Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:34:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] S E C U R Y P T O [ANN] 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 18257 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 05:08:45 PM

Normally if you always use Start_Wallet to launch your wallet it should update automatically.

But if for any reason it doesnt do the following;

1.close wallet
2.backup wallet.dat
3. delete everything
4. download new wallet
5. start wallet using Start_Wallet
6. you dont need to wait till its finish sync, just close it again once it has started the GUI
7. put back wallet.dat
8. start wallet using Start_Wallet
9. Go to tools, wallet repair and choose "Delete local blockchain folder"
10. wait till its done syncing
11. if you still dont see any coins, Go to tools, wallet repair and choose "Rescan blockchain files" and then "Rebuild Index"

This did the trick for me. My block index was stuck but got everything moving and syncing again after complete reinstall. As nokati said, MAKE SURE YOU MAKE A BACKUP!

For the impatient ones among you (like me), who like a virtual countdown: testnet v2 was launched on April 13th. Testnet v3 on July 8th. Testnet v4 or Mainnet on October 5th? Tongue Cool

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bit16

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 09:45:09 PM

Normally if you always use Start_Wallet to launch your wallet it should update automatically.

But if for any reason it doesnt do the following;

1.close wallet
2.backup wallet.dat
3. delete everything
4. download new wallet
5. start wallet using Start_Wallet
6. you dont need to wait till its finish sync, just close it again once it has started the GUI
7. put back wallet.dat
8. start wallet using Start_Wallet
9. Go to tools, wallet repair and choose "Delete local blockchain folder"
10. wait till its done syncing
11. if you still dont see any coins, Go to tools, wallet repair and choose "Rescan blockchain files" and then "Rebuild Index"

This did the trick for me. My block index was stuck but got everything moving and syncing again after complete reinstall. As nokati said, MAKE SURE YOU MAKE A BACKUP!

For the impatient ones among you (like me), who like a virtual countdown: testnet v2 was launched on April 13th. Testnet v3 on July 8th. Testnet v4 or Mainnet on October 5th? Tongue Cool
Excellent! We will wait on PIVX for testnet V4. DigiSafeGuard app is coming by the way. Hopefully this month. Everything is progressing smoothly Grin Keep an eye out for the news
defc0de

Activity: 270
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:07:21 PM

my wallet never synced since I installed it, any ideas why? It's stucked at block number 141000 for several days (I left my pc open hoping it would sync.)

thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 11:25:01 PM

my wallet never synced since I installed it, any ideas why? It's stucked at block number 141000 for several days (I left my pc open hoping it would sync.)

Have you tried using the Bootstrap? Back up your wallet, then download the Bootstrap in the application portal Securypto.
I did not use this process in Securypto, but if it is similar to Bitcoin and only you extract the file at the Securypto installation.

And remember, before any procedure, BACKUP your wallet.

OI
Nuxxorcoin

Activity: 332
Merit: 22

Turkish Translator

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 02:19:41 PM

That's the old version.

Backup wallet.dat 

Remove everything and install it again.

Once installed run the wallet using Start_Wallet.

Wait till it start, don't need to wait for the full sync

Close the wallet

Put the wallet.dat back

Start wallet again

Go to tools & repair wallet and resync everything
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 04:22:31 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2019, 09:12:16 PM by friends1980

Excellent! We will wait on PIVX for testnet V4. DigiSafeGuard app is coming by the way. Hopefully this month. Everything is progressing smoothly Grin Keep an eye out for the news

Testnet v3 and secure messaging were announced for mid July. Testnet v3 has been launched in the mean time and indeed I suppose it will be only a matter of a few days for the messaging service.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
bit16

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 12:47:16 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2019, 03:36:02 AM by bit16

Testnet v3 and secure messaging were announced for mid July. Testnet v3 has been launched in the mean time and indeed I suppose it will be only a matter of a few days for the messaging service.
I wish you could see what's going on in the background. It's gonna be huuge! Cool
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 07:23:17 PM

I wish you could see what's going on in the background. It's gonna huuge! Cool
some exiting news are coming soon. exchange listing will be next after main net launch.
market is looks like again going up, launch of mainnet and exchange listing during the bullrun could take the price higher in no time.
bit16

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 03:39:27 AM

some exiting news are coming soon. exchange listing will be next after main net launch.
market is looks like again going up, launch of mainnet and exchange listing during the bullrun could take the price higher in no time.
Agreed. We also plan to have some use cases of the coin before listing to keep the demand high. The market is a big factor as well. Overall, we plan to keep the coin demand high and price flying
Nuxxorcoin

Activity: 332
Merit: 22

Turkish Translator

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 07:07:38 PM

Some Screenshots of DigiSafeGuard app.

zahidmoon

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 10:04:42 PM

Agreed. We also plan to have some use cases of the coin before listing to keep the demand high. The market is a big factor as well. Overall, we plan to keep the coin demand high and price flying
what could be the use cases of securypto coin in future, can you explain and how much time it will take because you can not go forever like this. securypto coin needs to be listed on some exchange where people can do trade. to create demand and make securypto coin use case needs to hurry and then trying to list.
bit16

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 06:00:39 AM

what could be the use cases of securypto coin in future, can you explain and how much time it will take because you can not go forever like this. securypto coin needs to be listed on some exchange where people can do trade. to create demand and make securypto coin use case needs to hurry and then trying to list.
SCU is needed by DSG and DSG is semi useless (not anonymously) whitout SCU. SCU doesn't add anything new to the current blockchain environment whitout DSG. Its not an Or but And project. They both need each other to survive and do what they are designed to do. Our prime focus is the mainnet and the DSG right now.
Securypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 02:47:54 PM

Demand doesn't get created by trade beside pump and dump... Trade get created by demand. But we do understand that majority wants to make some bucks and we aren't judging in anyway. For us is the long term usability is much more important. Just wait for a couple if weeks and once DigiSafeGuard app has been released I assure you that you will like and "use" it Wink
zahidmoon

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 04:42:08 PM

Demand doesn't get created by trade beside pump and dump... Trade get created by demand. But we do understand that majority wants to make some bucks and we aren't judging in anyway. For us is the long term usability is much more important. Just wait for a couple if weeks and once DigiSafeGuard app has been released I assure you that you will like and "use" it Wink
any dateline to release the DigiSafeGuard app. how much it will effect on the coin price once it released and it demand also
good trade is absolutely created by demand. already project team takes a lot of time on developments. still miannet launch is pending. gives us some news about launching mainnet, not promises. please.
bit16

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 09:07:31 AM

any dateline to release the DigiSafeGuard app. how much it will effect on the coin price once it released and it demand also
good trade is absolutely created by demand. already project team takes a lot of time on developments. still miannet launch is pending. gives us some news about launching mainnet, not promises. please.
Everything on the DigiSafeGuard app is completed, just the final touch and we will announce the app officially. DigiSafeGuard will demonstrate how SCU can be used for remaining anonymous and for security. SCU is needed by DSG and DSG is semi useless (not anonymously) without SCU. After the app is released we hope to start heavily promoting and exposing the DigiSafeGuard app. Mainnet work is still ongoing. MainNet didn't get launched as it was planned internally because of zerocoin vulnerability. So we had set back and need to fix that first. Sigma is what we are trying to implement now.
bit16

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 10:48:35 AM

DigiSafeGuard app is finally released! It's available on playstore currently. You can use DigiSafeGuard to encrypt text message, files, and others and communicate with others securely, anonymously! Read about DigiSafeGuard from here: https://kb.securypto.io/the-digisafguard-app-is-out/. Download the app, play with it and let us know what you think of it.
Securypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2019, 08:41:53 AM

https://youtu.be/RdUN1j074c8

A good explanation by Lead Dev about both DigiSafeGuard and Securypto blockchain and how DigiSafeGuard app works and twitted by John McAfee.

nokati

Activity: 312
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 02:00:58 PM

DigiSaveGuard version 2.6 has been released and is available now on the PlayStore.

Changes:

1. Option to turn on/of Screenshots preventing other apps recording your screen.

2. Multiple languages has been included: Turkish, Dutch, Russian, Greece, Indonesian

3. Small bug fixes and layout improvements.

If you want helping with translation please contact us on our telegram channel.

zahidmoon

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:08:20 PM

DigiSaveGuard version 2.6 has been released and is available now on the PlayStore.

Changes:

1. Option to turn on/of Screenshots preventing other apps recording your screen.

2. Multiple languages has been included: Turkish, Dutch, Russian, Greece, Indonesian

3. Small bug fixes and layout improvements.

If you want helping with translation please contact us on our telegram channel.

have any date about mainnet launch ? or still no exact time for releasing it? i am waiting for mainnet launch from long time ago.
good update with more languages. easy to use on my mobile well all the developments are going slow but great and in a right way. also listing on exchange is difficult now a days.
bit16

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 01:23:33 PM

have any date about mainnet launch ? or still no exact time for releasing it? i am waiting for mainnet launch from long time ago.
good update with more languages. easy to use on my mobile well all the developments are going slow but great and in a right way. also listing on exchange is difficult now a days.
The developers are working on implementing the Sigma right now. Many things are happening internally. More announcements will follow up soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: