Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:45:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][HOT]🌿🔥FABA Token - break through in venture capital market🔥🌿  (Read 28448 times)
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:15:59 PM

As far as I know the total supply should be 160 million. I checked Etherscan and there are only about 5.3 million tokens. Where are the other tokens? Are they going to be generated?

Are you sure that you are looking at the right address?
Here i see 160,000,000 FABA.  
https://etherscan.io/token/0x30c3a8c828b600b46cccfbf25ded7263ba29d35a

I don't think this address is the smart contract address. I checked the address that is shown in the official website,
Here is the link
https://vc.fabainvest.com/smart_contract_eng
According to this address, there are only 5.3 million Faba tokens.

Those to me look like they have been minted for bounty and airdrop campaign.

If you look at this link you can see distribution  -  https://etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0xf96ce1afeacbb80eee6f9989b6bf38e819efdb05

There are some wallets with only 10 tokens, so that must be airdrop ones.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gotenks

Activity: 202

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:44:19 AM

Im certain FABA team will keep majority of the tokens for themselves, thats the safest way for this idea to suceed as they are well experienced investors ,so they will work in best interest of the company.

Most probably the team will do this. The team will be the majority shareholder to implement what is in their mind. Also I believe that this is a good decision. Because they are more trusted than any other one by the community.

Will there be some other use for FABA tokens except for voting rights when they decide about where to invest?

Well I must say it is very interesting question, since they act like a share of the company.What will make people to trade them and sell them?

a pretty good question ... with this they (the bounty teams) made an interest that attracted investors to get FABA tokens at the price of 1 $ at the start of this stage ...
Bitkons

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:34:42 PM

How many companies does Faba plan to invest initially?
BigcountryRoy

Activity: 212

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:38:19 PM

Did the second part of sale start already? How long does it take to go through KYC proces?

The second part of the sale will take effect from 1st of March 2019. KYC takes less than a week to process and verify.

You can also inquire more about KYC from our KYC partner firm: https://t.me/ice_firm.

What are you focused on at the moment during this break between two STO rounds?

We are currently networking with different firms for partnerships, and also accessing startups that meet our investment criteria.

Could you explain a bit more about what criteria does a startup need to meet to be potentially interesting for Faba to invest in it?

Can someone from the team please answer this question? It is important to know what kind of companies are going to be scouted for investing.

So far we know that funds will be invested in the interesting segments as IT, technology, medicine, education, travel and similar. Team promised that they will soon show us examples of the companies that will be looked at as a potential investment opportunities.
Toshiro Mifune

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:12:19 PM

I have  2 types of FABA tokens in mt wallet, that i got from airdrop.Which one is real FABA? The one sent first or second?
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:03:02 PM

I have  2 types of FABA tokens in mt wallet, that i got from airdrop.Which one is real FABA? The one sent first or second?

Right FABA is the one that you got 2nd.There was some kind of problem with the first tokens sent, but all that is sorted basically immediately so it isall good now,no worries.Just put your FABA tokens someplace safe,like Ledger Nano S .
Lightmotiv

Activity: 222

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:11:12 PM

Right FABA is the one that you got 2nd.There was some kind of problem with the first tokens sent, but all that is sorted basically immediately so it isall good now,no worries.Just put your FABA tokens someplace safe,like Ledger Nano S .

What do we do with the first ones? Just ignore?
SpockSenior

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:54:46 PM

What do we do with the first ones? Just ignore?

Yes, nothing else to do with them if you got them as well.Just dont confuse those 2 tokens Cheesy
Blueoyster

Activity: 248

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:20:20 PM

Im certain FABA team will keep majority of the tokens for themselves, thats the safest way for this idea to suceed as they are well experienced investors ,so they will work in best interest of the company.

Most probably the team will do this. The team will be the majority shareholder to implement what is in their mind. Also I believe that this is a good decision. Because they are more trusted than any other one by the community.

Will there be some other use for FABA tokens except for voting rights when they decide about where to invest?

Well I must say it is very interesting question, since they act like a share of the company.What will make people to trade them and sell them?

More tokens you own, bigger share of the profit you get. That is very good incentive for buying more tokens from the exchange.

Also good incentive to keep yours and don't sell any at all. Se what I did here?  Grin
WhoWuWho

Activity: 166

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:01:51 PM

When is it planned to have Faba listed on exchanges?  Soon after STO ends or after the first round of investments?
suhardi3899

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:25:20 PM

When is it planned to have Faba listed on exchanges?  Soon after STO ends or after the first round of investments?
According to the Faba roadmap information, q3 2019 (but there is no official date explained), after STO.
But it can change faster or longer. Most will see market situation first
Bumenuzo

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:54:17 PM

I really hope that Faba wont go for exchange until everything is working properly.Many projects got ruined due listing too early without having any use for their tokens.
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:37:07 PM

I really hope that Faba wont go for exchange until everything is working properly.Many projects got ruined due listing too early without having any use for their tokens.

I'm not worried about that when it comes to Faba. You can by the STO structure that they do no intend to rush anything.
SpockSenior

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:12:49 PM

According to the Faba roadmap information, q3 2019 (but there is no official date explained), after STO.
But it can change faster or longer. Most will see market situation first

Yes it is hard t give exact date,as if they reach hard cap,that means sale is over therefore exchange listing must be sooner.But why waiting for exchange when you can buy tokens now during STO and even get bonus.
Obasi1
Copper Member

Activity: 238

Lead - world's simplest and secure crypto wallet

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 09:29:23 PM

We are pleased to announce yet another strategic partnership with another viable Viable company - Vuje a.s. 🕺🕺🕺

Vuje a.s. is a Slovakian atomic reactor builder and servicing company with over 40 years of industry experience. To learn more kindly check out our published article 💪
:

https://steemit.com/fabainvest/@fabainvest/faba-believes-hydrogen-technology-based-car-is-the-future

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
welcomehome

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:37:30 PM

We are pleased to announce yet another strategic partnership with another viable Viable company - Vuje a.s. 🕺🕺🕺

Vuje a.s. is a Slovakian atomic reactor builder and servicing company with over 40 years of industry experience. To learn more kindly check out our published article 💪
:

https://steemit.com/fabainvest/@fabainvest/faba-believes-hydrogen-technology-based-car-is-the-future

Congratulations for new partnership!

Can you say abit more about the partnership,did you invest in Vuje,or Vuje invested in Faba?Or partnership is about something else?
Toshiro Mifune

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:21:43 PM

You said that others will be able to propose company for investing and outting it to vote.To be able to do that we will need atleast 2000 FABA to recommend company,or any member of FABA will be able to do that?
KureBabino

Activity: 216

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:28:37 PM

:

Wow! Quite an explosive new partnership I must say  Grin Grin Grin Grin   Congratulations to the team!
PupEgor

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:26:45 PM

When are blockchain projects going to fly to the moon? What do you think?
DtpNumbered

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:25:02 PM

You said that others will be able to propose company for investing and outting it to vote.To be able to do that we will need atleast 2000 FABA to recommend company,or any member of FABA will be able to do that?

I presume that you will need 2000 FABA to propose the company, since you can't vote either without 2000 FABA tokens. It would not make sense to allow members who can't vote to propose company for voting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: