Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:09:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] AQER: the first blockchain & AI marketplace for Vloggers and Brands  (Read 17302 times)
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:23:01 PM

today I have decided to invest and I don’t know what will happen tomorrow)) a lot depends of market condition. I hope that everything will stabilise
i’m torn apart with doubts... it is so difficult to decide. Market is falling but I think that some coins will definitely survive and restore with time
well, it is always the case)) we’re all entrusting our money to strangers here... so it is rather risky))
why not? Considering the situation with tons of banks, even with suspicious ICOs there can be less likelihood to lose savings))))
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:42:57 PM

I think regulations will not help here. Scammers will take a great idea and get the ICO right. And then, it will take them several years to build a project, and then there would be completely nothing))
I do not think so either (about the regulation). Scammers will continue to work in this area until it brings any profit
but it seems to me that yes, fraudsters will still work and come up with new workarounds for such organizations. Simply, there will be less of them considerably, because regulation, despite all its minuses, in this case brings rather certain advantages.
Scam has one future, behind bars ... in time everyone will pay.. imho
empty promises will be empty promises, there’s just no way around these things. projects built without a consistent approach will fail inevitably.
And I will repeat myself: I have an absolutely suspicious attitude towards all ICO projects.
Thorough analysis, thorough analysis, repeat this lika mantra again and again)))
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:50:45 PM

yes, half of the projects can’t survive until the end of a presale, and probably out of the surviving half, 90 percent will sit still for half a year. What is there to look out for when we’re talking about whole years?
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:04:08 PM

yes, half of the projects can’t survive until the end of a presale, and probably out of the surviving half, 90 percent will sit still for half a year. What is there to look out for when we’re talking about whole years?
but it seems to me that it is precisely because there are very, very few laws in the cryptocurrency sphere that no one can clearly establish the prospects for the project and the scam behind it. The subject is still somewhat new to people. It’s in Japan and South Korea where there’s some kind of adequate regulation.
kanovi

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:17:26 PM

By the way))) Here is what was mentioned a few messages earlier. One of the congressmen called for a ban on the ICO. in his opinion the placement of tokens harms the national economy At the same time, he was very positive about the technology itself. Earlier, the former chairman of deposit insurance offered to leave the crypt alone. One gets the impression that there are differences of opinion and what consequences this will lead to remain incomprehensible.
ballrimswatch

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:33:22 PM

By the way))) Here is what was mentioned a few messages earlier. One of the congressmen called for a ban on the ICO. in his opinion the placement of tokens harms the national economy At the same time, he was very positive about the technology itself. Earlier, the former chairman of deposit insurance offered to leave the crypt alone. One gets the impression that there are differences of opinion and what consequences this will lead to remain incomprehensible.

I doubt that all this will ever come true. Ok, even if they take such a step, the maximum that is worth the wait is REGULATION, not a BAN. However, I did not fully understand how the placement of tokens harms the economy, although the money goes to ICO, but this is an investment in the future.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:48:06 PM

but it seems to me that it is precisely because there are very, very few laws in the cryptocurrency sphere that no one can clearly establish the prospects for the project and the scam behind it. The subject is still somewhat new to people. It’s in Japan and South Korea where there’s some kind of adequate regulation.
Well, even if there are laws, scam artists will still find a way out. This is the endless fight
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:52:09 PM

naturally, they will find the way, but there will be fewer of them, because it is somewhat more difficult to bypass laws than to play in a field where there are no laws at all. Only experienced and hardened scammers will remain.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:53:52 PM

naturally, they will find the way, but there will be fewer of them, because it is somewhat more difficult to bypass laws than to play in a field where there are no laws at all. Only experienced and hardened scammers will remain.
Ahah, well, the small scammers should be identified by the investors themselves instead of given a chance to make their plans a reality.
DiscoMan

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:59:06 PM

I think that projects that have no analogues or that solve problems of previous similar projects will survive. all sorts of bitcoin forks won’t because they don’t offer any innovations
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:03:23 PM

well, so what are we talking about - this will only happen after 1-2 years. And investors are interested in faster results of such "investigations")
spacerbrug

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:07:40 PM

I doubt that all this will ever come true. Ok, even if they take such a step, the maximum that is worth the wait is REGULATION, not a BAN. However, I did not fully understand how the placement of tokens harms the economy, although the money goes to ICO, but this is an investment in the future.

I agree. their tokens are equal to securities, and this suits them completely, since the US securities market is quite developed.
BTC_Eldorado

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:08:25 PM

well, so what are we talking about - this will only happen after 1-2 years. And investors are interested in faster results of such "investigations")
ridiculous)))) take any kind of ICO right now, they are all super, and they have no analogues.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:12:23 PM

Well, wait a minute, if investors have already invested money (and most investors find out about a particular project 1-2 months before the sale), there would be nothing they can do.... only sit there and hope that they gave their blood and sweat earned funds to honest people (which I doubt very much))))
DiscoMan

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:17:14 PM

think that uniqueness is not in the first place. new cryptocurrency exchanges may appear, and, despite the fact that there are already similar projects, if your particular project turns out to be better, it will take its place in the market.

nfesicuc

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:58:35 PM

I agree. their tokens are equal to securities, and this suits them completely, since the US securities market is quite developed.
They seem to don’t really know yet what to do with. Now, apparently, senators are trying to figure the ways to get some doug out of it. Everything’s sold there, you know
casrowhi

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:32:13 PM

They seem to don’t really know yet what to do with. Now, apparently, senators are trying to figure the ways to get some doug out of it. Everything’s sold there, you know

i’m confused, i though ico do not accept US citizens  Smiley
houfalu

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:31:15 PM

This is not entirely true; some ICOs that are negotiating with their securities agency may operate in the US market. Moreover, there are those who work under the American jurisdiction.
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:39:49 PM

This is not entirely true; some ICOs that are negotiating with their securities agency may operate in the US market. Moreover, there are those who work under the American jurisdiction.

That’s true. That’s exactly why I wrote above that they themselves do not know what to do next with the ICO...
Urakeavan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:59:32 PM

That’s true. That’s exactly why I wrote above that they themselves do not know what to do next with the ICO...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: