Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:31:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] AQER: the first blockchain & AI marketplace for Vloggers and Brands  (Read 17302 times)
Discovery2017

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:06:58 PM

What factors influence ranking?
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:12:06 PM

Followers, interactions and views.
BTC_Eldorado

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:18:03 PM

Followers, interactions and views.
The platform will collect data from other resources like Youtube, Instagram etc, analyze it and then define the blogger’s position in ranking.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:33:14 PM

will the prices depend on blogger’s position in ranking?
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:42:21 PM

Yeah, I guess this is mentioned in a white paper. I would like to try the functionality.
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:55:28 PM

The company is still very young, each member of our team has valuable knowledge and experience. But I see that they are constantly evolving, that’s good.
nfesicuc

Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:09:07 PM

Yeah, I guess this is mentioned in a white paper. I would like to try the functionality.

Maybe it is Smiley But if you are an online seller you face those risks every day Smiley
Urakeavan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:05:29 PM

I think that the functionality of the platform will be excellent, but it's very interesting to try it yourself.
Tamandrac

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:44:58 PM

I have a question, I wonder what kind of API they use to collect information? Are they reliable?
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:51:03 PM

And yet I want to say that project AQER is quite an interesting concept of its product... Is that the VERY FIRST solution in the market?
As far as I’ve seen from the whitepaper it is.
But it seems to me I’ve seen something like that before.
Probably you’ve just seen the word “blockchain” Smiley
The number of solutions is growing, so it is very likely you could hear something similar. But at the moment, it is a unique solution.
There are lots of platforms for content exchange. but this is the only one for vloggers and brands to cooperate seamlessly.
Not sure. But as far as I can see, Aqer guys will be the first one in this niche.
If you find someone please let me know.
Hello everybody! I’m a highly interested in Blockchain vlogger. And I was looking for a similar solution for a long time. Aqer is one of a kind.
To be honest, I have not seen such projects, maybe because it’s not long in the crypt. I think that in the near future you should not count on something like that.
Xtonyonyack

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:54:23 PM

I do not think that the project will have a big problem. After all, they should have enough money for further development.
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:54:30 PM

And yet I want to say that project AQER is quite an interesting concept of its product... Is that the VERY FIRST solution in the market?
The number of solutions is growing, so it is very likely you could hear something similar. But at the moment, it is a unique solution.
There are lots of platforms for content exchange. but this is the only one for vloggers and brands to cooperate seamlessly.
Not sure. But as far as I can see, Aqer guys will be the first one in this niche.
Hello everybody! I’m a highly interested in Blockchain vlogger. And I was looking for a similar solution for a long time. Aqer is one of a kind.
So you would recommend investing in it?
Yeah, totally. Why not? Both vloggers and brands are going to use it actively.
I agree. It is all about functionality. If it works well, interface doesn’t make so much difference.

Personally I think that user interface plays important role, because most users pays great attention to it
casrowhi

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:55:56 PM

Yeah, totally. Why not? Both vloggers and brands are going to use it actively.
I agree. It is all about functionality. If it works well, interface doesn’t make so much difference.

Personally I think that user interface plays important role, because most users pays great attention to it
I would like to purchase some tokens as well. Smiley
pogi23

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:58:06 PM

Personally for me it seems that AQER has a range of features that gives this ICO preferences ..
Sounds too unnatural. Some statistics are quite ok, but your forecasts… do you actually believe you will reach those numbers?
I read a lot of so pessimistic for casts about market development on closer future so I am doubting if it is really have bright future
Phileste

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:02:03 PM

Agreed, if you can't make more videos - hire someone to help you. Or help promote a smaller channel through advertising.
Sevreki

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:16:23 PM

As I understand it, it may take some time when viewing content, company representatives must fill out many forms to complete a payment. Even after that, the bank needs some time to process this payment. This platform eliminates all waste of time.
houfalu

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:20:21 PM

Personally for me it seems that AQER has a range of features that gives this ICO preferences ..
Sounds too unnatural. Some statistics are quite ok, but your forecasts… do you actually believe you will reach those numbers?
I read a lot of so pessimistic for casts about market development on closer future so I am doubting if it is really have bright future
I do not think it is a good idea to put such questions at the moment. Soon the pre-sale starts and we will get an opportunity to watch its results.
Urakeavan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:30:33 PM

It seems to me that if the platform is fully done, the government may also have some interest in the team.
Tamandrac

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:37:24 PM

It seems to me that if the platform is fully done, the government may also have some interest in the team.
Perhaps they will check the documents, which will be the right decision in the future.
gatucci

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:43:38 PM

Perhaps they will check the documents, which will be the right decision in the future.
I guess you haven’t really got the platform’s idea.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: