Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:17:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you always invest in top ranked coins?  (Read 26750 times)
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:34:32 PM

Hi Everyone,

As advised I am trying to learn the basics of crypto first.

Most of the suggestions mention investing in top ranked coins. My question is, does it always work? As far as I understand, the market is vulnerable and affects almost all the coins from top to bottom. How then you determine which ones would stay ?

Top ranked coins are the best choice for investments as they already built a foundation of trust among the crypto investors as the most trusted and most promising crypto investments. Although they are much expensive than the new founded coins but at least your investments are much secured that the lowered ranked coins.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AndRE177

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:37:47 PM

Hi Everyone,

Most of the suggestions mention investing in top ranked coins. My question is, does it always work? As far as I understand, the market is vulnerable and affects almost all the coins from top to bottom. How then you determine which ones would stay ?

I love to invest in new projects at the ICO stage. But at this time, projects usually do not have a rating. Rating appears when the project goes on the stock exchange and gains popularity among investors.

renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:37:57 PM

Investing in top ranking projects is not a strict rule, because some fresh ones can also become strong projects. But if you are a newbie, you better be involved in good known coins
ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:38:37 PM

The good thing with top ranked coins is that they already have a huge volume and this will always make it a little safer for people to invest on it without much fear and when market is going up, they are first to react to market growth. So I invest in top ranked coins for those mentioned reasons.

Suzukigsxr250

Activity: 250
Merit: 13

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:53:10 PM

That's a way to invest and a reliable one but altcoins are always there for the investment. Altcoins are a good and profitable thing to invest btw but they have a much more variety but that's come with a risk.Failing and loss, you should invest a amount that you can afford to lose.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:57:53 PM

That's a way to invest and a reliable one but altcoins are always there for the investment. Altcoins are a good and profitable thing to invest btw but they have a much more variety but that's come with a risk.Failing and loss, you should invest a amount that you can afford to lose.

You have some point, top ranked coins are already established and I think they can be worthy to make some holdings in it. This is an option to take and there's a lot of possibilities to earn profits in cryptocurrencies and it only depends on how you make some effort and strategies to take.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:00:13 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2018, 11:04:34 PM by Clark05

No.  Because sometimes it's better to invest to the coin who not in rank than in the rank or top coin. But for sure mostly some of them are good to invest or means is not all. But I hope everycoin is potential so that  we can earn more money again.
Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:04:44 PM

Hi Everyone,

You must learn in advance how to invest and lose the investment
as I know, not all investments always run smoothly as we expected. there will definitely be obstacles
so I would advise you to learn first before going into the world of investment

King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:11:23 PM

I invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum, i think both are the best investments for the long term.

I agree with you if Bitcoin and Ethereum is the best investment for the long term, because I also invest in Bitcoin and Etheruem, therefore I also believe if investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum is the best investment for now and will definitely give us big profit in the future, because as you say that investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum is a good investment for the long term, and surely we will not be disappointed if we invest in Bitcoin and Etheruem, because it will definitely give us profit.

kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:31:18 PM

of course not, because in my opinion investing in the top ranking does not guarantee that the coin price will increase and give me profit, so I will definitely invest in coin that I think have a good potential for me to invest, so I have never seen a coin ranking if I want to invest it, but I see the roadmap, whitepaper and products of the coin, if I think it's good then I will definitely invest it even though the coin is not in the top ranking.

Kulitha

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 11:47:09 PM

In my opinion investing on top ranked coin is best choice we can select in this huge dip. Because  lot of top ranked coins already survive for long time. So we can be sure about their future. And also they have huge communities. So when up trend comes their should be more and more investors come to play. so those can be surely more gains. having said that their may be some hidden gems that ranked in less. But investing on top ranked coins is less risky than others.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 11:52:40 PM

Hi Everyone,

I look primarily at the history of trading and coin prices. If she had not had a PUMP for a long time, then she can be bought. If the coin has already grown strongly from the average price, then buying it is risky, it may fall in price.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:59:15 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2018, 12:13:11 AM by Gabali126

Hi Everyone,

It is always a safer idea to invest in top rank coins especially if you are a long term holder. You have a guarantee of the coin's existence even for another ten years.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 12:19:35 AM

Hi Everyone,

If you want a long-term and safer investment so you should invest your money to top-ranked coins because it is proven that they are not a scam or anything. The stability of the coin is due to their reputation and usage. But when you are considering to invest and get some kind of big profit but with a very high risk is to invest in those coins that are not well known and newly created. You can buy them on a very cheap price but if the project involving this token or coins successful, the value will be greater and you will definitely get a greater value for your coins on a shorter period of time.
rizqoAD

Activity: 137
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:21:10 AM

Yes, I always invest in top-ranking coins that are always in a positive trend. So far as long as I have invested in the coin, I have always felt successful, being able to sell and buy at the right time.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:29:48 AM

Hi Everyone,

It is always good for newbie investors to invest in the large cap coins like the first 100 coins on the market because those coins have already been established and gained deep roots to die off. It requires great expertise in crypto to research into new projects and new coins in order to ascertain its authenticity level. Not all new coins are able to survive and as such, a newbie investor might enter the wrong project.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 12:33:06 AM

all cryptocurrency assets are decentralized, so there are no crypto assets that are not vulnerable. But the top ranking coins are always more stable than the lower ranking coins. If BTC falls by 10%, it may be possible for other altcoins to go down to 30%, but if the BTC rises by 10%, it could be that other altcoins rise by 30% as well. Big risk will get big profit or maybe big loss
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:59:17 AM

Yes, i used to invest in top-ranked coins, but recently i have started buying other coins. As i believe that some new coins have got very good potential, so investing in those would be very profitable in future.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:40:35 AM

of course not, because in my opinion investing in the top ranking does not guarantee that the coin price will increase and give me profit, so I will definitely invest in coin that I think have a good potential for me to invest, so I have never seen a coin ranking if I want to invest it, but I see the roadmap, whitepaper and products of the coin, if I think it's good then I will definitely invest it even though the coin is not in the top ranking.
You right. looking at the current market where big coin coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, etc. that are in the top rank have
weakened prices deep enough. proving that investing in the top rank doesn't guarantee you can profit easily dude? so the important thing is do Technical analisys
BerneirBTC

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:59:14 AM

Top coins are safer and more stable than altcoins, but profits may be lower than altcoins. The adventurers will choose to invest in coins that are not yet eye-catching. But investors in the cryptocurrency market must wait patiently.
Investing in top ranked coins will give you a definite profit sometimes in long term wait. It is suggested for those who do not have much knowledge about the crypto currencies and who want to be safe and want to invest. While those who are expert they have to search for the high potential ICOs and high potential new coins as they often boost more high than other coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: