Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:36:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] S E C U R Y P T O [ANN] 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 18258 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
swordking

Activity: 449
Merit: 10

swordking

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:03:45 PM

4 more days and the ICO start.... Exiting times
Yes, everyone is eagerly waiting for the ICO since from very long time. And now very soon it will start, so it's good news for us.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:15:44 PM

4 more days and the ICO start.... Exiting times
Yes, everyone is eagerly waiting for the ICO since from very long time. And now very soon it will start, so it's good news for us.
I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Many people have been waiting for the project since very long. I hope the project will get a positive response from the investors.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:23:25 AM

The project looks innovative as well as profitable for the investments. Hopefully, everyone would come here to make investments.
Exactly project is based on a great idea which has high potential in the future. So making an investment in the project will be a profitable deal for the investors.

Ideas are dime a dozen crypto though, so it's less about the ideas and more about the execution (and ofcourse stuff like who you can get to shill for you)
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:56:21 AM

Currently, they have a 30% bonus which is available to get in the ICO period! Join the opportunity and be sure to not to lose this gold opportunity.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:07:57 AM

Currently, they have a 30% bonus which is available to get in the ICO period! Join the opportunity and be sure to not to lose this gold opportunity.

Absolutely it is a golden opportunity for everyone. And hopefully everyone will participate in the project and use the great advantage of getting bonus.
Indeed. The 30% bonus is a great amount of bonus as you can see the bonus is not too much and its not too low for this kind of project. I'm pretty sure they can achieve their goals.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:22:20 AM

Absolutely it is a golden opportunity for everyone. And hopefully everyone will participate in the project and use the great advantage of getting bonus.
Indeed. The 30% bonus is a great amount of bonus as you can see the bonus is not too much and its not too low for this kind of project. I'm pretty sure they can achieve their goals.
Where do I need to register to receive bonuses from the project? Or you need to first invest in the project and only then get bonuses?
Securypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 11:30:52 AM

Where do I need to register to receive bonuses from the project? Or you need to first invest in the project and only then get bonuses?

You don't need to register anything, tokens will be distributed by a smart contract and bonuses will be calculated automatically and send to your ETH addres. For example current bonus is 30%, so if you send 1 ETH, you will receive 1000 + 300 bonus = 1300 SCU tokens sended automatically to your ETH address
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:44:32 PM

The project looks innovative as well as profitable for the investments. Hopefully, everyone would come here to make investments.
Exactly project is based on a great idea which has high potential in the future. So making an investment in the project will be a profitable deal for the investors.

Ideas are dime a dozen crypto though, so it's less about the ideas and more about the execution (and ofcourse stuff like who you can get to shill for you)
I think if there is such a great amount of bounty campaign can make a better solution for them to increase more audiences and boost the ICO.

I mean every single ICO out there has a bounty and the problem is the overlap is HUGE, like the same 50 odd people participate in every single bounty
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:35:42 AM

I think if there is such a great amount of bounty campaign can make a better solution for them to increase more audiences and boost the ICO.
Bounty campaign is the best source to attract audience towards the project. Bounty campaign always helps the growth of the project.
Not always, specifically a GOOD marketing campaign is what is required. You want a good team doing the saleswork and the entire groundwork for you.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:27:28 PM

The team behind the project is actively working on the development of the project. As well they have continuously giving replays on the people queries.
Then it's good that they are keeping in touched to the project and for all people who wants to take part in here. This will shows that they are capable to handle this and make this one into a good kind.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:14:54 PM

Bounty campaign is the best source to attract audience towards the project. Bounty campaign always helps the growth of the project.
Not always, specifically a GOOD marketing campaign is what is required. You want a good team doing the saleswork and the entire groundwork for you.
Don't work hard... Work intelligent! Not quite sure how there are so many people wanted to see their team work, but though you just only see the results.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:41:49 PM

Guys, if you haven't seen their introduction video, you better to see it to learn what is the project and how does it work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Co46zPzf8
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:47:18 PM

Guys, if you haven't seen their introduction video, you better to see it to learn what is the project and how does it work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Co46zPzf8
I really like how the video was made and their design is absolutely HYPE and LIT! But, I wonder why they would be choosing a robot voice instead a natural voice?
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:22:35 PM

I really like one thing about the project and that is the team's activeness towards the project. The team is working hard on projects development.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:41:35 PM

Guys, if you haven't seen their introduction video, you better to see it learn what is the project and how does it work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Co46zPzf8
Yes, I agree with you, the video is really helpful to understand the concept of the project and it shows how does project work. So I strongly recommend everyone to watch the videos.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:48:04 PM

I really like how the video was made and their design is absolutely HYPE and LIT! But, I wonder why they would be choosing a robot voice instead a natural voice?
Ohh really I don't think that. But instead of noticing the voice, you have to need to notice the other good stuff which has express by the video. The video is spreading all the important aspects of the project.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:20:25 PM

You don't need to register anything, tokens will be distributed by a smart contract and bonuses will be calculated automatically and send to your ETH addres. For example current bonus is 30%, so if you send 1 ETH, you will receive 1000 + 300 bonus = 1300 SCU tokens sended automatically to your ETH address
This is a great distribution system! You are very good leaders. I have not seen such a decision yet. You thought of everything well!
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:31:48 PM

Guys, if you haven't seen their introduction video, you better to see it learn what is the project and how does it work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Co46zPzf8
Yes, I agree with you, the video is really helpful to understand the concept of the project and it shows how does project work. So I strongly recommend everyone to watch the videos.
Yes, I support. When a team makes a video presentation it is so much better to understand what the project really is and how the platform will work.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:01:29 PM

Thanks for sharing this video mate. It will be helpful for those who wants to know more on how the project flows in real time. Sometimes it will also give better understanding about it's concept rather than reading the whole details in their whitepaper.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:07:23 AM

Thanks for sharing this video mate. It will be helpful for those who wants to know more on how the project flows in real time. Sometimes it will also give better understanding about it's concept rather than reading the whole details in their whitepaper.
Glad it would make the users happy to see the video. However, I think the securypto team need to be more active in here so they can answer the whole questions.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: