Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:32:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you always invest in top ranked coins?  (Read 26752 times)
2chase

Activity: 1082
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:01:17 PM

Recommendations to invest in top coins are based on the principle that top coins are less at risk of a strong drop in price, but as the experience of 2018 has shown, this also happens to them. Especially when the market is already at the bottom - now it’s worth buying not only them, but also those coins that have a low rating on CMC too.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:18:58 PM

It's the same, whether you want to invest in a top 10 coin or a small volume of coins, it all depends on the feeling and also the money you have in investing
ideally, invest large amounts of top 10 coins, and small money for small volume coins, the risk is not so great if you fail

dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 11:27:02 PM

Not always I do so. In another times I invesed in a new coins despatched from ICO. But that's must be very trusted coins with big hopes, professional team and well prepared white paper. When you find such coin - that is time to invest.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:54:23 AM

These are coins with a reduced possibility of disappearing, and at current prices with an increased chance of making a profit. So it is good chance to make money.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:56:54 AM

What I experience is that the top rank coins do not guarantee to get profits. In the crypto world I know. Find a good coin for investment. Because with that you might get a big profit. So the bottom or top ranking coins don't guarantee you can make a profit.
jahmes123

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:07:59 PM

It depends but most of the time I would look for a new listed coin in the trading site that have my money on it,
But sometimes it is also a high risk because it would always be dump after a few days.
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 12:13:01 PM

Not all the time, I prefer to invest in new coin because most of the time their profit is more than the top ranked coins.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:52:21 PM

Investing in top ranked altcoins is a safer strategy as those coins drop less then other coins in bears time and recover before all coins start rising but research is always required before making any investment Decision.
The unequivocal statement about the research and analysis of the market, which I fully support, does not need to save time on correct and long analysis of the project, if you save here, you will pay with your deposit.

Come on, nothing depends on projects and their products actually, the only thing that really matters is market. When we see a bullrun, even coins created ironically out of memes (DOGE) grow. And when we go down even good projects' investors suffer, so it almost doesn't matter WHAT you buy if you know WHEN to buy.
If you think only in the perspective of speculation, I think that you are right, but if you think about long-term investment in projects, then I am sure that the market here plays into the hands of an investor who analyzes projects.
HertzCoin

Activity: 239

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:45:20 PM

The correlation of top coins and other little known ones is very strong, which is very good for the market. The situation should change over time, but there should be updates. The market is young and manipulated. The best strategy is to wait and wait for a long time. For now, buy more coins and go in for sports.
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:42:35 PM

The correlation of top coins and other little known ones is very strong, which is very good for the market. The situation should change over time, but there should be updates. The market is young and manipulated. The best strategy is to wait and wait for a long time. For now, buy more coins and go in for sports.
The most important thing is not to forget to go in for sports, of course you are absolutely right, I also join the words about HODL. Today this is the only possible option in order to save money that you could earn on the market.
Luvr1000

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:59:31 PM

I advise you to invest money in projects that already have a working business in this case, the chance that the coin will bring a good profit is much higher. This has been repeatedly proved.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:35:25 PM

I can not determine just bought coins on the list of top 10 and wait for them to rise in price. All simply bought cheaper sold more expensive. On the rest I try not to be sprayed as without special skills and knowledge it is fraught with consequences.
Bangjull

Activity: 229

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:45:03 PM

Hi Everyone,

As advised I am trying to learn the basics of crypto first.

Most of the suggestions mention investing in top ranked coins. My question is, does it always work? As far as I understand, the market is vulnerable and affects almost all the coins from top to bottom. How then you determine which ones would stay ?

if you want to invest safely, of course the right choice is the top rank coin, but it does not rule out the possibility that even the bottom coin can be used as a way to invest. everyone must have their own way to invest
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:47:53 PM

The coins on this list offer the best and safest form of investment to any investor looking at proper investments in the crypto industry. This is because these coins are the most stable and offer real use cases. The strategy is, study them at every dip or base level and buy them at a cheap price and hold for appreciation which will always come. These coins also show their potentials with the massive trade volumes and market capitalization. The top 20 coins offer the best and probably the future of crypto applications and adoptability.
Yourodiviy

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:41:33 PM

Yes, if possible, I bought the whole year on the falls, and now, when it's time to buy the full program, there is almost no extra money left. I will wait for the market to return to at least its position last year and I think by the end of 2019 I can take a good profit.

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
Niobeh

Activity: 275

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:47:41 PM

I invest in both top ranked and lowly ranked coins. If you have done your research adequately and you are sure of what you have done, then there is no need to panic. Then invest in a project also from the perspective of the team. This means that team is very essential in the success of every project. If the team is not active,  then you should be very careful of investing in such.
Yes, I think it's a good idea to invest in top coins in order us to prevent scams unlike in ICO it's often scams at all and nothing to get money .It's more worth to involve those proven already to fluctuates even how small the value atleast still having profit.

kavindra

Activity: 221

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:55:38 PM

At the first time I gotten in Crypto currency I always invest the top rank coins because at the time most altcoins are in good price, worth and best time of crypto currency. But now I should think over to choose and decide for which coins I invest for now is very difficult to predict the market. Now I invest in new listing altcoins that mostly good for short or daily trading.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:07:04 PM

yes for now, because in my opinion investing in top ranking is safer and the price will definitely have a greater chance of increasing compared to I investing not in the top ranking, therefore I am now investing in ETH, because I believe that the price of ETH will definitely increase and give me profit compared to I choose to invest that is not in the top ranking, because the risk is greater.

white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:20:29 PM

yes for now, because in my opinion investing in top ranking is safer and the price will definitely have a greater chance of increasing compared to I investing not in the top ranking, therefore I am now investing in ETH, because I believe that the price of ETH will definitely increase and give me profit compared to I choose to invest that is not in the top ranking, because the risk is greater.
Yes, it's worth to invest already having potential to grow it's market value in where we can secured to get profits. In ICo it's often scams and nothing to expect at all but for those listed in market there will be more on growing.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
Elysio

Activity: 658
Merit: 153

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:27:44 PM

No way. I usually try to invest in very good projects. It doesn't need to be in the top ranked. but I'm trying to keep most of my investment in ethereum and bitcoin. Don't invest in just one coine. You get a lot of kinds in your bag.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: