Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:49:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I choose  (Read 29968 times)
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:56:00 AM

Opening real business is best solution for make your money and get much profit, but when you take for investing at bitcoin and you lost you will be miss your opportunity to get profit at your real business at the next time.
You have to plan it well before you take any decision, having real business and have a working plan ahead of succeed the you can start diverting to crypto and add more chances to multiply your money, if you have a good plan ahead and you are willing to do your best to make things possible you will achieved everything you desire.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:14:27 AM

Opening real business is best solution for make your money and get much profit, but when you take for investing at bitcoin and you lost you will be miss your opportunity to get profit at your real business at the next time.
everyone wants to create a genuine business and wants to try to open a real business not just rely on cryptocurrency, but the most important problem is the difficulty in determining what to start for a new business.

Accepted_check
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:42:56 AM

everyone wants to create a genuine business and wants to try to open a real business not just rely on cryptocurrency, but the most important problem is the difficulty in determining what to start for a new business.

Yeah, easy to say to open a business, but the problem is what business could it be. Also, there's a lot of fees you need to pay before you can start your business. It takes years to regain your capital. If you will ask me whether to invest in cryptos or in real business, I would suggest to invest in cryptos if you don't have enough funds as of the moment since you're a fresh graduate. But if you have a lot funds, then invest in a real business.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:26:48 PM

Yeah, easy to say to open a business, but the problem is what business could it be. Also, there's a lot of fees you need to pay before you can start your business. It takes years to regain your capital. If you will ask me whether to invest in cryptos or in real business, I would suggest to invest in cryptos if you don't have enough funds as of the moment since you're a fresh graduate. But if you have a lot funds, then invest in a real business.

There are types of companies that do not require high capital expenditures.
The most common one is online businesses where the entrepreneurs do not have any storage and operation costs. There are many ways to open a business and still implement cryptocurrency payments on it.
alonelyorange

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:50:57 PM

I don't have skill at real business and more focus for online business like bitcoin and altcoin investing, I will lost all of my asset if keep joining at real business because I can't promote my business for making people interested with my real business.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:40:27 PM

Both options have risks if you do not have the experience and ability in that field. Cryptocurrency investment can bring profits quickly but must be careful in choosing projects because of the nature of their fluctuations. Real business is safer for me and some of the results can be used for investment. So, what's wrong with you choosing both.

joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:29:14 PM

Hi guys, I just graduated from college and wanted to have a better income but didn't know what to do. I want to find a solution to get around this situation. There are just friends who invite businesses to provide income, and there are also those who invite to invest in cryptocurrencies. If you are in my position and faced with these 2 choices, which one will you choose:
1. Invest in cryptocurrencies
2. Opening a real business

Give me the reason why you choose between the one above

regards

If you are a freshmen graduate you can try to apply in the company which you think you are qualify for it. Then, if you have capital investment for building a business you ca start with it as long as you have an idea about the business you are going to choose. Or you could also enter in crypto currency and do this as your part time job in the meantime. Just don't this as your full time job.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:12:53 AM

Hi guys, I just graduated from college and wanted to have a better income but didn't know what to do. I want to find a solution to get around this situation. There are just friends who invite businesses to provide income, and there are also those who invite to invest in cryptocurrencies. If you are in my position and faced with these 2 choices, which one will you choose:

regards

If you are a freshmen graduate you can try to apply in the company which you think you are qualify for it. Then, if you have capital investment for building a business you ca start with it as long as you have an idea about the business you are going to choose. Or you could also enter in crypto currency and do this as your part time job in the meantime. Just don't this as your full time job.
For fresh graduate, investing in crypto seems to be a very risky move, they need to learn more about things in real life, they have studied what
they need to know but they are all theory, it cannot be applicable all in investment. This is a risky investment that requires careful analysis, having
a job should be the first step or build a business where you think you have a better change to progress.
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:24:21 AM

If you can do both better because investing in cryptocurrency is not guaranteed for you to have stable income because of the market volatility, you must do thorough research and study first because worst is that you may lose your investment, while having business is more secured and much more manageable.

JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:32:48 AM

I would recommend opening own business because it's more stable than crypto currency and you have the full control of the business without risking the decision on how you would run the business. On crypto currency side, it's has volatility that cannot be controlled by you, only market decides all of it and it's for long-term investment that you can see your profit from it.

Opening a business is also not so easy and feasible. I have seen many business startup fail because of lack of funds and experience. I think crypto is better in a way that it can give you good return in very less time in times of bull market.

if you already have very strong confidence in the crypto currency investment with crypto currency also because we know the risks that are obtained and your beliefs invest real definitely with a little risk
therefore if we invest in crypto currencies we must believe if you succeed and you also have to know the risks that will be obtained as well. because investing in crypto has a big risk and the benefits to be gained are also large

Well, you can choose crypto as a part time business and try to hold the coins for a longer period of time to get good money out of them. Many trader these days are part time traders.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:49:50 AM

If you can do both better because investing in cryptocurrency is not guaranteed for you to have stable income because of the market volatility, you must do thorough research and study first because worst is that you may lose your investment, while having business is more secured and much more manageable.

Choosing between these two has its own risks.

If you will be choosing starting out your own business, you should also consider if that business you will be starting or building will be a hit in your place. Consider the place, the price, the season and the people that will be buying your product. If you don't have that experience, you might fail. You should take some advice from the experienced ones. If you want to invest, you should consider the volatility, the time and the price when you are investing. There are a lot of scams coins so you should be really careful.
shamimal93

Activity: 966
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:56:25 AM

regards
It is question that what kind of business you want to open. Do you have any experience? If you want to have a better income you should work hard, you should learn hard about that. Btw if you want to know my opinion, i agree to opening a real business if you have money and experience. Opening a real business is better than invest in cryptocurrencies.

abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:36:59 AM

What about opening a business and accepting bitcoin as payment?  Cool

Exactly what I intended to suggest him!

regards
Crypto market is not doing well at this moment, You can invest now and buy some top coins to hodl them until the price goes up. But, I recommend you, open a business in real life and make cryptocurrency as one of the payment ways! It can boost your business and your crypto portfolio at the same time.

Like if you take money as a payment, then you have just a fixed income, but if you take cryptocurrency as a payment and bitcoin price hits 10K USD! Just think about it, you will have huge money and you can be a rich man within a short time.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 02:02:09 PM

Much better on opening a business because its lesser on risk. And your income will depend on how you approach your customers and its possible to gain a consistent profit on it. Not like on cryptocurrency its takes a lot of time and risk before you get a profit. In business you can get daily profit that will sustained your expenses for yoir everyday need not on cryptocurrency. Maybe you can put small amount of profit on your business and invest on cryptocurrency. With that atleadt you do both in a lesser risk.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:16:29 PM

regards
You want passive income so it is better if you will choose to open a real business. Choosing it is more good than making investment with cryptocurrencies because the risks that you are going to take are less. You cannot ensure the profit that you may get in making investment with cryptocurrencies.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:42:34 PM

regards
Both must have expertise, supportive capital, and courage.
if you want to have double income, you have to do both with methods after you make money from your business, you can invest in crypto currencies and let them run as they are.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:35:53 PM

I think you can focus to open your own business and buy some bitcoin for money you can afford
I think it is best price possible to buy bitcoin
You need to be ready for long term investment like about 1.5 year
Your ROI can be very high after that time period
I don't think bitcoin can felt below 3000$

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:15:28 AM

They both are still real businesses and can be equally  risky. There is no guarantee the so called real business will be successful.
The safe option is to diversify or invest in both businesses. But it will be a little difficult to give both the required attention to succeed unless you look for someone to manage one of them.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:48:58 AM

regards

Why do you have to choose one when you have the courage to do both? I believe that having more than one source of income and profit in the future is an advantage. I would prefer to choose both because we could have a better assurance of good profit kn the future.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:51:06 AM

regards
You want passive income so it is better if you will choose to open a real business. Choosing it is more good than making investment with cryptocurrencies because the risks that you are going to take are less. You cannot ensure the profit that you may get in making investment with cryptocurrencies.
indeed crypto currency is a big risk to be invested but the profits are also very large to exceed the risk. because there have been many investors who have become super rich because they have successfully invested in the crypto world

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: