes and no. I’ve spent my good share of time with venture investments and similar things. I can safely say that it’s enough to look at the site to understand whether a particular product is viable or not. But in any case I recommend to always carefully read the whitepaper and comments on forums like this one. You can, you know, learn a lot of useful things.
Well, I’ve read everything there is to this project and everything seems nice-looking. The truth is, the very essence of this ICO seems to me kinda embarrassing))) Well, I mean, the concept of ICOs)) You give your money to someone in the hope that the project will “blow up” and bring you some income after a couple of years..)))
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:04:21 PM

why not?
and what does this tell you?)))
well, it means that people are really interested, it means that there is something in this particular project.
Urakeavan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:14:19 PM

Interestingly, now the rate has dropped so much in the cryptocurrency market, whether it will affect investment in the project or not
rapi

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:18:46 PM

Are there real opportunities for content creators to take advantage of using this platform if the number of business owners is very small?
Love the company and plan to invest in your market too.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:26:01 PM

O Lord, another ICO, the whitepaper of which makes me anticipate ICO)) On the other hand, I used to go so far beyond reasonable limits and lost a lot.... But this is in the past. If we talk specifically about AQER, I still won’t hurry. The announcement is good, but we’ll see. Someone may as well expose the guys Smiley
you’re being vague and ambiguous by saying at first that you want to invest, and calling the guys potential scammers after))
He simply said that theoretically this ICO can be a scam, like so many others eventually appeared to be.
Hey hey hey, I’m not calling anyone criminals in vain. Again: the project (or rather, the idea of ​​it) I like. I’m considering all of the nuances though))
But it seems to me personally that all these big words - ICO, blockchain, artificial intelligence - are meant before all else to attract the attention of investors. Trendy techs and all that...
Listen, well, the blockchain, ai are used directly in practice here to provide more capabilities. There are other more technical forums for you if you want to go more in-depth as for technologies.
why bother getting into all these ICOs at all with all this ‘unnecessary to dig inoto tech’?...
I sort of know how it all works (not a developer, but I’m kind of interested in all these IT topics), but for some reason I don’t put high hopes on all these ICOs. On the other hand, I will be glad if I can participate in this project (I like it and that's it), just need to save money, I don’t want to be limit myself with just one token
Oh, so you are an expert? what exactly do you like about this project?
pogi23

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:08:30 PM

O Lord, another ICO, the whitepaper of which makes me anticipate ICO)) On the other hand, I used to go so far beyond reasonable limits and lost a lot.... But this is in the past. If we talk specifically about AQER, I still won’t hurry. The announcement is good, but we’ll see. Someone may as well expose the guys Smiley
you’re being vague and ambiguous by saying at first that you want to invest, and calling the guys potential scammers after))
He simply said that theoretically this ICO can be a scam, like so many others eventually appeared to be.
Hey hey hey, I’m not calling anyone criminals in vain. Again: the project (or rather, the idea of ​​it) I like. I’m considering all of the nuances though))
But it seems to me personally that all these big words - ICO, blockchain, artificial intelligence - are meant before all else to attract the attention of investors. Trendy techs and all that...
Listen, well, the blockchain, ai are used directly in practice here to provide more capabilities. There are other more technical forums for you if you want to go more in-depth as for technologies.
why bother getting into all these ICOs at all with all this ‘unnecessary to dig inoto tech’?...
I sort of know how it all works (not a developer, but I’m kind of interested in all these IT topics), but for some reason I don’t put high hopes on all these ICOs. On the other hand, I will be glad if I can participate in this project (I like it and that's it), just need to save money, I don’t want to be limit myself with just one token
well... I checked out the team, checked out the site, checked out the prospects of the niche of the project... It seems that everything isn’t so bad)
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:12:29 PM

Damn, I'm so lazy to read whitepaper too... Who thinks what? Should I buy tokens or not?
if you read white paper, you would see that the minimum contribution is more than two hundred euros. Are you really rich enough to risk such a sum and give it to those guys whose whitepaper you are too lazy to read?....
I will also add: infographics there is just great. For some reason I did not expect to see just such a flow of information. I personally perceive it better. It’s great for a general understanding of the situation.
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:34:35 PM

well... I checked out the team, checked out the site, checked out the prospects of the niche of the project... It seems that everything isn’t so bad)
As about some details.. if you are using instagram or YouTube, you can understand how much more or less well-known bloggers are in demand now... secondly... look at the site, go to linkedin profiles of the team.... well, I would say that everything is done flawlessly with these guys.
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:12:43 PM

the prospects for the project are obvious. The main thing now is to make sure all this is not a scam...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: