Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:50:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][HOT]🌿🔥FABA Token - break through in venture capital market🔥🌿  (Read 28451 times)
Lightmotiv

Activity: 222
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:11:47 AM

faba token is very the best project. the whitepapper from this project is very consitent. the price per token is very high . think this project will success good luck sir  Wink

That might be true,as price is $1 per token,but then again total supply is not huge either and all unsold tokens will be burnt.So no worries that will affect value after the end of ICO.
FABA's total supply is only 303,205, and the price for 1 FABA = $ 1, I think is very cheap, this project seems to have the potential to generate profits

Supply is low but how far the team is active with the community and how far they will develop the project to the next level. Everything based on the team whether the coin will cross more than 10$ or 0.01 cent based on the team progress after the crowd sales.

Well of course that the team is crucial factor in every project, but project has to be good first and Faba is.If project is not good, it does not matter how good of a team you on it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WhoWuWho

Activity: 166

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:14:21 AM

Can you provide us also the actual amount of how much you raised from your ICO stages?

https://i.imgur.com/7du6HO5.png?1

Also, your ICO is very long. I wonder if you can really get enough investors on board.
If you invest this year in this project, it's like you can't see your roi for a year.
Given the fact that your token is relatively expensive as compared to others.

https://i.imgur.com/nvg1Uj2.png?1

We raised USD 2 576 573 in private sale in FIAT. We continualy invest in promising companies even during the ICO (the portfolio top companies are mentioned on our website) therefore we can afford the longer raising period considering the hardcap of USD 67 m.
You have a big enough plan and a very large fund acquisition plan, do you have superior features that you can offer in the future

What kind of superior features are you speaking of, to be more precise? This is not a complicated project and that is one of advantages of Faba.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:44:19 AM

faba token is very the best project. the whitepapper from this project is very consitent. the price per token is very high . think this project will success good luck sir  Wink

That might be true,as price is $1 per token,but then again total supply is not huge either and all unsold tokens will be burnt.So no worries that will affect value after end of ICO.

A dollar is a reasonable value for most investors. It is necessary that this price be maintained, lately the ICO's with tokens prices for $ 1 have devalued, causing significant losses for the buyers. If the project delivers what it promises it will be successful.

In my own opinion i think $1 value for token during ico is too much, better to have more supply with reasonable price than highly priced tokens that will end up going below ico price once hit exchange, this is normal trend of most tokens now, go below ico price once on exchange,
I would prefer to invest on tokens way below $1with good team behind it, between not all small supply tokens are doing well.
KureBabino

Activity: 216

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:54:28 AM

That might be true,as price is $1 per token,but then again total supply is not huge either and all unsold tokens will be burnt.So no worries that will affect value after end of ICO.

A dollar is a reasonable value for most investors. It is necessary that this price be maintained, lately the ICO's with tokens prices for $ 1 have devalued, causing significant losses for the buyers. If the project delivers what it promises it will be successful.

In my own opinion i think $1 value for token during ico is too much, better to have more supply with reasonable price than highly priced tokens that will end up going below ico price once hit exchange, this is normal trend of most tokens now, go below ico price once on exchange,
I would prefer to invest on tokens way below $1with good team behind it, between not all small supply tokens are doing well.

Well neither are high supply small price tokens doing well at the moment.Nothing is doing well at the moment to be honest.
When market recovers it won't matter if it is high supply low price token or vice versa.
Avdogado

Activity: 187

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:11:03 AM

That might be true,as the price is $1 per token,but then again total supply is not huge either and all unsold tokens will be burnt.So no worries that will affect value after the end of ICO.

The team seems to be very good and they have very good experience in this sector but one thing we have to consider is what are the different market are they going to invest the amount what they raised through the crowd sales.

Team said that they will have an announcement next week that will show an example of company that hey will invest in if I'm not mistaken.
Bitkons

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:46:35 PM

I have heard about Faba from a friend and have been reading through this topic a bit.I'm interested, but would like to know what kind of returns can we expect if we don't have enough funds to vote for companies that will be offered?
DiggerMan

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:54:25 PM

That might be true,as price is $1 per token,but then again total supply is not huge either and all unsold tokens will be burnt.So no worries that will affect value after the end of ICO.
FABA's total supply is only 303,205, and the price for 1 FABA = $ 1, I think is very cheap, this project seems to have the potential to generate profits

Supply is low but how far the team is active with the community and how far they will develop the project to the next level. Everything based on the team whether the coin will cross more than 10$ or 0.01 cent based on the team progress after the crowd sales.

Exactly, it doesn't matter whether ico price is 1 dollar, 0.01 dollar or 0.0001 dollar as all will be come up to the team and how they implement all their ideas.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Xonujejay

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:36:30 PM

Well neither are high supply small price tokens doing well at the moment.Nothing is doing well at the moment to be honest.
When market recovers it won't matter if it is high supply low price token or vice versa.

There are still some projects that are doing well,even in this market.I know of one,and its interesting that its also security token,but its based on XLM platform.

I think that we will see more and more security tokens in the future.
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:07:55 PM

Dunno,for me price per token was never important,im always looking more into the team,and what they actually want to achieve.And always ask myself question:do this project actually needs blockchain or not?Thats the key question i think.
Bumenuzo

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:58:14 PM

Since FABA will be security token,on what kind of exchanges you plan to get listed?
Obasi1
Copper Member

Activity: 238

Lead - world's simplest and secure crypto wallet

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 10:47:40 PM

Faba is interesting approach to using blockchain for traditional way of investing like VC'S are. What kind of companies and which sectors are you singling out as the most profitable ones and with the most potential?

Our target areas are projects that promote human and environmental well being. More specifically, we are targeting Foodtech, biotech, blockchain tech, and education companies/startups, etc.

Can you give the example of real world company that would interest you as a VC fund to invest in based on those parameters you are willing to promote and follow?

Watch out for some of our articles that will be published within this week!

It is good to hear that you are increasing activity.Are you working with any marketing agency that is helping you with that part?

Not at the moment. But we most definitely will if it becomes necessary.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 10:50:06 PM

It makes sense to have long ICO phase,especially if you reach soft cap soon,so then you can keep working on the product and slowly raise more funds.EOS raised billions that way.

This is exactly what we are doing.

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 10:53:04 PM

We are committed to remain active for the community members.

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 01:47:03 PM

With the plans the team have for the Faba project, I can assure you that tokens will do well from day one when listed in the exchanges in Q3

hipuzid

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:58:32 PM

With the plans the team have for the Faba project, I can assure you that tokens will do well from day one when listed in the exchanges in Q3

You already started with exchanges negotations,how is work going in that department?
dimaVODKA

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:58:05 PM

If exchanges are coming in Q3 and we barely started with Q1 i dont think that they have anything negoatied already.And on top of that, exchanges usually ask for NDA so teams can rarely announce in advance name of the exchange.
Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:04:31 PM

Dunno,for me price per token was never important,im always looking more into the team,and what they actually want to achieve.And always ask myself question:do this project actually needs blockchain or not?Thats the key question i think.

I agree with you, team is what dictates everything, if team knows how to do their job that is half of the success of the project already.
Beltalowda

Activity: 171

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:09:48 PM

Since FABA will be security token,on what kind of exchanges you plan to get listed?

Are there any special requirements for security tokens? I thought it can be listed on any exchange just as utility token or am I wrong?
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:36:05 PM

Are there any special requirements for security tokens? I thought it can be listed on any exchange just as utility token or am I wrong?

yes you are right, there are no special requirements for listing coins into exchanges. but I hope that after Iico later this token can enter a good exchange, at least an exchange like coinbene, hitbtc, or livecoin.
Bumenuzo

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:43:32 PM

yes you are right, there are no special requirements for listing coins into exchanges. but I hope that after Iico later this token can enter a good exchange, at least an exchange like coinbene, hitbtc, or livecoin.

I see,thank you both.Somehow i thought that security tokens cant get listed on standard exchanges,probably because i dont know about any other security tokens listed, never owned one of those.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: