Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:52:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I choose  (Read 29972 times)
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:43:42 PM

Hi guys, I just graduated from college and wanted to have a better income but didn't know what to do. I want to find a solution to get around this situation. There are just friends who invite businesses to provide income, and there are also those who invite to invest in cryptocurrencies. If you are in my position and faced with these 2 choices, which one will you choose:
1. Invest in cryptocurrencies
2. Opening a real business

Give me the reason why you choose between the one above

regards
I would choose opening a real business than investing in cryptocurrencies. Why? Its because investing in crypto is like risking your money . While in real business you will get real profit.

voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:58:58 PM

Hi guys, I just graduated from college and wanted to have a better income but didn't know what to do. I want to find a solution to get around this situation. There are just friends who invite businesses to provide income, and there are also those who invite to invest in cryptocurrencies. If you are in my position and faced with these 2 choices, which one will you choose:

regards

Your date registered here in the forum was 2017 and yet you've been here in the forum for 1 year, you never experience to earn here? I don't believed in your statement mate, you're just trying to create a topic here to show and to tell us your innocence here. oh come on! However, of course if you are here in this industry I doubt that you won't gonna try to invest in crypto currencies, because if not what why are you here? your here for getting knowledge only in crypto not to earn, that's impossible if your answer is yes.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:05:01 PM

regards
I would choose opening a real business than investing in cryptocurrencies. Why? Its because investing in crypto is like risking your money . While in real business you will get real profit.
I appreciate your opinion. indeed if we are not sure, of course don't force it. You can find capital from here in various ways, so that after the capital is obtained, you can establish a business as you wish
Cryptoprimes

Activity: 218
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 02:15:51 PM

regards
both are the best ways to earn income, but every business must be built with hard work to get good results, honestly the choice between real work and crypto business has risks and there are many kinds of real and crypto businesses that will all be ready if you choose , and advice from me for economic security choose both, to get the best business experience for your life
indeed both will be better if done together. with a real business we can get a lot of relationships, is not the more relationships it will open the door to fortune. on the other hand, cryptocurrency has a bright future, so by investing it can increase our income. like crypto is sluggish now, and I'm sure the real business can sustain your life
I support your opinion. Rich people are saying to diversify risks and to maximize your sources of income. So you can try both investing at crypto and doing your business. By the way, you can do these activities with a minimum budget for start. All you need to do is just do something. Learn everything, try different ideas, make mistakes and have fun. You have a whole life ahead and it is beautiful.

★★★★★★★★  Cryptocurrency Knowledge Hub ★★★★★★★★
CryptoDetail.com
Learn Blockchain Programming, Mining, Trading
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 05:28:01 PM

If you choose to invest, of course you have to have more capital, and you have to give up your time to wait for the results of your investment, crypto is very volatile so it does not give you certainty that the longer you will get greater profits, you must be able to read opportunities to generate profits. And for business, choose a business that matches the quality you have. You can choose both or one of them that matches your abilities.

Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:05:20 PM

regards
No I disagree with you buddy investing in crypto is not risking your money but it is almost the way to double your money. It’s good business as many people had long profit in investing to crypto currency.  Now we are in modern age so better to use technologies and bitcoin is best technology to save your future.
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 448

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:49:52 AM

for me personally I might choose to be able to do the second because my experience in running a genuine business and investing in cryptocurrency is a very good choice and from the experience that I have in the real business field we don't always benefit while this happens just like in cryptocurrency, it's better that you can run both of these businesses well.
well, I will also choose the second one before choosing the first one. if possible, I would of course choose both, because I am a businessman. Seeing this opportunity, I might develop a real business first, because it might play faster, and have very little risk. after that, maybe I will monitor the development of bitcoin for further business development.
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:52:38 AM

I don't have skill for make investing at real business and I fell more harder make investment at real business than cryptocurrency, I have been in crypto about last three year and have know more about how good and bad altcoin or crypto for investing.
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:55:12 AM

regards
No I disagree with you buddy investing in crypto is not risking your money but it is almost the way to double your money. It’s good business as many people had long profit in investing to crypto currency.  Now we are in modern age so better to use technologies and bitcoin is best technology to save your future.

Doubling your money is not easy you need to find good potential coins in the market and for that you need capital. Patience is the most key in cryptocurrency in order to hold your portfolio until your desired target is reached.
2chase

Activity: 1082
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:29:29 AM

I think that if you have just graduated from college, you probably would like to spend as much time as possible in active activities, learn something new, and generally be an active participant in new processes, but since in a this period of time cryptocurrencies are not the area where you can actively act, then maybe you would be better to look for some other field of activity to apply your interests.
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:42:55 AM

Investing in cryptocurrency is very profitable if you can choose the best coins and you can also get rich (but that's too risky)
Real business investment is a very safe investment because the price is not influenced by anything depending on how you manage it
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:56:50 AM

regards
I think you should invest in cryptocurrency. Now its value is very low and you will become a millionaire in 10 years.
I believe all altcoins will gradually increase in value because of the need to use huge blockchain technology in the future. You will see banks working with crypto businesses to provide the best service to customers. The future of crypto is great and you should invest now.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:03:00 PM

I prefer to choose investment in cryptocurrency, because I think now is a good way you can enter your money to get the current price, because now the market price is still not too expensive.
Cryptocurrencies seem more appealing to me than a business, I say this because a business requires to follow all kind of regulations while in bitcoin the only thing you need to do to be profitable is to buy your coins at the right time and wait while a business requires a lot more effort and I am not willing to put so much effort to something that I do not know if it is going to work or not while I am 100% sure that bitcoin will become successful in the future.
linesretweetG

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:08:50 PM

Choose for a good business.
Actually the crypto world is too weird to invest in it.
Stay safe!
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:50:03 PM

Investing in crypto maybe sound better but it contain risk and the price is unpredictable, sometimes it will need a long time for you to make profits, it's better to open a business or find a job, when crypto become more stable then you can back to invest

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
ancafe

Activity: 1680
Merit: 710

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:13:57 AM

Investing in crypto maybe sound better but it contain risk and the price is unpredictable, sometimes it will need a long time for you to make profits, it's better to open a business or find a job, when crypto become more stable then you can back to invest
because of that, it is divided into two parts. when you invest in cryptocurrency, you will have the opportunity to get a big profit, however, it also becomes a counterattack to make you lose a large amount if you are wrong in searching for information. and the other one is long-term investment, which you can control, and have a small risk, even more so you can sell real estate at a greater price when it develops.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▀█▀████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀██████
████▀▀▀█████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄███████
█████████████████▄▄▄████
█████████████████▀█████
████████████▀██▀████████
████████████████████████
███████████▄▄█████▄▄█████

███████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████▀▀▀
▀▄
▌░░▐▌
█████▄▄█
████████▄
████████▌
███████
███████
██████
██████
█████
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..Play Now..
[
polar.bear824

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:58:39 AM

I think you don't need to go to extremes right now. You can do business, and at the same time invest part of the money in cryptocurrency. Calculate the possible risks, think well of the strategy, do not make rash decisions based on emotions. If you stick to this, over time, everything should go into profit.
In addition, Bitcoin will grow, and you can invest earned money in your business. A business can be done on the basis of cryptocurrency.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:35:05 AM

I prefer to choose investment in cryptocurrency, because I think now is a good way you can enter your money to get the current price, because now the market price is still not too expensive.
Cryptocurrencies seem more appealing to me than a business, I say this because a business requires to follow all kind of regulations while in bitcoin the only thing you need to do to be profitable is to buy your coins at the right time and wait while a business requires a lot more effort and I am not willing to put so much effort to something that I do not know if it is going to work or not while I am 100% sure that bitcoin will become successful in the future.
For businesses that do require a lot of effort, you are also required to have more knowledge about the business you are going to run, and of course large capital, extensive networks, and great marketing strategies. but in my opinion the benefits will be more greater if you want to do business. the middle way is to divide your capital into these two things
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:02:39 PM

None of the two is without risk. Of the two, which one can I properly manage its risky without becoming too risky? For now, crypto is very unstable and full of uncertainties. Best choice is to open a real business, very good one and then little percentage from the profit can be invested into crypto from time to time.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Sharon121212

Activity: 280
Merit: 215

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:35:52 PM

Well I have tried the two options you have just stated but my best bet would be go for the two.
You can invest in cryptocurrency and still have a business of your own if you have good capitals you can employ labour to handle the some aspect of the business and still invest effectively in cryptocurrency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: