Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:02:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][HOT]🌿🔥FABA Token - break through in venture capital market🔥🌿  (Read 28451 times)
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:57:19 PM

Thank you FABA team, i got my airdrop tokens today!

I got faba tokens too,but somehow i got it 2 times,but with different contract address.Anyone knows whats that about?

Maybe it was some kind of a bug?

If you join Faba Telegram, you can see that there are some issues being fixed with contract address and total supply, so that could be the reason behind this.
Avdogado

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:00:46 PM

I got faba tokens too,but somehow i got it 2 times,but with different contract address.Anyone knows whats that about?

Report it to admins on telegram, if it is a bug, you might get some reward for reporting a bug and help the team.
kriptomak

Activity: 546
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 05:53:53 AM

The bounty program has just begun, and the ISO is also not completed, what kind of tokens you received, you need to check at the address of the contract. Perhaps they are not at all related to this project.

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:28:52 AM

According to live counter on website first round of ICO is going to finish on 31st of this month but why there is no second counter available to see performance of raised funds so far. Don't you think people can react better after seeing the collected funds because hard cap is very big and every would like to be sure before joining it. I wanted to comment on something else but this is same important to give access to people to figures.
Obasi1
Copper Member

Activity: 238

Lead - world's simplest and secure crypto wallet

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 08:37:58 AM

We are happy to announce our latest partnership deal with ICE Firm. ICE is an end-to-end solutions provider for blockchain companies and startups. ICE will be in charge of our KYC verification process.

To find out more, check out our announcement on steemit:
https://steemit.com/fabainvest/@fabainvest/faba-partners-with-ice

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 08:41:08 AM

Faba is interesting approach to using blockchain for traditional way of investing like VC'S are. What kind of companies and which sectors are you singling out as the most profitable ones and with the most potential?

Our target areas are projects that promote human and environmental well being. More specifically, we are targeting Foodtech, biotech, blockchain tech, and education companies/startups, etc.

abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:45:31 AM

Since this is registered company in UK this will be one plus point for it. I was looking at expected returns which are very high for annual profit if we compare it to any other market. How will this be made possible ? I have read the tokens economy area and plans to finance and support different projects but still I watch this part unconvincingly.
Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 09:04:51 AM

I was part of your airdrop,when you gonna distribute those tokens?

Token distribution has already started! Be rest assured that yours will get to you! Do well to join our airdrop and bounty channel on telegram: https://t.me/FabaBounty

Awesome,looking forward to see the tokens in my wallet.Can you please share contract address so i can add it to my metamask?

This is our smart contract address: 0xF96cE1aFeACbB80eEe6F9989B6bF38e819EFdb05

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 10:33:16 AM

How you plan to spend raised funds,what will be your priority after end of sale?

It will be invested in various companies I presume, like it is intended.

I'm sure some will be allocated for marketing, development legal team. That's what I meant,i wanted to know if some specific amount is set.

Yes of course! We have some amount reserved for the various business areas - Legal, marketing, etc

How much funds have been allocated for marketing?

We have reserved the Faba tokens for the following:

Tokens available for ICO 79.5M. The following values from the ICO sales are served for the following:
Investing to startups: 60.95M
Operations: 4M
Bonus ICO token: 10M
Affiliate program 10%: 2M
Software development: 0.55M
Marketing: 2M

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 10:37:48 AM

According to live counter on website first round of ICO is going to finish on 31st of this month but why there is no second counter available to see performance of raised funds so far. Don't you think people can react better after seeing the collected funds because hard cap is very big and every would like to be sure before joining it. I wanted to comment on something else but this is same important to give access to people to figures.

We will announce the total amount we raised during our ICO rounds after the ICO. However we are happy to let you know that we've already exceeded our softcap.

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 10:39:50 AM

Since this is registered company in UK this will be one plus point for it. I was looking at expected returns which are very high for annual profit if we compare it to any other market. How will this be made possible ? I have read the tokens economy area and plans to finance and support different projects but still I watch this part unconvincingly.

Distribution of annual profit is based on the return on investments from our various investment portfolios.

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 10:42:59 AM

I got faba tokens too,but somehow i got it 2 times,but with different contact address.Anyone knows whats that about?

The first token you received is no longer valid due to the smart contract bug that affected a lot of erc20 tokens last week. So we have successfully built a new smart contract which is now our one and only smart contract.

HiLander

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:11:42 PM

Faba is interesting approach to using blockchain for traditional way of investing like VC'S are. What kind of companies and which sectors are you singling out as the most profitable ones and with the most potential?

Our target areas are projects that promote human and environmental well being. More specifically, we are targeting Foodtech, biotech, blockchain tech, and education companies/startups, etc.

Can you give the example of real world company that would interest you as a VC fund to invest in based on those parameters you are willing to promote and follow?
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:54:06 PM

Yes i experienced same thing,but seems that only 2nd transaction is valid,first one was some kind of mistake.
welcomehome

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:31:19 PM

We are happy to announce our latest partnership deal with ICE Firm. ICE is an end-to-end solutions provider for blockchain companies and startups. ICE will be in charge of our KYC verification process.

How come you decided to outsource KYC to another company,whats the reasoning behind it?

Congrats on new partnership btw Cheesy
Fekete

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:21:01 PM

How you plan to spend raised funds,what will be your priority after end of sale?

I'm sure some will be allocated for marketing, development legal team. That's what I meant,i wanted to know if some specific amount is set.

Yes of course! We have some amount reserved for the various business areas - Legal, marketing, etc

Tokens available for ICO 79.5M. The following values from the ICO sales are served for the following:

This part about affiliate program, is that for bounty and similar things or something else?
sevenkeys

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:58:02 PM

I got faba tokens too,but somehow i got it 2 times,but with different contact address.Anyone knows whats that about?

The first token you received is no longer valid due to the smart contract bug that affected a lot of erc20 tokens last week. So we have successfully built a new smart contract which is now our one and only smart contract.

I see,thank you for the explanation.I was kinda confused,at first i thought its some copy of FABA tokens,as that happens sometimes.
Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 10:04:27 PM

Dear Faba Community, we are happy to announce the deployment of our new smart contract. This became necessary due to major a bug on the ethereum blockchain that affected a number of ERC20 tokens, ours included.

Read our latest blog post to learn more: https://steemit.com/new/@fabainvest/new-smart-contract-deployed

Don't forget to resteem it. Cheers Smiley

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 10:10:31 PM

How come you decided to outsource KYC to another company,whats the reasoning behind it?

Congrats on new partnership btw Cheesy

The reason is simple. We want to make sure we get everything right. We decided to outsource the KYC process to an expert company, while we focus on what we are good at.

By the way, we will be announcing a couple of projects we have successfully funded. Trust me, you will like it.

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 10:14:35 PM

This part about affiliate program, is that for bounty and similar things or something else?

The affiliate programme is for referrals. If you referrer an investor, you earn 10% of whatever the investor contribute to the faba sales.

Our bounty tokens are also captured in the 10m bonus tokens.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: