Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:30:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ BITCOIN for Long-term investment ⚡⚡⚡  (Read 2736 times)
live coin (OP)

Activity: 397
Merit: 6

🔥 KOREAN TRANSLATION 🔥

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 11:34:44 PM

⚡⚡⚡ Bitcoin We all know Bitcoin is a digital currency that is very popular now and even becomes a safe and fast payment and transaction tool that cannot predict when Bitcoin can go up and down it all depends on technology in the market or it can also happen in countries big countries use Bitcoin as a legal or official payment instrument and we also have countries that have started legalizing Bitcoin except the United States (US)
and therefore maybe Bitcoin can be made the right investment place safe and promising for profit

What do you say, maybe you can explain and give advice ...  Grin Grin Grin

[ 현상금 사냥꾼▐ 🔥 KOREAN TRANSLATION SERVEICE 🔥
████████████ [ ⚡🚀LIVE IN SEOUL⚡🚀 ] ████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:57:31 PM

What advice could we give if we dont even find a question at your post?
As of now I am still catching my breath for you didnt evem input a period with your paragraph. I have read it continously without breathing.

Maybe next time you could ask some questions. You just stated facts and what is currently happening with the bitcoin technology.
mery555

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:06:15 AM

Myself investing in the crypto world, but investing only in the short term. There aren't many benefits that don't
significant loss of load  Smiley
live coin (OP)

Activity: 397
Merit: 6

🔥 KOREAN TRANSLATION 🔥

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 12:12:03 AM

yeah sir according to my mind so far maybe if I invest in bitcoin it would be better for me than to save my assets and money at a local bank

[ 현상금 사냥꾼▐ 🔥 KOREAN TRANSLATION SERVEICE 🔥
████████████ [ ⚡🚀LIVE IN SEOUL⚡🚀 ] ████████████
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 12:18:45 AM

i will look into the bitcoin as long term investment and i have no doubts that it will pay off and it will also give me less or lesser things to worry about as my mind will be off it and focused on better things and also by that time the SEC decisions on cryptocurrency may have be drawn and announced and investors will have committed more funds to make the industry juicy enough to cash out

oppasong

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:33:53 AM

Your opinion is quite correct by saying that Bitcoin is a digital currency that is very popular now and even becomes a safe and fast payment and transaction tool so that bitcoin will be good if we use it as a long-term or short-term investment because both will give us many benefits .
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:36:40 AM

Yes bitcoin is the most popular coin in cryptocurrency, it has the huge value and lso the most volume coin in the market, but along with its history, it began by small value and then raises its price yearly. And now its the most precious coins of all in the market. It has a good quality and feature that it can be long term investment.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:59:53 AM

What advise you are looking for? It seems very obvious that Bitcoin is one of the best investment platform out there, not just in crypto, but in other markets as well. Specially if you're going to look at it for the long haul. You don't need to invest 1 BTC right away, you can just step aside small portions like bi-month and in the course of the year you can accumulate big amounts and maybe in the next 2-5 years, you will see exponential growth with your bitcoin investments. Just be cautious though about the security of the wallet you're going to store your BTC.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 02:09:03 AM

Bitcoin is for better investment if you want to invest your money , No doubt bitcoin is the best option for investment rather then other investment. but before any investment in bitcoin you must have knowledge how to invest and what is your motto of that investment. i agree with his that if you want to earn from bitcoin you must go for long term investment, that will give you lot for your future.

smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:17:59 AM

I think Bitcoin is a great investment! Not only is it the first mover cryptocurrency that is blocked by the Blockchain, but also it is a great store of value since so many services accept Bitcoin as payment. With the proliferation of the blockchain in society and economics, we will probably see Bitcoins get rarer. As we see more services and online payment systems created by companies and nonprofit organizations Bitcoin will inevitably have more utilities behind it thus raising its value.
BuyBuyBitcoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 29

Get Maximalist or Get Wrecked

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 02:27:02 AM

You're posting on a forum asking strangers for investment advice?  Roll Eyes

It is probably better to research yourself, why others value bitcoin and decide whether it's something you should buy or not.

Avoiding ICO's and Shitcoins | Finding where people can Buy Bitcoin Around the World.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:56:24 AM

Your opinion is quite correct by saying that Bitcoin is a digital currency that is very popular now and even becomes a safe and fast payment and transaction tool so that bitcoin will be good if we use it as a long-term or short-term investment because both will give us many benefits .
In this kind of situation , long term investment is the best way to avoid losing money. You are right that it is popular nowadays because people prefer the safest way on investing. Bitcoin is always better for long term investment. So its not usual to see that people choose to invest in bitcoin rather than banks.

damar09

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:19:16 AM

Investment profits are not always from bitcoin it's just that bitcoin is always a reference for investment or calculating results with an uncertain bitcoin value

Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:37:34 AM

before bitcoin reaches a very high value, long-term bitcoin investment is a very good choice, now $ 6500, and bitcoin will still reach the highest value of more than $ 50000 in the future.

we will see bitcoin and gold become the currency that still survives in the future.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:54:29 AM

Its a well known fact that there are a lot of people holding for the long term.
The general outlook is that the value of bitcoin is going to be substantially
higher in the long term than todays value.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Minhxx

Activity: 412
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 10:22:28 AM

I have seen many investors go bankrupt because of investing in bitcoin for so long,But not the first to join the bitcoin. In my opinion, we should invest in short-term bitcoin and observe the market as it fluctuates too much and may cause you to lose all your assets.

[
⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣     ComboNetwork.io     ⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
kikuk

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 10:57:37 AM

I strongly agree with you that bitcoin is a long-term investment, we can do bitcoin at any time as long as our wallet is guaranteed safe and no one can break into the assets we need for the price of bitcoin that continues to rise, so we are investing so we are passionate we will not regret being conceived today.,
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:49:01 AM

Most of the investors that invested on btc for a long time would rather prefer to make long term investment as they had been doing in the past since they had earn good profit especially if btc will pump high. It so happen this time that btc has been experiencing recurring bearish market where it took a long time for the bullish market to take place. Many are hoping that this bull market will soon hit in the coming month of December.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:19:16 PM

unless you shoot straight (ask a direct question) - no one can help you. please make the post a direct question or a few of them, peoples of this forum are always happy to hep you.
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:31:26 PM

What do you say, maybe you can explain and give advice .
I say Bitcoin is good for investment but not in long terms, because the graph and the price of Bitcoin always change every second and hour, Bitcoin if in short-term investment in good time.
my advice, which is more suitable for investing coins that are cheaper for the long term, such as BCH, BCD, etc.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: