Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:44:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][HOT]🌿🔥FABA Token - break through in venture capital market🔥🌿  (Read 28449 times)
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 02:35:19 AM

Do you have a schedule of transfers? Do you have plans for listing on large exchanges?

Of course they are after the sales are finished, they will think about being able to enter in the big exchange, so just wait for the next penggunaman after the sale is complete,

Some people are very impatient to wait for the latest news from the project they are currently following even though the team is very enthusiastic and continues to provide the best results to make great benefits in the future. Start to be patient with something big.

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:46:23 AM

Do you have a schedule of transfers? Do you have plans for listing on large exchanges?

Of course they are after the sales are finished, they will think about being able to enter in the big exchange, so just wait for the next penggunaman after the sale is complete,

Some people are very impatient to wait for the latest news from the project they are currently following even though the team is very enthusiastic and continues to provide the best results to make great benefits in the future. Start to be patient with something big.
I myself also can't wait to wait for the latest news but I think it's useless if we are impatient better we must be patient first and I'm sure in the near future there will be the latest news we'll see

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 05:13:52 PM

I myself also can't wait to wait for the latest news but I think it's useless if we are impatient better we must be patient first and I'm sure in the near future there will be the latest news we'll see

It's true that being patient is better, I'm sure FABA will issue a surprising announcement about its update, and continue to monitor FABA's social media.
Sevinpays

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:44:44 PM

I should definitely need to read the whitepaper of these project. I have a question: Faba is an already existent venture or is creating its own fund through the STO?

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:47:12 PM

It's true that being patient is better, I'm sure FABA will issue a surprising announcement about its update, and continue to monitor FABA's social media.
Yes, I hope that what you hope for can really materialize that FABA will issue a shocking announcement but after all we don't know what happened, then continue to be patient and update information

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Obasi1
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

Lead - world's simplest and secure crypto wallet

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 05:49:16 AM

Sooner or later, cryptocurrencies will be applied everywhere. It is only a matter of time. I think your project will be one of the best in its field. The startup has everything you need to fill your niche.

Thanks PupEgor, this exactly what we wish for. We believe that cryptocurrencies can help shape the world and the people in it.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 05:53:07 AM

Yes we do. But we intend to start with medium sized exchanges. We already have a strategic listing agreement with the Latoken team.

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 10:39:09 AM

I should definitely need to read the whitepaper of these project. I have a question: Faba is an already existent venture or is creating its own fund through the STO?

We are creating our own funds through STO. And we have already exceeded the soft cap of our sales, and have also invested into several life changing projects over time.

bassbity

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:09:29 PM

Yes, I hope that what you hope for can really materialize that FABA will issue a shocking announcement but after all we don't know what happened, then continue to be patient and update information
We wait until the sale ends, they will plan everything about the FABA project, I'm sure this will achieve success.
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:37:14 AM

This Faba project has a pretty bright prospect, because many partners are not reluctant to provide funding for this project. from CCT Consulting they get funding of 1.12M and in the second quarter of this year they will get an additional 2M also from CCT Consulting according to the agreement.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:42:49 AM

We wait until the sale ends, they will plan everything about the FABA project, I'm sure this will achieve success.
Indeed, if we want to wait until the sale ends, we must be prepared to wait and be patient, and I'm sure they will do something, so keep on following the news so that they don't miss out on information

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
bassbity

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:35:33 AM

Indeed, if we want to wait until the sale ends, we must be prepared to wait and be patient, and I'm sure they will do something, so keep on following the news so that they don't miss out on information
Yes, after a lot of sales, here are those who want to know which exchange will be registered or there are other plans? I hope FABA will focus on exchange.
Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 08:16:29 PM

Our plan is only towards success. Nothing less of that. Thanks for supporting us

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 08:18:43 PM

This Faba project has a pretty bright prospect, because many partners are not reluctant to provide funding for this project. from CCT Consulting they get funding of 1.12M and in the second quarter of this year they will get an additional 2M also from CCT Consulting according to the agreement.

Yes! This exactly what the agreement reads. Thanks for stopping by.

ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 03:03:12 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2019, 03:34:37 PM by ICOEthics

Who is Zahar Deina: A SCAM PROMOTER/or MAKER

Looking at his Linkedin profile and the projects that he is associated:
One example is https://maincoin.money/about.php - FAKE TEAM
(PAVEL KRATIROV = https://vk.com/victorlavrenyuk = Viktor Lavrenyuk)

TREMISS SCAM = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5114401.0

BINCOINS SCAM = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5120221.0

AKAIITO = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2804929.0 = What happened to them? where are the funds?  ( WEB archived
Of course this scam creator and teacher is listed there: Filip Poutintsev
ANd this other scammer: Ksenia Deina (also participating on Tremiss and Bincoins scams)

WBB - is another project that is participating - possible fake as well: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3206437.0

DONT TRUST THIS PERSON AND ALL PROJECTS THAT HE IS INVOLVED.

Once a SCAMMER always a SCAMMER!!!

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
criptAndroya

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 11:33:40 AM

The company is really a bit controversial, the site is there, but for some reason it is written on request. Why not take out the hat. Nowhere do I see the contract address, can you share it?

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 04:02:00 PM

The company is really a bit controversial, the site is there, but for some reason it is written on request. Why not take out the hat. Nowhere do I see the contract address, can you share it?

The contract address is boldly written on the website.

Here is the contract address: https://etherscan.io/token/0xf96ce1afeacbb80eee6f9989b6bf38e819efdb05

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 04:03:10 PM

Yes, after a lot of sales, here are those who want to know which exchange will be registered or there are other plans? I hope FABA will focus on exchange.

Faba will surely list on good exchange. We already have agreement with Latoken

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 05:39:41 AM

Hello everyone 👋,

It's a new month with great opportunities. We at Faba Invest sincerely wish that all your aspirations and expectations become tangible before the end of this month!

Happy renewed engagement and fulfilment

😄                           💚                             🌱

_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 09:00:00 AM

Faba will surely list on good exchange. We already have agreement with Latoken
Not that the Latoken was the main exchange, but at the beginning of the token’s life, any exchange is quite suitable. The main thing is that there was technical support, and enrollment output worked normally

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: