Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:15:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] S E C U R Y P T O [ANN] 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 18258 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Anish02

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:19:10 PM

I think, the bounties of Securypto project have a good effect in gathering more people to support it. They already have 19k and plus members in their telegram chat which is a very good indications to have a potential to succeed.
Yes, because of the bounties many people have started to come towards the project to make support it. So it's good for the growth of the project.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:24:51 PM

The pre-sale now is live and it will be nice to participate now and invest at the early stage while it is more affordable. I hope there will be big bonus or discounts to give so that all who have invested will be satisfied. Hopefully, the team will collect good amounts with this.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:37:39 PM

I think, the bounties of Securypto project have a good effect in gathering more people to support it. They already have 19k and plus members in their telegram chat which is a very good indications to have a potential to succeed.
Yes, because of the bounties many people have started to come towards the project to make support it. So it's good for the growth of the project.
Bounties play an important role to attract users and hunters to the way of the project. And with the help of bounties, the project will become popular.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:53:12 PM

The pre-sale now is live and it will be nice to participate now and invest at the early stage while it is more affordable. I hope there will be big bonus or discounts to give so that all who have invested will be satisfied. Hopefully, the team will collect good amounts with this.
Yes, this is the best opportunity for everyone to make an investment in the project. So making the investment at the moment in the project will help to generate profit in the future.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:27:05 PM

What is the total number of project tokens? And how will the tokens be distributed?
Hello, as far i know - 100 000 000. Using this link https://www.securypto.io/securypto-investor-deck.pdf you can get acquainted with all the characteristics of the token in more detail.
Thanks for the helpful information, I have read. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you.
A kind of a great project so far. Their community is also having a great users who'd to invest in the project without any risk.
Can you explain exactly what the risk might be? What could have a negative effect on investment in this project?
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 06:47:19 PM

What is the total number of project tokens? And how will the tokens be distributed?
Hello, as far i know - 100 000 000. Using this link https://www.securypto.io/securypto-investor-deck.pdf you can get acquainted with all the characteristics of the token in more detail.
Thanks for the helpful information, I have read. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you.
A kind of a great project so far. Their community is also having a great users who'd to invest in the project without any risk.
Can you explain exactly what the risk might be? What could have a negative effect on investment in this project?

maybe, just now investment in various cryptoprojects has become quite risky
often investors simply lose their money Shocked

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:15:19 PM

Yes, this is the best opportunity for everyone to make an investment in the project. So making the investment at the moment in the project will help to generate profit in the future.
Everyone can see the project has scope in future and bright future are waiting ahead for the project. It will become a beneficial investment for us.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:50:27 AM

I mean the risk is that the project may fail, the devs may exit scam or just lose interest in the project which means your money is now utterly worthless
Anish02

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:58:07 PM

Because of the current market situation, the investors are afraid to make the investment in the project.
beveryu778

Hello World 👽

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:21:00 PM

Because of the current market situation, the investors are afraid to make the investment in the project.
Yes,  it's true many users and investors have not made investments due to consistent market fall.
Theizestooke

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:38:54 PM

Yes,  it's true many users and investors have not made investments due to consistent market fall.
I think they have to need to make the investment in the project because according to the time the market will start to recover itself.

swordking

swordking

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:26:04 PM

But there is a huge difference between this project and other ones. So there is no problem to make an investment here, in fact, it looks profitable.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 07:49:52 PM

But there is a huge difference between this project and other ones. So there is no problem to make an investment here, in fact, it looks profitable.

Of course, this may look very beneficial from different sides
but many investors are now afraid of losing their money
now the crypto market is rather unstable

UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:06:06 AM

I think they have to need to make the investment in the project because according to the time the market will start to recover itself.

Most investors only trust ETH and BTC when the market is down. Well those and the other 2-3 top established coins which dictate the market
Anish02

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:16:52 PM

Yes,  it's true many users and investors have not made investments due to consistent market fall.

Most investors only trust ETH and BTC when the market is down. Well those and the other 2-3 top established coins which dictate the market
Yes, everyone has blindly trusting on BTC and ETH at any market condition. Because everyone knows very well how highly they can grow.  
beveryu778

Hello World 👽

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:35:15 PM

Yes,  it's true many users and investors have not made investments due to consistent market fall.

Yes, everyone has blindly trusting on BTC and ETH at any market condition. Because everyone knows very well how highly they can grow.  
Absolutely correct. Because Eth and Btc has high potential in their growth and that's the reason behind everyone's support towards this coins.
swordking

swordking

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:53:15 PM

Absolutely correct. Because Eth and Btc have high potential in their growth and that's the reason behind everyone's support towards this coins.
This is indeed true but we cannot underestimate the potential of the project. And I think this project is great investment for better future returns.

Theizestooke

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:15:16 PM

The team has doing hardworking and the project is going very well. But the market has consistently decreased its value. After all, this is not a good indication for the ICO. that's why everyone is hoping for the bull run.

Indictus

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:53:28 PM

Aside from the current state of the market, you have to look at the project, read the whitepaper, check the MVP, induce yourself into the ideology behind the project to recognize the real value of the project and its potential. Shocked

The project is already ahead of the roadmap, testnet is up. Even before the ICO, a team has been working around the clock on the prototype of the DigiSafeGuard in secrecy.

The launch timing might not be great looking at the sudden unexpected shift, but again if you look at the project and its potential, you will realize if you get on the boat early, you will not only support a solid project but you will reap the benefits when the market recovers. Smiley

There are thousands of ICO's pulling goodhearted investors with a half-baked 1 page PDf with no solid team, no actual use for their tokens and some of them even are on reputable exchanges which makes you scratch your head...  Huh

Securypto project has a solid concept, backed with a actual working tangible prototype and  a dedicated team. The whole concept is in line with the whole reason behind the blockchain revolution, taking control of your finances, taking control of your privacy, taking control of your content, taking control of your life.

so....

The next person who comes to me with some random ICO "proposol" that they want to "blockchain the refrigerator" and "revolutionize" the cooling system of the world will get smacked by a giant cucumber pulled from the same "blockchained" refrigerator  Grin

This project serves a purpose, it serves the freedom lovers, the privacy geeks and thin foiled hat people(myself included) and anyone basically who thinks how they live their is non of anyone else darn business. (I'm looking at you uncle sam  Grin )
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:37:34 AM

Aside from the current state of the market, you have to look at the project, read the whitepaper, check the MVP, induce yourself into the ideology behind the project to recognize the real value of the project and its potential. Shocked

The project is already ahead of the roadmap, testnet is up. Even before the ICO, a team has been working around the clock on the prototype of the DigiSafeGuard in secrecy.

The launch timing might not be great looking at the sudden unexpected shift, but again if you look at the project and its potential, you will realize if you get on the boat early, you will not only support a solid project but you will reap the benefits when the market recovers. Smiley

There are thousands of ICO's pulling goodhearted investors with a half-baked 1 page PDf with no solid team, no actual use for their tokens and some of them even are on reputable exchanges which makes you scratch your head...  Huh

Securypto project has a solid concept, backed with a actual working tangible prototype and  a dedicated team. The whole concept is in line with the whole reason behind the blockchain revolution, taking control of your finances, taking control of your privacy, taking control of your content, taking control of your life.

so....

The next person who comes to me with some random ICO "proposol" that they want to "blockchain the refrigerator" and "revolutionize" the cooling system of the world will get smacked by a giant cucumber pulled from the same "blockchained" refrigerator  Grin

This project serves a purpose, it serves the freedom lovers, the privacy geeks and thin foiled hat people(myself included) and anyone basically who thinks how they live their is non of anyone else darn business. (I'm looking at you uncle sam  Grin )

I mean if you're gonna wear a "thin foil" LUL, (I think you mean to say Tin Foil, but I digress), then you might aswell implement your own protocols so as to be 100% safe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: