Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:34:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 298 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HVC] Heavycoin - Ultra-secure, Decentralized Block Reward Voting, Fast  (Read 542196 times)
massiveman

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:24:14 PM

You guys don't learn... I will say it again, rushing an exchange = 99% of failing. And you did it on 3 exchanges.

you are a dumb cunt, we got added to mintpal without being top of the voting.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keccak512 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:27:03 PM

would be nice if we could get more updates from the devs regarding windows binaries for the pools, marketing, generally what's happening etc. I mean they are who the community is looking to predominantly.

Hello!  We are in the process of preparing windows binaries (and others) for the Heavycoin cpuminer.  Simultaneously our stratum-mining code is in testing over at heavycoinpool.com.  We are currently waiting to hear back from them regarding a couple issues.  Hopefully everything is fine and we can make the full release soon.

Wrt marketing, promotion and strategy, we intend to campaign hard and effectively with the goal of bringing Heavycoin into mass adoption.  This effort would be in vain without an equally well organized and effective campaign by the community.  We believe that ultimately Heavycoin _is_ its community, and an extremely good one to start with!  So, we developers are but one part of a much greater entity that is Heavycoin.  And that is the way it should be!  Many different talents and ideas are needed to bring Heavycoin to its maximum potential, which we believe is among the top crypto-currencies, such as Litecoin, Peercoin and Bitcoin.

There are bounty funds provisioned for along the journey, and these will be carefully spent on the things that matter most.  However, the most important thing is probably to have a good plan.  One productive (and fun) way to start building plan is with some brainstorming and constructive informal discussion on this thread.  With that in mind, we'd encourage you to start discussing and debating ideas and strategies for promoting Heavycoin and expanding the community.  We believe there are no stronger movements than open and decentralized movements.  Call it what you want, Cathedral vs Bazaar, Hierarchical vs Chaos.  At the end of the day, no one want a dictatorship or too much hierarchy.  We believe there is no more powerful voice than hundreds and thousands of individuals acting for a common goal, with a shared vision.  This is not to say there should be no leaders, but instead it says there should be many leaders, in each area, some overlapping even with opposing views.  We've already heard from many people in PMs who are interested in taking on tasks such as marketing, branding, graphics design and promotion.   Now is the time to open this discussion up on the forum, so that everyone can be involved and help vet ideas.  This is what we want the Heavycoin community to be about.  Let's make it happen!
keccak512 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:29:03 PM

more heavy looking

I like that, if possible add gold color in coin?

I think having the guy lifting the H on the coin could be something?  That is what I am working on with the ant, having it lift an H.  Just thought I would share the idea.  Nice work.

Yeah this is cool looking.  Oh and yeah, I also heard from a forum member or two that there was something about the ant that they liked.  They have some meaning behind them.

I wonder what mumbly thinks as he was interested in making sure Heavycoin is branded properly.
massiveman

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:30:00 PM

would be nice if we could get more updates from the devs regarding windows binaries for the pools, marketing, generally what's happening etc. I mean they are who the community is looking to predominantly.

Hello!  We are in the process of preparing windows binaries (and others) for the Heavycoin cpuminer.  Simultaneously our stratum-mining code is in testing over at heavycoinpool.com.  We are currently waiting to hear back from them regarding a couple issues.  Hopefully everything is fine and we can make the full release soon.

Wrt marketing, promotion and strategy, we intend to campaign hard and effectively with the goal of bringing Heavycoin into mass adoption.  This effort would be in vain without an equally well organized and effective campaign by the community.  We believe that ultimately Heavycoin _is_ its community, and an extremely good one to start with!  So, we developers are but one part of a much greater entity that is Heavycoin.  And that is the way it should be!  Many different talents and ideas are needed to bring Heavycoin to its maximum potential, which we believe is among the top crypto-currencies, such as Litecoin, Peercoin and Bitcoin.

There are bounty funds provisioned for along the journey, and these will be carefully spent on the things that matter most.  However, the most important thing is probably to have a good plan.  One productive (and fun) way to start building plan is with some brainstorming and constructive informal discussion on this thread.  With that in mind, we'd encourage you to start discussing and debating ideas and strategies for promoting Heavycoin and expanding the community.  We believe there are no stronger movements than open and decentralized movements.  Call it what you want, Cathedral vs Bazaar, Hierarchical vs Chaos.  At the end of the day, no one want a dictatorship or too much hierarchy.  We believe there is no more powerful voice than hundreds and thousands of individuals acting for a common goal, with a shared vision.  This is not to say there should be no leaders, but instead it says there should be many leaders, in each area, some overlapping even with opposing views.  We've already heard from many people in PMs who are interested in taking on tasks such as marketing, branding, graphics design and promotion.   Now is the time to open this discussion up on the forum, so that everyone can be involved and help vet ideas.  This is what we want the Heavycoin community to be about.  Let's make it happen!

bravo lets do this people.
keccak512 (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:40:25 PM

You guys don't learn... I will say it again, rushing an exchange = 99% of failing. And you did it on 3 exchanges.

Yeah, we actually were not approaching the exchanges.  They came to us. Smiley

Edit: We sent only one email to Poloniex early on because they said they liked innovative coins, but looks like nothing ever came of it.

Edit: Looks like Poloniex has listed us also today.
luckytiger

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:43:21 PM

more heavy looking

I think having the guy lifting the H on the coin could be something?  That is what I am working on with the ant, having it lift an H.  Just thought I would share the idea.  Nice work.

Yeah this is cool looking.  Oh and yeah, I also heard from a forum member or two that there was something about the ant that they liked.  They have some meaning behind them.

I wonder what mumbly thinks as he was interested in making sure Heavycoin is branded properly.

just a quick change for the fun of it
zhpool

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:58:02 PM

Hello!  We are in the process of preparing windows binaries (and others) for the Heavycoin cpuminer.  Simultaneously our stratum-mining code is in testing over at heavycoinpool.com.  We are currently waiting to hear back from them regarding a couple issues.  Hopefully everything is fine and we can make the full release soon.

Wrt marketing, promotion and strategy, we intend to campaign hard and effectively with the goal of bringing Heavycoin into mass adoption.  This effort would be in vain without an equally well organized and effective campaign by the community.  We believe that ultimately Heavycoin _is_ its community, and an extremely good one to start with!  So, we developers are but one part of a much greater entity that is Heavycoin.  And that is the way it should be!  Many different talents and ideas are needed to bring Heavycoin to its maximum potential, which we believe is among the top crypto-currencies, such as Litecoin, Peercoin and Bitcoin.

There are bounty funds provisioned for along the journey, and these will be carefully spent on the things that matter most.  However, the most important thing is probably to have a good plan.  One productive (and fun) way to start building plan is with some brainstorming and constructive informal discussion on this thread.  With that in mind, we'd encourage you to start discussing and debating ideas and strategies for promoting Heavycoin and expanding the community.  We believe there are no stronger movements than open and decentralized movements.  Call it what you want, Cathedral vs Bazaar, Hierarchical vs Chaos.  At the end of the day, no one want a dictatorship or too much hierarchy.  We believe there is no more powerful voice than hundreds and thousands of individuals acting for a common goal, with a shared vision.  This is not to say there should be no leaders, but instead it says there should be many leaders, in each area, some overlapping even with opposing views.  We've already heard from many people in PMs who are interested in taking on tasks such as marketing, branding, graphics design and promotion.   Now is the time to open this discussion up on the forum, so that everyone can be involved and help vet ideas.  This is what we want the Heavycoin community to be about.  Let's make it happen!

stratum-mining is good enough~~ release it, and we help can fix if any issue via github
you are really a person in pursuit of perfection.

zhpool

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:01:27 AM

more heavy looking

I think having the guy lifting the H on the coin could be something?  That is what I am working on with the ant, having it lift an H.  Just thought I would share the idea.  Nice work.

Yeah this is cool looking.  Oh and yeah, I also heard from a forum member or two that there was something about the ant that they liked.  They have some meaning behind them.

can you make the hands looks better...

luckytiger

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:16:24 AM

more heavy looking

I think having the guy lifting the H on the coin could be something?  That is what I am working on with the ant, having it lift an H.  Just thought I would share the idea.  Nice work.

can you make the hands looks better...
il work on that tomorrow
luckytiger

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:17:38 AM

Another design, more simple but with the same idea

keccak512 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:21:46 AM

stratum-mining is good enough~~ release it, and we help can fix if any issue via github

We're really not.  We're are only awaiting confirmation that it is working in a real (non test) environment (we don't have much hash power to test ourselves).  ATM we're not actively fixing anything, just waiting for heavycoinpool.com's response, which to be fair we were expecting sooner than this.  The thought has crossed my mind to open up testing to another pool though....  Let's give him a few more hours to get back to us.  If the last thing he mentioned to us is not a bug, then we can release.
zhpool

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:41:14 AM

We're really not.  We're are only awaiting confirmation that it is working in a real (non test) environment (we don't have much hash power to test ourselves).  ATM we're not actively fixing anything, just waiting for heavycoinpool.com's response, which to be fair we were expecting sooner than this.  The thought has crossed my mind to open up testing to another pool though....  Let's give him a few more hours to get back to us.  If the last thing he mentioned to us is not a bug, then we can release.

OK, we can wait for your final release
and if you do need another pool for testing, we can do that for you Smiley

doge94

Activity: 349
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:44:57 AM

We're really not.  We're are only awaiting confirmation that it is working in a real (non test) environment (we don't have much hash power to test ourselves).  ATM we're not actively fixing anything, just waiting for heavycoinpool.com's response, which to be fair we were expecting sooner than this.  The thought has crossed my mind to open up testing to another pool though....  Let's give him a few more hours to get back to us.  If the last thing he mentioned to us is not a bug, then we can release.

Hopefully you get in out in the next few hours. I need some sleep. Smiley
keccak512 (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:52:23 AM

Hopefully you get in out in the next few hours. I need some sleep. Smiley

Me too, but so far no reply... we will have to pick up tomorrow if he doesn't come back soon.
Warning__3

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:15:41 AM

Gratz everyone on getting HVC added to poloniex! Cheesy

truckythin

Activity: 781
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:28:37 AM

Gratz everyone on getting HVC added to poloniex! Cheesy

it's better dont  Tongue
kuperis

Activity: 357

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:50:30 AM

nice! now from 1.5 Gh/s network, only 1 Gh/s on 1GH. yes yes, i know still a lot, but few hours ago was 1.19 Gh/s and 1.1 Gh/s was on 1GH. so looks like there other pools is working! anyway looks promising.
doge94

Activity: 349

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:52:53 AM

nice! now from 1.5 Gh/s network, only 1 Gh/s on 1GH. yes yes, i know still a lot, but few hours ago was 1.19 Gh/s and 1.1 Gh/s was on 1GH. so looks like there other pools is working! anyway looks promising.

Devs releasing software soon (or tomorrow).

http://heavy.stablehash.com/
chiznitz

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 03:13:39 AM

There have been three exchanges that have offered this coin for trade for days now with many happy customers.  I'm sure we would all like to know why MINTpal was listed on the front page and nobody else? 

List it in bold if you want, but why would you disclude exchanges that have been processing transactions for your community and providing trade bots etc?

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
lidi

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 03:14:50 AM

Who can send Heavycoin to me?address:HCbU4diJYGPaadSywzNnhzSfB26Trm8JUj
thanks.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 298 »
  Print  

Jump to: