Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:59:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Victorieum - We are revolutionizing the centralized finance market [NEW!]  (Read 2761 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
candwhistjo

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:33:19 PM

I will also read your document carefully, because I was interested in your project. I want to learn more about the idea of the Victorieum project.
Be sure to read in detail the technical aspects of this Victorieum project. I personally like their idea. I find their plans quite realistic and promising!
Exactly! Their plans are promising and they have even raised decent amount. It makes me sure in their chances to complete tokensale
What is the amount collected at the moment? Where can I find this information and check?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amuron

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:49:36 PM

Are there any bonuses for investors now? What is the minimum amount to invest?
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:15:39 PM

Your project already exists and you are transferring it to the blockchain, or is it a completely new project made from scratch?
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:14:28 AM

Strangely, very many questions were asked, but there are no answers yet. Perhaps the team is more active in other social networks?
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:44:33 AM

Strangely, very many questions were asked, but there are no answers yet. Perhaps the team is more active in other social networks?
Probably they are more active in telegram, where is more than 50 thousand of participants. There is more attention to this messenger
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 07:09:00 AM

A quick update on ICO sale!

Dear community,

As you are all aware that Victorieum launched its presale on Oct the 20th at the token price of just 1 cent. Almost two weeks ago, we successfully finished our presale and moved into the first stage of our ICO sale. At this stage, we are selling tokens at 6 cents each with a whopping 35% token sale bonus. And we are proud to be able to say that we have already raised over 90BTC.

Now, we have only a handful of days before we move into stage 2 of the sale. At this stage, the sale bonus will drop to 30% and the token price will be 9 cents. Therefore, we want to take this opportunity to encourage investors to make the most of stage 1.

Finally, thank you so much for your support and belief in the project. We would not be where we are without your supportive gesture.

Happy Baking,

The Victorieum Team
It is a great feedback towards pre sale investors.
By the way they has a huge bonuses what motivated them to invest

Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:42:51 AM

Are there any bonuses for investors now? What is the minimum amount to invest?
As it was stated above they have bonuses like +35% and current price on this stage is 6 cents. Good price.
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:12:46 AM

Your project already exists and you are transferring it to the blockchain, or is it a completely new project made from scratch?
it looks like a new project and they need money for development, that's why ICO is implemented.
At the same time according to description they have a big experience
James678

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:27:18 AM

What is the amount collected at the moment? Where can I find this information and check?
You can check this info on web site.
It is not that hard, just open and check out. it is around 100 btc at the moment.
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 09:42:44 AM

I hope they will answer here as well.
Many questions at the moment and founders or support team should make a FAQ or answer here in this thread.

Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:44:13 AM

A quick update on ICO sale!

Dear community,

As you are all aware that Victorieum launched its presale on Oct the 20th at the token price of just 1 cent. Almost two weeks ago, we successfully finished our presale and moved into the first stage of our ICO sale. At this stage, we are selling tokens at 6 cents each with a whopping 35% token sale bonus. And we are proud to be able to say that we have already raised over 90BTC.

Now, we have only a handful of days before we move into stage 2 of the sale. At this stage, the sale bonus will drop to 30% and the token price will be 9 cents. Therefore, we want to take this opportunity to encourage investors to make the most of stage 1.

Finally, thank you so much for your support and belief in the project. We would not be where we are without your supportive gesture.

Happy Baking,

The Victorieum Team
Agree that in the current realities of the falling crypto market to collect 90 bitcoins is a very good indicator!
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:54:39 AM

How much you expect to raise during the sale,and in case you dont reach soft cap,what you plan to do,do you have some "plan b " in that case? Ima asking as i can seee many ICOs extending their sale due inability to raise soft cap,so i wonder if you have plan for such a situation
James678

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:11:31 AM

How much you expect to raise during the sale,and in case you dont reach soft cap,what you plan to do,do you have some "plan b " in that case? Ima asking as i can seee many ICOs extending their sale due inability to raise soft cap,so i wonder if you have plan for such a situation
I am also interested in this question,because vast majority of ICOs don't tell it in advance and as a result we get unpredictable outcome.
This point should be clear
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:54:21 AM

It is not that hard, just open and check out. it is around 100 btc at the moment.
I agree with your opinion. on the website of a project has become a source of information about things related to the project. if indeed you have read before asking, it will not cause questions that already have answers in a project website. I think there are people who are just asking questions without reading the whole project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:39:36 AM

I am in fond of crypto backed loans opportunity provided by Victorieum. It looks like you catched trend ,because this feature is on demand.
What do you accept as a collateral?
oficman

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:09:32 PM

I am in fond of crypto backed loans opportunity provided by Victorieum. It looks like you catched trend ,because this feature is on demand.
What do you accept as a collateral?

Will the blockchain be used in the functionality of the project application?
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:40:12 PM

I agree with your opinion. on the website of a project has become a source of information about things related to the project. if indeed you have read before asking, it will not cause questions that already have answers in a project website. I think there are people who are just asking questions without reading the whole project.

Often a lot of questions in the topic leave those users who have very little free time to search for the necessary information. They asked a question, then after some time they looked at the topic and read the answer.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:23:52 PM

I think that most likely they will just extend the sales deadlines. Now almost all projects do this. Sales are very bad, so everything extends and extends the deadlines.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:37:26 PM

I think that most likely they will just extend the sales deadlines. Now almost all projects do this. Sales are very bad, so everything extends and extends the deadlines.
Investors are frightened by the unstable cryptocurrency rate. We need to wait until the market situation becomes stable.
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:28:59 PM

We are living in wonderful times. Couple of decades ago we saw the Internet begin to disrupt the ways of the world and set the wheel of revolution in motion. And interestingly, even before we could explore the limits of this hi-tech, blockchain introduced itself. Transforming all the major industries and making our lives easier, safer and better, the blockchain technology has way more potential than the expectations. This tech is now determined to change banking as we know it.

This enlightening piece from THE BALANCE helps us see how plaftorms like Victorieum are distrupting the banking and finance sector with blockchain and what is to be expected from this transformation:
https://www.thebalance.com/how-blockchain-is-changing-banking-and-financial-services-4174354

Happy Banking
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: