Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:31:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][HOT]🌿🔥FABA Token - break through in venture capital market🔥🌿  (Read 28448 times)
Dzefa

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:38:52 PM

Is there any chance that you open bounty campaign for everyone?My account is less than 3 months old and i would like to join your bounty campaign

Thank you

If they allow you to join, they would have to let everyone else with similar account and that would only cause problems I think.
The problem in this case is not even that you have few subscribers or you do not know how to work, young participants are much more likely that Twitter will close their account, so even you are insured, because if this happens in a month two jobs you lose everything

It does not mean that if someone is newbie here that they are newbie on Twitter too. These things usually happen only to people that are pumping bounties...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fekete

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:42:28 PM

Been checking companies that are connected with FABA on the website.Did you invest in company My Fathers Hair or they are a partner company?

That was a bit weird too me too.If Faba invested in this company that means they think it should be a profitable company, though I don't expect like a surge of bald people looking for hair growth...
sevenkeys

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:17:24 PM

Is there any chance that you open bounty campaign for everyone?My account is less than 3 months old and i would like to join your bounty campaign

Thank you

If they allow you to join, they would have to let everyone else with similar account and that would only cause problems I think.

Exactly this.This way all of us bounty hunters will be protected and get more tokens for our work.Most bounty campaigns have some cap anywaythey restrict amount of bounty hunters for the same reason.
Bumenuzo

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:47:29 PM

Which currencies will be used to pay out the dividends to investors?

I think that it will be ETH used to pay out dividends, wouldn't mind if there was some others included too.

Shoudlnt dividends be paid out in FABA tokens?Is that possible?

That is actually good question,but for that to be possible AFABA teams should have huge amount of tokens and i doubt that is viable in long run.I personally wouldnt mind getting either ETH or BTC as dividend.

Is it actually knows what will be used for dividend payout,is that decided yet?Makes sense to be ETH as its ERC-20 token.

ETH is the currency that will be used to pay out the dividends, you can check it in WP.

Thanks for that,and it really makes sense to offer ETH and FABA as this is long term project,and there is no indefinite amount of faba tokens like its with ETH
dimaVODKA

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:47:50 PM

When exactly sale ends tomorrow, and do you plan any other marketing activity beside bounty campaign among crypto enthusiast?

Probably midnight is when the sale ends, when new date rolls in.

I thought that there will be break between rounds 1 and 2,that wont continue imemdiately.

Of course there is a break in between.

For how long will break last before ico phase 2 begins?

2nd round of FABA STO(not ICO) starts on March 1st,so few more weeks .
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 10:33:09 PM

I see that people are still confusing STO and ICO, but soon enough people will figure out that its not the same thing Smiley
KureBabino

Activity: 216

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:38:33 AM

When exactly sale ends tomorrow, and do you plan any other marketing activity beside bounty campaign among crypto enthusiast?

I thought that there will be break between rounds 1 and 2,that wont continue imemdiately.

The more people learns about Faba the better."2nd round should be even better, minimum is really high to participate so any sale made will be a good sale.
Londondungeon

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:41:33 AM

I see that people are still confusing STO and ICO, but soon enough people will figure out that its not the same thing Smiley

Yeah, it should be communicated to people that they do get the shares of Faba and voting right, like if they invest enough funds they own a part of the company unlike with utility tokens where you essentially do not own a thing.
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:03:46 PM

The more people learns about Faba the better."2nd round should be even better, minimum is really high to participate so any sale made will be a good sale.

What is the minimum investment for second round?

If I remember correctly, minimum to participate in the nest round of sales should be around 1300 USD, so break that piggy bank for the 2nd round of sales.
sevenkeys

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 05:16:34 PM

It was so much easier to join first round of sale,$1300 is quite a lot of money for small investors.I hope minimum will go down,as i would like to buy more faba tokens.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:34:52 PM

It was so much easier to join first round of sale,$1300 is quite a lot of money for small investors.I hope minimum will go down,as i would like to buy more faba tokens.

I can't understand why they have increased the minimum investment. Usually, the minimum investment is considered high when big bonuses are given. Now there is no bonus. So, they shouldn't have considered this big amount as the minimum investment.
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:13:06 PM

Which currencies will be used to pay out the dividends to investors?

I think that it will be ETH used to pay out dividends, wouldn't mind if there was some others included too.

Shoudlnt dividends be paid out in FABA tokens?Is that possible?

That is actually good question,but for that to be possible AFABA teams should have huge amount of tokens and i doubt that is viable in long run.I personally wouldnt mind getting either ETH or BTC as dividend.

Yeah, Faba tokens are for voting right and for investing.

How do you mean FABA token is for investing? I thought that it will be only used for getting voting rights.
sevenkeys

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:31:03 PM

I can't understand why they have increased the minimum investment. Usually, the minimum investment is considered high when big bonuses are given. Now there is no bonus. So, they shouldn't have considered this big amount as the minimum investment.

I agree,i hope that there is a chance faba team lowers minimum amount abit more so more people can join the sale.That would be the best IMO.
welcomehome

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:55:51 PM

Reason for having higher minimum might be fact that soft cap is reached so team is mostly focused on bigger investors,who could maybe even afford to get enough FABA to have voting rights,as you need $2000 worth of tokens for that.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:04:27 PM

Reason for having higher minimum might be fact that soft cap is reached so team is mostly focused on bigger investors,who could maybe even afford to get enough FABA to have voting rights,as you need $2000 worth of tokens for that.

The soft cap has been already reached. Big investors usually join ICOs in private sale. The minimum investment of the second round should be lower to let more investors join the ICO. It can also causes the tokens to be distributed among more people. Now there is nothing to attract those who didn't invest the first round. The minimum investment is higher and there is no bonus.
If someone is interested in the project would have invested in the first round and there is no need for the second round.
Oneandpure

Activity: 2030
Merit: 306

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:32:44 AM

or maybe it's one of their strategies so that their project doesn't look cheap, it could be like that..
so even if the minimum investment is raised, many investors will still buy their tokens

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Kuksi

Activity: 220

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:32:54 AM

Minimum won't go down, because Faba wants serious investors to invest and I think it is a good move.Better then to have a bunch of investors with 100 USD investments.

Remember this is not a utility token.
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:38:09 AM

The soft cap has been already reached. Big investors usually join ICOs in private sale. The minimum investment of the second round should be lower to let more investors join the ICO. It can also causes the tokens to be distributed among more people. Now there is nothing to attract those who didn't invest the first round. The minimum investment is higher and there is no bonus.
If someone is interested in the project would have invested in the first round and there is no need for the second round.

There is no need for this project to have a lot of small investors.This project is not about decentralization.This is capitalism.You either have voting rights or you don't.Faba is security tokens, you get shares of Faba when you invest and if you have enough shares you make decisions about companies investments and direction.
PupEgor

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:26:57 PM

Studying the crypto market, I came across a lot of scammers, now it's hard to find a decent startup. This is a good startup. Good thing I found you!
Bumenuzo

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:04:20 PM

Usually its opposite during the sale.In early stages minimum is higher but bonus is bigger and in later stages its the opposite,smaller minimum and smaller bonus.Interesting decision by faba team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: