Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:01:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dealing with Bitcoin or Crypto haters.  (Read 3692 times)
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:46:47 PM

Here's how I have been able to change people's opinion from being haters of Bitcoin to thinking about buying some and even some actually buying some.

I follow these 3 steps/rules that I made:

1. Don't get aggressive:

A lot of bitcoin denier get VERY aggressive about how bitcoin is a scam, don't get aggressive. If they are too aggressive and mad, just change the subject for the moment. No need to waste time.

2. Make them doubt their convictions.

Make them doubt that bitcoin is a scam or doomed to fail. A couple of examples that I use are:

- This is comparable to when people wouldn't want to use their credit cards online because they were scared of fraud.

- Bitcoin is far from reaching it's full potential, mass adoption takes a lot of time. This is comparable to when Amazon just sold books or Google was nothing compared to Yahoo.. remember Yahoo? (laughs)

- Crypto currencies are the next steps in the evolution of payment : Barter -> Precious Metals -> Paper Money -> Plastic Cards -> Digital Money

3. Mention the Coinbase $10 when you buy $100 in Bitcoin and then let it simmer...

Let them think about it, they will so their research or ask around. Most will come back to you to get your code for the referral bonus.

Do you have other arguments that you use? I'd love to know.

BTC: 3LcmdDp52oShwv9UTy55vX69JxEibEoKrw
ETH: 0xe822Dc108cb78C9137BF2D92429449B97F1415E0

My argument is very simple: I show my wallets with past transactions as well as the money I earned thanks to bitcoin and crypto in General. When a person sees naked numbers and real money in his hands, all arguments against him disappear and he asks you to teach him how to do the same as you do.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:21:26 AM

The best way to deal with the haters of Bitcoin is to leave them behind. Remember that it is not your responsibility to the convince them to believe. It is already a bonus when you told them about Bitcoin. It is now up to them if they believe it or not. Don't be like a "Salesman approaching".
Elizabethkjenkins

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:29:31 AM

People hate crypto because they think its a scam. I was skeptical at first but after I tried to invest and receive some BTC and convert to $. Its work!!! I'm slowly studying about cryptocurrencies, blockchain, white paper etc. Its not so hard to understand and slowly do it by yourself. (watch YouTube or read some new articles about Bitcoin) I learn something new every single day.  Grin
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:00:29 AM

It's not to be expected that everyone loves Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. But to have positive attitude towards cryptocurrencies first you should understand how they are functioning and what are the benefits. And many still have problem with that.
I also agree that some had bitter experience with Bitcoin and that is the reason why they quit.
So good approach is trying to explain but not to push and still the best method is when people try on their own.
LMAO, there are a lot of people in this Crypto space that doesn't know the function of Crypto Currencies and all they know that this digital thing can multiple their money with a lot of folds and this is the sad truth of the reality. Remember, way back in late 2017 when hype about Crypto Currencies is real and a lot of people all over the world are getting "FOMOed" and the majority of those people dived in the Crypto space without any knowledge about this industry and only thinks how will they multiple their precious money with this money making machine(in their point of view, not mine LOL). I guess most of these people now already learned their lessons in a hard way. Grin

I used to argue with them, like a few months before, but right now I just avoid them.
That's the best thing you have done! LOL Grin Seriously, it's a total waste of time to argue with people that don't believe on Crypto Currencies and they talk a lot of senseless stuff like "Bitcoin is a pyramiding scheme" "Bitcoin is a scam" "Bitcoin is networking", I don't know where these people get this kind of words and where they get this info about Bitcoin. Grin

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:49:06 AM

actually, in my environment, no one that become crypto haters, but also they dont know bitcoin too much, its really relieving me  Shocked
but when i dealing with crypto haters, i just ignore them, but still, they keep on my friendlist as long as they didnt disturb my life

update the profit everyday and being watched by them are my only solution  Grin
when they ask for how profit i get, i just keeping said that i only get 100$. Because to haters mind, no matter what we say, they keep hate it.
Lol never feel relieved when your environment knows nothing about bitcoin because this is only mean that your country is not that open to technology
The lesser the people know about cryptocurrency is the lessen chance of improving your economy,this currencies are the future of all transactions worldwide and this is also the future of technology
LinkinPrak

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:19:26 PM

What you say is true that we don't need to respond to bitcoin haters with an aggressive attitude. Dealing with bitcoin haters, we have to play smooth and beautiful, like the proverb quietly but washed away. We must remain calm and relaxed in facing them. We have to keep on campaigning for bitcoin and crypto currencies even harder. We can also invite other bitcoin players so that the crypto currency market is increasingly active and they have no gaps to take advantage of bitcoin.
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:22:02 PM

very good idea that you do. you are able to change someone who hates bitcoin to be a bitcoin investor. this is what we have to do so that the development of crypto is increasingly rapid. we can do socialization or education for everyone. so they all know about bitcoin. and we can change views for bitcoin haters to become investors or others by educating. so that the image of bitcoin or altcoin gets better in all circles.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:33:09 PM

People hate crypto because they think its a scam. I was skeptical at first but after I tried to invest and receive some BTC and convert to $. Its work!!! I'm slowly studying about cryptocurrencies, blockchain, white paper etc. Its not so hard to understand and slowly do it by yourself. (watch YouTube or read some new articles about Bitcoin) I learn something new every single day.  Grin

Only those people hate crypto who have got loss from it or who keep on want to use fiat forever as they have no intention for change. I think majority of people using crypto are aware of the face that crypto is the future and there is no way that we see end of crypto currencies and bitcoins.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
pavka

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:18:56 PM

I have long ceased to dissuade opponents of Bitcoin. If people do not want to improve their financial situation, do not want to learn more about the new financial direction and prefer to repeat the imposed opinion about the cryptocurrency bubble - that is their right. But I think if Bitcoin will grow and develop their opinion will change by itself.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to: