Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:05:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][HOT]🌿🔥FABA Token - break through in venture capital market🔥🌿  (Read 28451 times)
Obasi1
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

Lead - world's simplest and secure crypto wallet

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 10:45:35 PM

We are glad to announce another funding received from CCT Consulting. Check out blog post for more details about this latest funding:

https://steemit.com/fabainvest/@fabainvest/faba-recieves-usd-1-12m-from-cct-consulting

Since they are big investors do they get shares of the company,or  FABA tokens only?

Usually only seed investors get shares of the company but question is whether CCT Consulting counts as one or just as normal investor,in that case no shares.

Seems to me that CCT consulting institutional investor and usually they join sale with different terms compared to the regular investors.

You have nothing to worry about as we have made sure that every person - institutional/private investors and regular investors are well represented.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 10:46:49 PM

Thing is, to get listed on big exchange like Biinance it bittrex you need working product. Will Faba have that by Q3?

Well they don't have to get listed on one of those and that does not have to happen in Q3, Q4 is also very good time to be listed, like end of November is a good timing.

Everyone wants to be listed in the big exchanges. With the market the way it is, I believe that it doesn't have the right month to be listed, for example, the end of last November wasn't very good for many projects, it is impossible to predict. It is clear that with a product in operation, the conditions are more favorable but don't guarantee anything.

I hope that FABA will get some decent exchange.I dont think need top exchange right from the beginning as those can cost few million dollar.Its better to get some medium volume one and then work from that.

Let the ICO ends first. The ICO will be live until June. As long as the ICO has not ended, cannot find any information about listing  on exchanges. What is now important is the money raise and also developments of the project.

Thanks Rozita for making it as simple as you just did.

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 10:48:37 PM

We are glad to announce another funding received from CCT Consulting. Check out blog post for more details about this latest funding:

https://steemit.com/fabainvest/@fabainvest/faba-recieves-usd-1-12m-from-cct-consulting

Since they are big investors do they get shares of the company,or  FABA tokens only?

Well it is not that big investment if you ask me, it is just decent, so guess no shares.

Every Faba investor has both shares and Faba tokens.

This is what enables us to deliver dividends to our investors.

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 10:51:31 PM

Usually only seed investors get shares of the company but question is whether CCT Consulting counts as one or just as normal investor,in that case no shares.

Seems to me that CCT consulting institutional investor and usually they join sale with different terms compared to the regular investors.

You are most likely right, since their funds do come in 2 rounds.First round is 1.12 millions and second round is some time after first one with 2 millions USD.

Would be nice if someone from the team either confirms this or denies.Do CCT Consulting have some special terms or not? I know probably team can't say the details if they do have special terms, but would be nice to know at least some basics.

The special terms they have is per Private investors' terms which is usually covered by NDA.

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 10:53:40 PM

Yes i doubt that CCT Consulting invested few million dollars with same terms as any other investor,but its definitely good sign if those big investor believe in this project,as they wont invest in anything before doing thorough check.

Will their tokens be locked? How long are team tokens locked?

Company tokens will be locked for 2 years.

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 11:02:25 PM

Yes i doubt that CCT Consulting invested few million dollars with same terms as any other investor,but its definitely good sign if those big investor believe in this project,as they wont invest in anything before doing thorough check.

Will their tokens be locked? How long are team tokens locked?

Yes! All tokens are locked and will be released in batches. The team will make further announcement regarding this.

The team's tokens will be locked for two years.

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 11:04:27 PM

I have been checking the road map and what interests me is if we will have to wait until 2023 or longer for the first returns of our investments?

This is totally dependent on the success of the projects/companies we invest into, and our return on investment expectations. Nothing more, nothing less.

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 11:06:08 PM

Is it true that minimum investment for the 2nd round of sale will be 1300 USD? Is there a possibility that this maybe gets lowered a bit?
Yeah, minimum will be 1300 USD. I would like that to be lower too, so hopefully there is possibility. Certainly it would attract more investors who don't have so much money to invest, but that might not be in the interest of project like this.

Now you have the opportunity to invest in Faba. And No, the investment amount will not be lowered.

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 11:10:47 PM

What is the percentage of tokens that was reserved for sale from total supply?

80 million FABA will be available for sale,out of total supply of 160 milion.So that means 50% is aavilable for sale overall,for both preico and ico phase.

That's correct 👌.

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 11:16:31 PM

faba token is very the best project. the whitepapper from this project is very consitent. the price per token is very high . think this project will success good luck sir  Wink

That might be true,as price is $1 per token,but then again total supply is not huge either and all unsold tokens will be burnt.So no worries that will affect value after end of ICO.

A dollar is a reasonable value for most investors. It is necessary that this price be maintained, lately the ICO's with tokens prices for $ 1 have devalued, causing significant losses for the buyers. If the project delivers what it promises it will be successful.

In my own opinion i think $1 value for token during ico is too much, better to have more supply with reasonable price than highly priced tokens that will end up going below ico price once hit exchange, this is normal trend of most tokens now, go below ico price once on exchange,
I would prefer to invest on tokens way below $1with good team behind it, between not all small supply tokens are doing well.

Your opinion is noted! Thanks

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 11:18:15 PM

I have heard about Faba from a friend and have been reading through this topic a bit.I'm interested, but would like to know what kind of returns can we expect if we don't have enough funds to vote for companies that will be offered?

Your returns comes to you according to the amount of tokens you hold. There is no special formula.

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 11:20:28 PM

Since FABA will be security token,on what kind of exchanges you plan to get listed?

When the right time for exchange discussion comes, we will freely announce to the community the exchanges we are listed on.

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 11:24:36 PM

What type of research will be offered to us about companies offered for investing or we will have to research on our own and similar things...

For every time projects are listed for voting, we will make available all the required info for each project, team and business type. This will help guide our community members on the right projects to vote on.

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 11:26:43 PM

Thing is, to get listed on big exchange like Biinance it bittrex you need working product. Will Faba have that by Q3?

Faba already have working product as we are already invested in viable projects globally. Some of the projects we now own equity shares will be announced soonest!

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 11:38:58 PM

I am wondering can we still invest here even if we are small micro investors/ I think what you are offering token holders is an extremely lucrative deal and I bet many whales have already entered your arena. If I can buy FABA can I still buy directly from the site? I will check out more information tonight as venture capital is right up my alley and these are the kind of projects I would love to get involved in, even with my small investment as I am not a whale. I love these types of investments whereby I can earn an ROI while holding them as I am primarily a holder, more than a trader. I am not good at day trading and would prefer to get involved with passive income buying opportunities.

Minimum investement in this round is 200 USD,in 2nd ico round minimum is even higher so this is good opportunity to invest,its still accessible to most investors.

Minimum investment based on the info on the first page will be  $1300 during second round,and that is quite a big difference compared to $200 that is now, and especially compared to $1 during preico sale.This is the right time to invest if you are smaller investor as $1300 is quite steep.

How come that the price goes up so high? Usually second round has lower minimum...

This is how the team decided to implement its STO sales.

Blueoyster

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:08:54 AM

What type of research will be offered to us about companies offered for investing or we will have to research on our own and similar things...

For every time projects are listed for voting, we will make available all the required info for each project, team and business type. This will help guide our community members on the right projects to vote on.

I like this approach, any help to investor is very welcome! Is there a chance we could see some kind of an example of research on the company that is going to be offered to investors?
Avdogado

Activity: 187

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:13:57 AM

Well it is not that big investment if you ask me, it is just decent, so guess no shares.

People are still in same mindset as if we were talking about utility tokens.They forget that this is security token and that it works like stocks do so everyone actually gets the shares and dividends according to their investment.
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:00:55 PM

People are still in same mindset as if we were talking about utility tokens.They forget that this is security token and that it works like stocks do so everyone actually gets the shares and dividends according to their investment.

Exactly, STO is something much needed in crypto space and security tokens are going to surely take over simply because they offer much safer conditions for investors. Faba is one of the examples of what is going to become standard pretty soon.
DiggerMan

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:36:29 PM

Faba already have working product as we are already invested in viable projects globally. Some of the projects we now own equity shares will be announced soonest!

That is great, i has no idea that you already invested in companies. Can you tell in how many you invested so far?

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
hipuzid

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:14:09 PM

Exactly, STO is something much needed in crypto space and security tokens are going to surely take over simply because they offer much safer conditions for investors. Faba is one of the examples of what is going to become standard pretty soon.

What is difference between STO and ICO?Is STO only for security tokens,or can utility token be sold in STO?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: