Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:36:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] AQER: the first blockchain & AI marketplace for Vloggers and Brands  (Read 17302 times)
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:15:11 AM

think that uniqueness is not in the first place. new cryptocurrency exchanges may appear, and, despite the fact that there are already similar projects, if your particular project turns out to be better, it will take its place in the market.
was there someone talking about 80% of scam? These figures are understated)) As practice has shown, 99 percent of ICOs were scam. But there is a positive side to this - now investors will become smarter, they will think better where to invest))))))

Yeah, they already becoming oh so smart)))
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:24:23 AM

think that uniqueness is not in the first place. new cryptocurrency exchanges may appear, and, despite the fact that there are already similar projects, if your particular project turns out to be better, it will take its place in the market.
was there someone talking about 80% of scam? These figures are understated)) As practice has shown, 99 percent of ICOs were scam. But there is a positive side to this - now investors will become smarter, they will think better where to invest))))))

are talking about yourself (about “becomimg smarter”) Huh?
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:32:25 AM

Well, in part)))) I invested in one scam project ...... I still expect that at least the initial investment will be returned to me.....
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:41:05 AM

Well, in part)))) I invested in one scam project ...... I still expect that at least the initial investment will be returned to me.....
Wow, what project are we talking about?
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:45:51 AM

no matter what anyone says, but it seems to me that over time, large investors will also catch up with this ICO.
All ICOs (and this is no exception) directly threaten the growth of the economy. And in this case, it becomes clear why the United States wants to introduce this kind of innovation. As for other countries, I think they will pick up this innovation, as a trend.
Listen, well, America is not the whole world. The big guys of other countries have their own heads on their shoulders, and they know better how to manage such projects to attract investments.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:49:48 AM

let's discuss this in private, wouldn’t wanna highlight it too much. And then maybe this is not a scam, and i expect bad things from decent people....
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:56:13 AM

no matter what anyone says, but it seems to me that over time, large investors will also catch up with this ICO.
All ICOs (and this is no exception) directly threaten the growth of the economy. And in this case, it becomes clear why the United States wants to introduce this kind of innovation. As for other countries, I think they will pick up this innovation, as a trend.
Listen, well, America is not the whole world. The big guys of other countries have their own heads on their shoulders, and they know better how to manage such projects to attract investments.
I agree that each country has the right to regulate itself. And if in a particular country there is a ban on ICO, it means that it is necessary. After all, there are always exchanges where you can buy coins.
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:02:41 AM

Guys, please tell me what’s the point of buying coins on stock exchanges when it comes to ICO?
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:15:21 AM

Guys, please tell me what’s the point of buying coins on stock exchanges when it comes to ICO?
as far as I know, even if ICO is banned, it will still be possible to get around using private VPNs.
rapi

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:19:16 AM

It seems a bit risky. does the user have full access to the wallet with AQER?
Are there real opportunities for content creators to take advantage of using this platform if the number of business owners is very small?
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:20:43 AM

let's discuss this in private, wouldn’t wanna highlight it too much. And then maybe this is not a scam, and i expect bad things from decent people....
aaa))) so you still hope for their honesty)) well, well)))
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:26:31 AM

why wouldn’t i... I left so much money there)))
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:33:26 AM

Lord, the last few commentators, such a feeling, came here just to chat. People, learn material, and then participate in smart conversations !!!
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:33:44 AM

Yes, do not worry, you can still get out of it as a winner.
BTC_Eldorado

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:37:57 AM

Yes, do not worry, you can still get out of it as a winner.
guess only time will tell ...
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:43:50 AM

what are you even talking about. People will continue giving money. Now that the ether price has dropped, they will be giving all the more.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:52:06 AM

what are you even talking about. People will continue giving money. Now that the ether price has dropped, they will be giving all the more.
guys, you have gone way too far from the topic. Let's just wrap it up... we're just flooding here)))
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:02:21 AM

guys, you have gone way too far from the topic. Let's just wrap it up... we're just flooding here)))
we are simply discussing the ICO perspectives as a whole)) this is also ICO, right?)
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:09:15 AM

we are simply discussing the ICO perspectives as a whole)) this is also ICO, right?)
it’s just that all of these discussions are like in general, without any specifics. And it is necessary to discuss this particular project. there are a lot of branches about scam. Go there and enjoy.
Crypton2018

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:14:55 AM

This will not happen in life, because the United States is a country from which everything basically goes to other countries (well, all trends, including economic ones). Therefore, there will always defend their interests to those who benefit from it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: