Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:00:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] AQER: the first blockchain & AI marketplace for Vloggers and Brands  (Read 17302 times)
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:49:25 PM

And I think this white paper and the project itself is very “dry”.. it not contain all the necessary things to understand project totally
what did you expect??)))) promises that in three days, by investing 1 dollar, you will become a millionaire?...
I’d rather just say that somehow the idea of ​​the project doesn’t excite me for some reason.
Well, you have a full right for your own opinion. For example, I was interested in the project, in part because many of the guys from the topic who seem to know stuff about all this tell me good things about it.
There are just no people in my surroundings that know crypto that much so I use these forums forreferences.

actually, someone else's expert opinion can save a lot of time)) if I had paid attention to it back in my time, I probably would never have dared to buy the same bitcoins that once cost a little more than a couple of bucks...
nfesicuc

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:54:17 PM

I’ve heard something similar about Indahash platform.
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:56:10 PM

And I think this white paper and the project itself is very “dry”.. it not contain all the necessary things to understand project totally
what did you expect??)))) promises that in three days, by investing 1 dollar, you will become a millionaire?...
I’d rather just say that somehow the idea of ​​the project doesn’t excite me for some reason.
Well, you have a full right for your own opinion. For example, I was interested in the project, in part because many of the guys from the topic who seem to know stuff about all this tell me good things about it.
There are just no people in my surroundings that know crypto that much so I use these forums forreferences.

actually, someone else's expert opinion can save a lot of time)) if I had paid attention to it back in my time, I probably would never have dared to buy the same bitcoins that once cost a little more than a couple of bucks...
Oooh, so you are one of those people who got rich when the bitcoin blew up?
psp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:58:02 PM

Well, listen, something must finally be done in the field of ICO projects! 80% is scam, or how many there is, well, it's too much!
I agree with you, the percentage of deceptions is very large. I think that in due course they will come to the issue of regulation, but so far we have what we have)
Tata011

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:59:20 PM

It is very interesting how it will look in practice, what new privileges and new revenue streams will appear for users of your platform? Wink

⦁BlokBiz⦁
Бeзoпacныe кpиптoвыe инвecтиции, кoнтpoлиpyeмыe пpoeкты [/ i]
⦁ www.blokbiz.io ⦁
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:01:54 PM

Oooh, so you are one of those people who got rich when the bitcoin blew up?
nope))  i can’t really say that i got rich))) I still keep all my investments in crypto and don’t exchange it for dollars
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:07:42 PM

Well, listen, something must finally be done in the field of ICO projects! 80% is scam, or how many there is, well, it's too much!
I agree with you, the percentage of deceptions is very large. I think that in due course they will come to the issue of regulation, but so far we have what we have)
When the regulation comes, all the scam guys  will have already died from a cocaine overdose... Smiley
casrowhi

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:08:40 PM

Or Steem.io, or REOS. They all have their own specifics. But the goal is common.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:17:25 PM

When the regulation comes, all the scam guys  will have already died from a cocaine overdose... Smiley
I think regulations will not help here. Scammers will take a great idea and get the ICO right. And then, it will take them several years to build a project, and then there would be completely nothing))
houfalu

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:18:53 PM

Or Steem.io, or REOS. They all have their own specifics. But the goal is common.
Cryptocurrency-like content trading is meant to succeed. So many IT enthusiasts start this type of business
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:20:12 PM

today I have decided to invest and I don’t know what will happen tomorrow)) a lot depends of market condition. I hope that everything will stabilise
I3arni

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:20:31 PM

I think regulations will not help here. Scammers will take a great idea and get the ICO right. And then, it will take them several years to build a project, and then there would be completely nothing))

I do not think so either (about the regulation). Scammers will continue to work in this area until it brings any profit
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:24:58 PM

I do not think so either (about the regulation). Scammers will continue to work in this area until it brings any profit
but it seems to me that yes, fraudsters will still work and come up with new workarounds for such organizations. Simply, there will be less of them considerably, because regulation, despite all its minuses, in this case brings rather certain advantages.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:25:27 PM

today I have decided to invest and I don’t know what will happen tomorrow)) a lot depends of market condition. I hope that everything will stabilise
i’m torn apart with doubts... it is so difficult to decide. Market is falling but I think that some coins will definitely survive and restore with time
Crypton2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:29:44 PM

but it seems to me that yes, fraudsters will still work and come up with new workarounds for such organizations. Simply, there will be less of them considerably, because regulation, despite all its minuses, in this case brings rather certain advantages.
Scam has one future, behind bars ... in time everyone will pay.. imho
gatucci

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:32:28 PM

Cryptocurrency-like content trading is meant to succeed. So many IT enthusiasts start this type of business
Yeah, and blockchain-based platforms look really promising.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:33:57 PM

empty promises will be empty promises, there’s just no way around these things. projects built without a consistent approach will fail inevitably.
pogi23

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:00:35 PM

i’m torn apart with doubts... it is so difficult to decide. Market is falling but I think that some coins will definitely survive and restore with time
well, it is always the case)) we’re all entrusting our money to strangers here... so it is rather risky))
BTC_Eldorado

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:07:07 PM

empty promises will be empty promises, there’s just no way around these things. projects built without a consistent approach will fail inevitably.
And I will repeat myself: I have an absolutely suspicious attitude towards all ICO projects.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:12:19 PM

And I will repeat myself: I have an absolutely suspicious attitude towards all ICO projects.
Well, in order to understand who is in front of you - fraudsters or not, you just need to be critical of all such projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: