Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:36:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] AQER: the first blockchain & AI marketplace for Vloggers and Brands  (Read 17302 times)
Discovery2017

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:57:11 AM

No wonder they joke that every time a new technological solution is created on the blockchain, somewhere in the world the SQL database dies.
haha Im not sure. my server drops far more often.
have you tried to work better or something? Smiley
I’m not sure if the troubles with traditional databases depend on the blockchain popularity.
neither do I. what I wanted to say is I’m a bit sick of blockchain.
so why do you comment the tools built on the blockchain?
I just wanted to dilute all these wow-that’s-so-great kind of comments.
but you know, that is really great. so keep calm and learn why blockchain is so cool.
DiscoMan

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:02:39 AM

No wonder they joke that every time a new technological solution is created on the blockchain, somewhere in the world the SQL database dies.
haha Im not sure. my server drops far more often.
have you tried to work better or something? Smiley
I’m not sure if the troubles with traditional databases depend on the blockchain popularity.
neither do I. what I wanted to say is I’m a bit sick of blockchain.
so why do you comment the tools built on the blockchain?
I just wanted to dilute all these wow-that’s-so-great kind of comments.
but you know, that is really great. so keep calm and learn why blockchain is so cool.
I would like the interface to be more interesting. I guess it would be a great new experience.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:09:54 AM

And yet I want to say that project AQER is quite an interesting concept of its product... Is that the VERY FIRST solution in the market?
BTC_Eldorado

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:15:38 AM

And yet I want to say that project AQER is quite an interesting concept of its product... Is that the VERY FIRST solution in the market?
As far as I’ve seen from the whitepaper it is.
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:17:14 AM

Project AQER certainly deserves attention. I don’t get the ranking principle. What’s the idea?
The AI is going to define your position.
I guess it is going to be really difficult to start.

Do there will be AI implemented.. I just can’t imagine how many different ways of AI implementation
nfesicuc

Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:20:08 AM

Project AQER certainly deserves attention. I don’t get the ranking principle. What’s the idea?
The AI is going to define your position.
I guess it is going to be really difficult to start.

Do there will be AI implemented.. I just can’t imagine how many different ways of AI implementation
I guess the point is to get a highly-performant platform, not a sheet with sparkling buttons.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:20:55 AM

But it seems to me I’ve seen something like that before.
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:26:00 AM

So many  people create the hype around ICO))) the team members can use that)) free marketing capacities))))
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:26:23 AM

Probably you’ve just seen the word “blockchain” Smiley
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:31:43 AM

The number of solutions is growing, so it is very likely you could hear something similar. But at the moment, it is a unique solution.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:36:49 AM

The number of solutions is growing, so it is very likely you could hear something similar. But at the moment, it is a unique solution.
There are lots of platforms for content exchange. but this is the only one for vloggers and brands to cooperate seamlessly.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:41:53 AM

There are lots of platforms for content exchange. but this is the only one for vloggers and brands to cooperate seamlessly.
Not sure. But as far as I can see, Aqer guys will be the first one in this niche.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:47:00 AM

Not sure. But as far as I can see, Aqer guys will be the first one in this niche.
If you find someone please let me know.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:57:23 AM

Hello everybody! I’m a highly interested in Blockchain vlogger. And I was looking for a similar solution for a long time. Aqer is one of a kind.
Discovery2017

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:03:53 PM

Hello everybody! I’m a highly interested in Blockchain vlogger. And I was looking for a similar solution for a long time. Aqer is one of a kind.
So you would recommend investing in it?
DiscoMan

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:28:15 PM

Yeah, totally. Why not? Both vloggers and brands are going to use it actively.
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:31:51 PM

So many  people create the hype around ICO))) the team members can use that)) free marketing capacities))))
Well, what do you consider from the side of advertising and hype around something? Do you really think that there are no honest businessmen who work to realize their dreams and don’t want to deceive anyone with marketing “dirty” tricks? ...
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:34:08 PM

Well, what do you consider from the side of advertising and hype around something? Do you really think that there are no honest businessmen who work to realize their dreams and don’t want to deceive anyone with marketing “dirty” tricks? ...
Well, damn, it will be off topic, but my father is just like that. He lived an idea and did everything for it. And he found investors honestly, without deceiving anyone a bit. By the way, I should ask him for advice about this project))
casrowhi

Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:36:42 PM

Yeah, totally. Why not? Both vloggers and brands are going to use it actively.
I agree. It is all about functionality. If it works well, interface doesn’t make so much difference.
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:37:46 PM

I just believe that these guys aren’t from a bunch that chases cheap PR. There are so many such projects that I am just shocked ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: