Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:13:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] S E C U R Y P T O [ANN] 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 18258 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:34:24 AM

Glad it would make the users happy to see the video. However, I think the securypto team need to be more active in here so they can answer the whole questions.
I'm not sure if they really need that since there are so many people actives in the thread so why would we need it anyway?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:31:21 AM

Bounty campaign is the best source to attract audience towards the project. Bounty campaign always helps the growth of the project.
Not always, specifically a GOOD marketing campaign is what is required. You want a good team doing the saleswork and the entire groundwork for you.
Don't work hard... Work intelligent! Not quite sure how there are so many people wanted to see their team work, but though you just only see the results.

I believe the actual quote is "Work Smart, Not Hard".

That being said you need to work both hard and smart to succeed otherwise there is not real point is there?
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:55:41 AM

Bounty campaign is the best source to attract audience towards the project. Bounty campaign always helps the growth of the project.
Not always, specifically a GOOD marketing campaign is what is required. You want a good team doing the saleswork and the entire groundwork for you.
Don't work hard... Work intelligent! Not quite sure how there are so many people wanted to see their team work, but though you just only see the results.

That being said you need to work both hard and smart to succeed otherwise there is not real point is there?
Absolutely, when you smartly work hard then you will become able to achieve your goals within limited period of time.

beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:26:27 AM

Absolutely, when you smartly work hard then you will become able to achieve your goals within a limited period of time.
The team behind the project has so innovative and hardworking. And they always come with something innovative change. So as per my opinion, they are doing their work smartly.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:29:01 PM

Guys hello, tell me please, this project have a Bounty campaign?? May be who knows? If yes, please, give me a link. Thank.
Hello, yes, here you can join to Bounty campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5063721.0
Campaign already going more than 1 month, but you can still participate
It's good to know that they have undergo bounty program to give chances for those people who wants to earn this kind of tokens without investing. It could give them plus factor to be liked by many investors of crypto. Hopefully, it will have a big impact for the project to succeed.
Varog

Activity: 240
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:33:45 PM

Guys hello, tell me please, this project have a Bounty campaign?? May be who knows? If yes, please, give me a link. Thank.
Hello, yes, here you can join to Bounty campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5063721.0
It's good to know that they have undergo bounty program to give chances for those people who wants to earn this kind of tokens without investing. It could give them plus factor to be liked by many investors of crypto. Hopefully, it will have a big impact for the project to succeed.
Bounty campaign has always been a good indicator. This means that the project is interested in maximum user engagement. The more people take part in the Bounty campaign, the greater will be the holders of tokens and potential users of the project.
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:06:31 PM

What is the total number of project tokens? And how will the tokens be distributed?
21Dime

Activity: 283

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:53:05 PM

Thank you, you helped me a lot. Strange, that i could not find Bounty thread. It will be necessary to take part in Bounty, I really like the project. In addition, the Bounty campaign is led by one of the best Bounty managers.
I fully agree with you, this is an important factor. In addition, it has a very good effect on the project, since advertising has always been an extremely effective and necessary method of promoting the project.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:54:22 PM

Yes, we need to join the campaign because the project has the potential to grow more in the upcoming time. So it will be beneficial for us.
Travi$

Activity: 200

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:05:09 PM

What is the total number of project tokens? And how will the tokens be distributed?
Hello, as far i know - 100 000 000. Using this link https://www.securypto.io/securypto-investor-deck.pdf you can get acquainted with all the characteristics of the token in more detail.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:12:32 PM

The campaign already going more than 1 month, but you can still participate
Yes, we need to join the campaign because the project has the potential to grow more in the upcoming time. So it will be beneficial for us.
The platform looks profitable not only for the investors but also for the bounty hunters. So we have to support the project to get better returns.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:26:46 PM

The campaign already going more than 1 month, but you can still participate
The platform looks profitable not only for the investors but also for the bounty hunters. So we have to support the project to get better returns.
It is very good that at this stage there is a live support from the team! I am glad that I can watch such a project at such a time! We are waiting for the news from the team!
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:39:32 PM

Thank you, you helped me a lot. Strange, that i could not find Bounty thread. It will be necessary to take part in Bounty, I really like the project. In addition, the Bounty campaign is led by one of the best Bounty managers.
I agree with you, this is probably one of the best bounty managers today. I take part in all his campaigns.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:00:20 PM

I agree with you, this is probably one of the best bounty managers today. I take part in all his campaigns.
Very interesting, Could you tell us in more detail what kind of manager it is? Which is so popular due to its work? Since I have not found information about him.
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:06:16 PM

Hello, as far i know - 100 000 000. Using this link https://www.securypto.io/securypto-investor-deck.pdf you can get acquainted with all the characteristics of the token in more detail.
Thanks for the helpful information, I have read. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you.
Adwarteq

Activity: 163
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:16:09 PM

Hello to all. I want to ask the team: where is your company registered? In which country?
sniper2018
Copper Member

Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:57:06 PM

Hello to all. I want to ask the team: where is your company registered? In which country?
Actually mate, you can find the answers to your questions in their website and try to read also the whitepaper because most of the details of the project are there. It's better also to join their telegram group so that you can learned a lot about the concepts.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:20:56 AM

Thanks for the helpful information, I have read. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you.
A kind of a great project so far. Their community is also having a great users who'd to invest in the project without any risk.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:41:57 AM

But bounties these days literally offer pittance that's worthless by the end of the ICO, so there's no real point IMO unless you mass farm all of them lol
wpc143

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:36:40 AM

I think, the bounties of Securypto project have a good effect in gathering more people to support it. They already have 19k and plus members in their telegram chat which is a very good indications to have a potential to succeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: