Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:46:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] S E C U R Y P T O [ANN] 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 18256 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:56:51 PM

The best part about the project is the team is staying most of the time active and provide every single update about the project.
Yes, I agree with your opinion, the team behind the project is actively providing all the important updates about the project's development.
Can't really say I agree with you, don't really see an active stream of updates or any thing of the like from the team atleast on this ANN thread
Recently you can't see the updates but the team has been actively providing updates since from the beginning.

Isn't now the ciritical time? Like considering that it's the ICO time, the time where people actually start thinking about investing in this project?
Yes it is a critical time and I have trust in teammates, I am sure very soon the team will come with the updates.
But this time the team behind the project has taken a long time to provide updates towards us.
The development team has been taking time to provide updates but we don't need to worry about it because the team is trustworthy and I hope they cannot do any kind of activity which can be affect to the project's image.
Right now the team is less active and there will be a reason behind it. So don't be panic because of the teams current behavior. Very soon they will start to actively work on the platform. As well they will start to provide updates.

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:10:12 AM

Right now the team is less active and there will be a reason behind it. So don't be panic because of the teams current behavior. Very soon they will start to actively work on the platform. As well they will start to provide updates.

But that is something that should have been told to us by the team "we are busy from X date to Y date" and not from random speculators here
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:27:29 AM

But that is something that should have been told to us by the team "we are busy from X date to Y date" and not from random speculators here
There is a great factor that we should know if there are so many problems which have been faced by the developer so that they cannot even tell us.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:48:29 AM

Most likely there are in a trouble where they cannot get in the bitcointalk or access bitcointalk. It might because of the DNS has blocked them.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:05:10 AM

After reading the whitepaper I have understand the whole concept of the project. I hope as per the whitepaper the project will do more better well in future.
Well, the purpose of the whitepaper itself to learn the whole project in a paper written with such meaningful words and easy words so you can learn it easily.
Theizestooke

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:48:53 PM

Right now the team is less active and there will be a reason behind it. So don't be panic because of the team's current behavior. Very soon they will start to actively work on the platform. As well they will start to provide updates.

There is a great factor that we should know if there are so many problems which have been faced by the developer so that they cannot even tell us.
Yes, might be they has solving to that problem which has been stopping the project from reaching the goals.

beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:13:39 PM

Right now the team is less active and there will be a reason behind it. So don't be panic because of the team's current behavior. Very soon they will start to actively work on the platform. As well they will start to provide updates.

Yes, might be they have solved to that problem which has been stopping the project from reaching the goals.
It is quite possible. I think the team has facing a problem which has been creating more problems in team's way of success.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:18:58 PM

After reading the whitepaper I have understand the whole concept of the project. I hope as per the whitepaper the project will do more better well in future.
Well, the purpose of the whitepaper itself to learn the whole project in a paper written with such meaningful words and easy words so you can learn it easily.
Yes, the whitepaper is the easiest way to understand the project. But as well team have to come with a video presentation which can help everyone to get a deep understanding about project.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:22:45 PM

After reading the whitepaper I have understand the whole concept of the project. I hope as per the whitepaper the project will do more better well in the future.
Yes, the whitepaper is the easiest way to understand the project. But as well team have to come with a video presentation which can help everyone to get a deep understanding of the project.
I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The video presentation becomes the best source to speed the importance of the project.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:03:18 AM

Yet most whitepapers are written by some random dude on the internet who's not even a part of the timer for like 10$ or whatever the current rates are lul
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:12:42 PM

Yet most whitepapers are written by some random dude on the internet who's not even a part of the timer for like 10$ or whatever the current rates are lul
Most of them are eventually will accept 10$ for the long whitepaper? I mean, what kind of people which is accepting that job like there is no job outside?
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:24:46 PM

Most of them are eventually will accept 10$ for the long whitepaper? I mean, what kind of people which is accepting that job like there is no job outside?
Dude, I'm not going to have a job for just a ten of bucks. I would go to the Burger King and buy a double whopper instead of writing whitepaper.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:46:54 PM

Bounty campaign has always been a good indicator. This means that the project is interested in maximum user engagement. The more people take part in the Bounty campaign, the greater will be the holders of tokens and potential users of the project.
im sure the campaign would be useful to the developer as you can see there are so many projects have succeed because of it.
beveryu778

Hello World 👽

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:34:17 PM

Yes, nowadays this kind of activity has happening. But I don't know how much money it will cost for writing a white paper.
swordking

swordking

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:40:54 PM

Dude, I'm not going to have a job for just a ten of bucks. I would go to the Burger King and buy a double whopper instead of writing whitepaper.
Exactly no one will do the work like this at the moment just for the 10 $. And it is not an easy work to write a whitepaper.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Theizestooke

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:44:51 PM

I don't think anyone one can write the white paper just for 10 bucks. Because as compared to the market price it is so cheap.

Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:48:01 PM

Bounty campaign has always been a good indicator. This means that the project is interested in maximum user engagement. The more people take part in the Bounty campaign, the greater will be the holders of tokens and potential users of the project.
im sure the campaign would be useful to the developer as you can see there are so many projects have succeed because of it.
Bounty campaign always play a very important role to promote the project successfully towards the investors and the users. So with the help of bounty camping, many investors have come to the project to support it.
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:26:53 AM

Was giving an example and a lot of the super super trash ones will do it for you. Most of these trash tier writers will just copy some existing Whitepaper and just change the name lol
beveryu778

Hello World 👽

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:11:57 PM

Was giving an example and a lot of the super super trash ones will do it for you. Most of these trash tier writers will just copy some existing Whitepaper and just change the name lol
Yes, absolutely true. Many scammers just copy the whole whitepaper and make the smaller possible changes in it
swordking

swordking

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:20:10 PM

Bounty campaign always play a very important role to promote the project successfully towards the investors and the users. So with the help of bounty camping, many investors have come to the project to support it.
Due to the bounty campaign, investors get to know about the project. I really think that bounty becomes essential to make the project successful.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: