Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:57:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][HOT]🌿🔥FABA Token - break through in venture capital market🔥🌿  (Read 28448 times)
Bumenuzo

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:46:50 PM

We are glad to announce another funding received from CCT Consulting. Check out blog post for more details about this latest funding:

https://steemit.com/fabainvest/@fabainvest/faba-recieves-usd-1-12m-from-cct-consulting

Since they are big investors do they get shares of the company,or  FABA tokens only?

Well it is not that big investment if you ask me, it is just decent, so guess no shares.

Every Faba investor has both shares and Faba tokens.

This is what enables us to deliver dividends to our investors.

So for what we gonna use FABA tokens,except for having voting rights?
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sevenkeys

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 09:46:23 PM

I have heard about Faba from a friend and have been reading through this topic a bit.I'm interested, but would like to know what kind of returns can we expect if we don't have enough funds to vote for companies that will be offered?

Your returns comes to you according to the amount of tokens you hold. There is no special formula.

How often will you pay out dividend?
KureBabino

Activity: 216

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:13:34 PM

We are glad to announce another funding received from CCT Consulting. Check out blog post for more details about this latest funding:

https://steemit.com/fabainvest/@fabainvest/faba-recieves-usd-1-12m-from-cct-consulting

Since they are big investors do they get shares of the company,or  FABA tokens only?

Well it is not that big investment if you ask me, it is just decent, so guess no shares.

People are still in same mindset as if we were talking about utility tokens.They forget that this is security token and that it works like stocks do so everyone actually gets the shares and dividends according to their investment.

Exactly, STO is something much needed in crypto space and security tokens are going to surely take over simply because they offer much safer conditions for investors. Faba is one of the examples of what is going to become standard pretty soon.

What is difference between STO and ICO?Is STO only for security tokens,or can utility token be sold in STO?

STO is abbrevation for security token offering  Cheesy  Speaks for itself  Smiley
BobtheUnion

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:18:56 PM

I have heard about Faba from a friend and have been reading through this topic a bit.I'm interested, but would like to know what kind of returns can we expect if we don't have enough funds to vote for companies that will be offered?

Your returns comes to you according to the amount of tokens you hold. There is no special formula.

I presume it will be yearly, same as it is with stocks.I could be wrong though.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:21:08 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2019, 09:53:29 AM by Rozita

Since they are big investors do they get shares of the company,or  FABA tokens only?

People are still in same mindset as if we were talking about utility tokens.They forget that this is security token and that it works like stocks do so everyone actually gets the shares and dividends according to their investment.

Exactly, STO is something much needed in crypto space and security tokens are going to surely take over simply because they offer much safer conditions for investors. Faba is one of the examples of what is going to become standard pretty soon.

What is difference between STO and ICO?Is STO only for security tokens,or can utility token be sold in STO?

STO is security tokens offering. In a security tokens offering, investors buy the tokens that are backed by tangible assets, profits or company revenue.
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:42:18 PM

It makes sense,or maybe make it quarterly,i think investors would like that even more,to get funds more often Wink
WhoWuWho

Activity: 166

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:50:48 AM

It makes sense,or maybe make it quarterly,i think investors would like that even more,to get funds more often Wink

Can that even be done? I'm not sure that you can just set it up anyway that suits you, there are certain things that need to be fulfilled so investor can receive dividends.
Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:53:54 AM

Since they are big investors do they get shares of the company,or  FABA tokens only?

STO is security tokens offering. In a security tokens offering, investors buy the tokens that are backed by tangible assets, profits or company revenue.

How are Faba tokens backed then? By companies that Faba already invested in or what else?
Obasi1
Copper Member

Activity: 238

Lead - world's simplest and secure crypto wallet

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 01:19:20 PM

Dear Faba Community 👋the team is proud to announce a new strategic partnership with Moolya. One of the fastest growing app and software testing companies in the world, that is based in India. To learn more about this partnership, kindly check out our latest blog post on steemit : https://steemit.com/fabainvest/@fabainvest/faba-to-capture-the-indian-vc-market-via-moolya

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 01:25:46 PM

How are Faba tokens backed then? By companies that Faba already invested in or what else?

Yes! By companies Faba is already invested into, and by additional companies to be invested into

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 03:07:58 PM

Can that even be done? I'm not sure that you can just set it up anyway that suits you, there are certain things that need to be fulfilled so investor can receive dividends.

All the answers you seek are on the website and whitepaper. Kindly do well to check.

SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:28:55 PM

Dear Faba Community 👋the team is proud to announce a new strategic partnership with Moolya. One of the fastest growing app and software testing companies in the world, that is based in India. To learn more about this partnership, kindly check out our latest blog post on steemit : https://steemit.com/fabainvest/@fabainvest/faba-to-capture-the-indian-vc-market-via-moolya

Another strong partnership just on time before end of ICO 1!Keep them coming Smiley
nnekic86

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:19:16 PM

When exactly sale ends tomorrow, and do you plan any other marketing activity beside bounty campaign among crypto enthusiast?
DtpNumbered

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:46:45 PM

Congrats on another good one in the bag.The more the better, especially for a project like Faba is.
Beltalowda

Activity: 171

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:49:31 PM

When exactly sale ends tomorrow, and do you plan any other marketing activity beside bounty campaign among crypto enthusiast?

Probably midnight is when the sale ends, when new date rolls in.
Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 07:05:27 PM

All the answers you seek are on the website and whitepaper. Kindly do well to check.

LogitechM590

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:07:22 PM

Probably midnight is when the sale ends, when new date rolls in.

I thought that there will be break between rounds 1 and 2,that wont continue imemdiately.
dimaVODKA

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:23:55 PM

India is a huge market,and that will definitely open you door for other Indian companies,and thats most important thing.
HiLander

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:56:49 PM

India is a huge market,and that will definitely open you door for other Indian companies,and thats most important thing.

India is still battling the regulations and it is not too friendly towards crypto yet, but huge potential is there, big market and real need for crypto. Projects like Faba that are 100% transparent and are more similar to business that already exists could be one of those things that brings more positivity towards crpyto in general.
Avdogado

Activity: 187

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:01:44 PM

I noticed that it is mentioned that Faba hold up to 40% shares in each company that was invested in.Does that mean if additional 11% shares is bought in future Faba could own those companies?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: