Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:52:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][HOT]🌿🔥FABA Token - break through in venture capital market🔥🌿  (Read 28449 times)
hipuzid

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:39:33 PM

I joined faba bounty campaign too.I like that KYC is needed, so that way it will be much harder for those farmers to join with multiple accounts.

KYC is wanted and hated at the same time, really tricky situation.Wanted cos of scams and hated cos of anonymity.

Yes,i know that some dont like it,but that is it future of crypto,its needed for mainstream acceptance.And we can all agree that crypto will get into mainstream sooner or later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:18:44 PM

How you plan to spend raised funds,what will be your priority after end of sale?
Sengjen

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:28:44 PM

Was the soft cap reached in private sale? And yeah, congrats to the team on reaching the first milestone, in this market a proper good job indeed.

Over 2.6m USD (in fiat) was raised in the private sales. While all other funds are being raised through our STO offering.

How much you raised so far overall?If you can disclose that information of course.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe it is a bit more then 4 mllions USD so far.

$4 million is huge amount in this current bear market.If market gets abit better,i can even see FABA reaching hard cap.

When does the sale end? It would need to last a bit longer for a chance to reach hard cap in this market, but everything is possible. Crypto moves much faster then everything else.
DiggerMan

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:36:14 PM

Is FABA using Etherium blockchain or something else?

At the moment our ecosystem is built on the ethereum blockchain.

Do you plan to switch on your own blockchain in the future,or no plans for that at the moment?
At the moment we don't. Especially due to the fact that the ethereum blockchain is sufficient.

Why would they waste time and money on making their own blockchain when ethereum blockchain is more than enough?

Yeah. You are right. We don't!

Great to hear that. There are so many better things to do with the time and money, smart move to go that way!

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Fekete

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:22:20 PM

Since Faba is security and not utility token I would like to know will Faba be compatible with MEW like other ETH based utility tokens or there will be a Faba only wallet?
eko manghas

Activity: 299
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:58:48 AM

faba token is very the best project. the whitepapper from this project is very consitent. the price per token is very high . think this project will success good luck sir  Wink
Obasi1
Copper Member

Activity: 238

Lead - world's simplest and secure crypto wallet

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 09:20:11 AM

Was the soft cap reached in private sale? And yeah, congrats to the team on reaching the first milestone, in this market a proper good job indeed.

Over 2.6m USD (in fiat) was raised in the private sales. While all other funds are being raised through our STO offering.

How much you raised so far overall?If you can disclose that information of course.

At the moment we can't disclose  the exact amount we have raised. Although we have long exceeded our softcap.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 09:22:02 AM

You are right, in order for crypto to go mainstream we will need KYC and AML to become standard, but I still consider it like a necessary evil.It goes against the crypto philosophy in general, but for projects like these I really don't mind KYC.

I'm glad that you understand the nature of our project! Smiley

Klackalica

Activity: 142

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:21:12 AM

You are right, in order for crypto to go mainstream we will need KYC and AML to become standard, but I still consider it like a necessary evil.It goes against the crypto philosophy in general, but for projects like these I really don't mind KYC.

I'm glad that you understand the nature of our project! Smiley

I agree, transparency and security is very important for Faba to succeed, so KYC is simply logical thing that goes with VC investments.
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:43:36 PM

How you plan to spend raised funds,what will be your priority after end of sale?

It will be invested in various companies I presume, like it is intended.

I'm sure some will be allocated for marketing, development legal team. That's what I meant,i wanted to know if some specific amount is set.
hipuzid

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:07:14 PM

At the moment we can't disclose  the exact amount we have raised. Although we have long exceeded our softcap.

You will announce amount raised at the end of first ico round?Or we have to wait until end of 2nd ?
nnekic86

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:17:52 PM

I was part of your airdrop,when you gonna distribute those tokens?

Distribution usually happens after end of ico, so it will most likely be in this case too.
KureBabino

Activity: 216

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:30:34 PM

You will announce amount raised at the end of first ico round?Or we have to wait until end of 2nd ?

It would be nice to know how much was raised, so people can make some projections and decisions.
Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:33:16 PM

If I'm not mistaken, I believe it is a bit more then 4 mllions USD so far.

$4 million is huge amount in this current bear market.If market gets abit better,i can even see FABA reaching hard cap.

When does the sale end? It would need to last a bit longer for a chance to reach hard cap in this market, but everything is possible. Crypto moves much faster then everything else.

1st ICO round end on January 31st,while 2nd ICO round ends on June 30th.So plenty of time left.

Quite a long STO, so I see that there are a lot of options and a lot can happen until July. Hard cap will be tough to reach, but it is possible.
Charuga

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:38:42 PM

I'm sure some will be allocated for marketing, development legal team. That's what I meant,i wanted to know if some specific amount is set.

Marketing is very important aspect of each start up like this, so I expect that a significant amount of funds is directed towards marketing activities.

Can someone from the team give us the funds distribution breakdown and structure please? How much for R&D, marketing, etc...
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:14:33 AM

Distribution usually happens after end of ico, so it will most likely be in this case too.
reportedly also FABA has reached its softcap, and will enter the market after the ICO is finished,
still enthusiasm to join in the bounty  Cheesy

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Kuksi

Activity: 220

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:56:46 AM

reportedly also FABA has reached its softcap, and will enter the market after the ICO is finished,
still enthusiasm to join in the bounty  Cheesy

Is signature bounty open only for ranks above newbie?
Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 11:22:15 AM

Yes of course! We have some amount reserved for the various business areas - Legal, marketing, etc

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 11:24:18 AM

Token distribution has already started! Be rest assured that yours will get to you! Do well to join our airdrop and bounty channel on telegram: https://t.me/FabaBounty

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 11:26:01 AM

Yes, we will announce the amount raised when the 1st round ends in January!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: