Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:03:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Victorieum - We are revolutionizing the centralized finance market [NEW!]  (Read 2767 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rltim555

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:32:26 AM

Come on! Don't panic, market will return and collections will pass smoothly!
Victorieum work so hard to perform results and to prove their credibility!
Of course the market will return. Just need time. Soon the next meeting of the G20 will raise the issue of legalization of cryptocurrency. Since there is nowhere to fall too much further, I think that growth is waiting for us. Maybe in a week!
You are right. And even now I see a positive tendency on a market,so probably bull run is going to occur soon.
And it is good for victorieum as well!
BomsAvay999

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:39:37 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2018, 07:53:39 AM by BomsAvay999

Of course the market will return. Just need time. Soon the next meeting of the G20 will raise the issue of legalization of cryptocurrency. Since there is nowhere to fall too much further, I think that growth is waiting for us. Maybe in a week!
You are right. And even now I see a positive tendency on a market,so probably bull run is going to occur soon.

Monitor the crypto market, I could realize a lot. There are projects that do not represent anything, but are truly first-class like this one. Keep it up! Good thing you are !.
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:56:52 AM

I've read about dividends and my question is what about SEC?
Dividends are about security tokens, did you know that?

Hi. Our legal team is at work taking care of SEC and yes, off course,  we know it is a security token.

Hi. It turns out that all your customers will have to pass verification without fail?
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:03:43 AM

Many call the market turn date - November 30th. Well, let's see, especially since there are literally a few days left to wait.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:16:07 AM

Crypto users don't have to limit themselves to traditional banking anymore. Offshore Victorieum bank promises to bring users a novel Crypto-powered banking experience through free-from regulations banking, Instant Crypto-Fiat Swaps, easy and low-interest Crypto-backed loans, insurance, easier and faster transactions and more. Sign up on our official website to be a part of the revolution: https://www.victorieum.io/
It is great proposal! Crypto-fiat instant swaps is that I've been waiting for a long time! I don't want to pay taxes and your service allow me to store money in offshor!
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 08:45:18 AM

Once our banking ecosystem is in place, we do expect some profit. Whatever the amount of the profit, investors will get their fair share.  

ok, thank you. I expect you will get operational profit as soon as possible after launch of ecosystem.
All investors will get benefit!

James678

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:02:03 AM

Now many banks have vulnerabilities. And many people lose a lot of money because of such holes. What makes me as a user trust your bank?

That's right. Many banks have vulnerabilities because they are controlled by one single authority. In a blockchain-backed ecosystem, we are giving users the power of decentralization where users are in control. The transparency of the system is what makes it trustworthy.

The banking sector has long been time to modernize. I really hope that this project will succeed in this matter and will return the people's trust in banks.
This project isn't going to return trust to banking system, it will completely brake whole point of banking industry.
It will be absolutely new institute without old norms
rltim555

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:31:47 AM

Many call the market turn date - November 30th. Well, let's see, especially since there are literally a few days left to wait.
Why do they mention exactly this date? is there a special occasion?
I didn't hear about something connected with 30 of november.
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 09:58:17 AM

Crypto users don't have to limit themselves to traditional banking anymore. Offshore Victorieum bank promises to bring users a novel Crypto-powered banking experience through free-from regulations banking, Instant Crypto-Fiat Swaps, easy and low-interest Crypto-backed loans, insurance, easier and faster transactions and more. Sign up on our official website to be a part of the revolution: https://www.victorieum.io/
Guys, I would like to test crypto backed loans once your product is ready. Keep following your thread.
I think for long term hold it is a good feature, you can loan money for your daily routine and hold crypto at the same time.

James678

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:40:46 AM

Hi. It turns out that all your customers will have to pass verification without fail?
I think passing KYC is a typical requirement and there is nothing strange about it.
For sure failing KYC does mean prohibition to invest.
AkunaMatata1991

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:43:58 AM

Studying the crypto market, I came across a large number of crooks, now it is very difficult to find a decent startup. This is a really honest project. It's great that I found this thread!
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:04:04 AM

I've read about dividends and my question is what about SEC?
Dividends are about security tokens, did you know that?

Hi. Our legal team is at work taking care of SEC and yes, off course,  we know it is a security token.

Yes. It will be usable KYC to mitigate any security risks in the system.
oficman

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:00:55 PM

I think passing KYC is a typical requirement and there is nothing strange about it.
For sure failing KYC does mean prohibition to invest.

It’s just that in foreign projects, passing an KYC causes problems for investors. Therefore, some investors do not like to undergo this procedure.
amuron

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:49:01 PM

Hey I've just noticed this thread. What about your soft cap?
Are you going  to decrease it, because on this market it is just impossible to achieve it?

We are doing great so far and have already raised over 100 BTC. Huge support from investors.
But if you transfer to dollars what you have collected, now this amount is 2 times less than it was a month ago.
let's hope for the best,and believe that the growth of the crypto market will begin soon,and the amount of investment in the project will also change
I also think that growth is coming soon and now the last manipulations are being performed for shaking out coins from weak hands.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:14:03 PM

Hey I've just noticed this thread. What about your soft cap?
Are you going  to decrease it, because on this market it is just impossible to achieve it?

We are doing great so far and have already raised over 100 BTC. Huge support from investors.
But if you transfer to dollars what you have collected, now this amount is 2 times less than it was a month ago.
let's hope for the best,and believe that the growth of the crypto market will begin soon,and the amount of investment in the project will also change
I also think that growth is coming soon and now the last manipulations are being performed for shaking out coins from weak hands.
all that is happening with the market, it is 100 percent manipulation,but we must restrain themselves and not to be nervous and in any case not to sell their coins, and wait for the growth of the market
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:05:30 PM

all that is happening with the market, it is 100 percent manipulation,but we must restrain themselves and not to be nervous and in any case not to sell their coins, and wait for the growth of the market
The fact that these are artificial fluctuations caused by crypto whales is not even in doubt. It is not clear another. Their fortunes are in cryptocurrencies, so I am arranging a dump they are bankrupt themselves.
Mari Royalteam
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:28:59 PM

Crypto Challenges that Victorieum is Designed to Tackle!

Apart from just a struggling market, crypto users from around the world face some challenges on a regular basis. We are going to sum up some common challenges that Victorieum’s Crypto Bank and Exchange is designed to tackle. Let’s get started:

1. Stringent regulations: In many jurisdictions of the world, very strict regulations on crypto trading are in place. Such a regulatory system hampers the seamless trading of digital currencies. It not only spoils the overall trading experience for crypto users but also deeply affects the economy of the country. Through its offshore banking units, Victorieum aims to offer users an experience beyond boundaries.

2. Lack of full crypto-backed banking services: There are only a handful of platforms offer banking services for cryptocurrencies. But the problem with these platforms is that they fail to provide a full-banking experience on an individual level. Therefore, to ensure that crypto users don’t have to switch between platforms to avail full-banking services, Victorieum is planning on creating an ecosystem with all the services in one place.

3. Low transaction speeds: Today we all have limited time on our hands. Thus, speed has become the essence of life. In crypto sphere, users are getting tired of slow transactions and running out patience. Victorieum ensures that all the transactions are faster and users’ overall experience gets better.

4. Lack of security: When it comes to banking, security is a primary concern. There are few platforms in crypto space that are not prone to security risks and threats. Through integration with CIVIC and Trezor, Victorieum ensures that users enjoy the highest level of security. Also, through re-usable KYC, the platform eradicates any remote possibilities of data theft and fraud.

5. Lack of customer support: Cryptocurrencies are rather complex and early users or beginners have a hard time getting the hang of it. This is where a good customer support comes handy. Victorieum’s platform ensures that customers get dedicated 24*7 support on any technical or non-technical issues.

Victorieum’s ICO sale is in progress. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to be a part of a revolution. Go sign up on our official website and participate: https://www.victorieum.io/
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:15:55 PM

The fact that these are artificial fluctuations caused by crypto whales is not even in doubt. It is not clear another. Their fortunes are in cryptocurrencies, so I am arranging a dump they are bankrupt themselves.
The only thing I'm interested in this situation when the whales start their trades and the rate will begin to grow.
amuron

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:08:17 PM

This question is raised at every meeting, but there is no movement. so don't wait for a change.
rltim555

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:20:46 AM

The only thing I'm interested in this situation when the whales start their trades and the rate will begin to grow.
Whales have started activity, but apparently they dump Smiley
Don't worry, if you haven't left market on this downtrend,then you will stay for longer time!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: