Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:39:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you always invest in top ranked coins?  (Read 26752 times)
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:57:48 AM

looking for which one will survive quite easily. large coins are in the top rankings are already getting the trust of the investors and it's good to be invested. the new coins or many are ranked at the bottom there are only few who could potentially be great and even survive. take a long time if the coin down wants to be great and even doubts.
Many seem to have a blind faith in the coins that have the largest market caps but there have been many bad projects that were very powerful and in which people believed in, so you should never trust in a project just because many people do it because there have been many examples of those type of coins failing in the past and you do not want to be the one holding those coins at the end.
bce

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:17:51 AM

I invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum, i think both are the best investments for the long term.
you convey the same as I did before starting an investment with crypto currency we must understand with all the risks that we will get confidence and patience are the main capital in investing with crypto currencies
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:32:23 AM

Now you need to invest in Bitcoin. need to buy it at such a low price. Many bought at an overhyped price, then they really wanted the price cheaper, they got it, but for some reason they don’t want to buy it now. it's very stupid and funny. such people just must not invest and trade. I believe that the price will be restored, maybe not in the near future, but I am sure of this and now I need money very much.
ligerti

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:36:05 AM

Hi Everyone,

As advised I am trying to learn the basics of crypto first.

Most of the suggestions mention investing in top ranked coins. My question is, does it always work? As far as I understand, the market is vulnerable and affects almost all the coins from top to bottom. How then you determine which ones would stay ?

Personally, I now work only with the most reliable cryptocurrencies with a good reputation and real potential for successful development in the future. For me, Ethereum, Bitcoin, Ripple, Waves and Monero are such examples. Now I really prefer to invest in reliable and stable projects that have good potential for successful development.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:37:23 AM

Some times I do, Most of my investments are in low ranked coin though but I also have some investments in top ranked coin, because they are more reliable.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:11:12 AM

Some times I do, Most of my investments are in low ranked coin though but I also have some investments in top ranked coin, because they are more reliable.
Well i think we need to invest on more reliable and legit coin so o believe that high rank coin os more profitable than low rank, because i believe that high rank coin will have a great future because many investors will trust and invest on it for good. Low rank coin will maybe need a development and investors will not maybe become interested on it. 

perijahat

Activity: 206

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 05:13:58 AM

Actuallly Inalways invest in Bitcoin, but sometimes I look for other alts, if the alt have very prospective vision and real partner like a big comapny that use the coin for payment, maybe I will invest on it

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆     SEYBLOCK     ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   Decentralized Escrow System   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
◆  Whitepaper  ◆   Telegram  ―  Twitter  ―  Facebook   ◆      Forum      ◆
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:07:38 AM

Hi Everyone,

Most of the suggestions mention investing in top ranked coins. My question is, does it always work? As far as I understand, the market is vulnerable and affects almost all the coins from top to bottom. How then you determine which ones would stay ?

Now I will invest in the top mainstream cryptocurrency. Most of the unidentified altcoins will disappear this year.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Fidelius

Activity: 314
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:18:54 AM

I think there's a lot of promising coins not only in this range and it is not necessary to limit yourself in choice. I invested in a few of these coins and I managed to earn. It pleases
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:25:10 AM

I only use those top coins as my safe haven because they are not easy to crash and the price is relatively stable. When the market starts to fall rapidly, I will sell new altcoins and buy some top coins!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:25:39 AM

Top coins are safer and more stable than altcoins, but profits may be lower than altcoins. The adventurers will choose to invest in coins that are not yet eye-catching. But investors in the cryptocurrency market must wait patiently.

ilya_safronov

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:30:35 AM

I also suggest to invest in projects of the top 20, these projects are large cap stocks, so they better survive the fall and begin to grow immediately after the recovery of the market. In the long run they look the most profitable.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
flicbecomnews

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:39:50 AM

I'm tired of such jump and down
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:24:45 AM

Hi Everyone,

It is worth investing in such coins only if you are really confident in them. I am sure that it can be profitable and you should not give up such a good opportunity to earn

kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:33:32 AM

Most of the time i always invest in top ranked coins they have strong fundamental of their platform and i believe they have always stable prices in the market, it has always give you more profit when i invest with them.

tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:35:25 AM

I think that in this really bad period is better to invest most of your money in well known coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum but I think you should also invest a small part in some good coins that maybe is newer but has good potential like Tron.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:55:44 AM

I used to invest in cryptocurrency based on the market capitalization. I do not think that the coins that are top listed are always sure to increase in prices. We have been seeing the market wherein even lesser known coins are increasing in prices, but top-ranked coins are decreasing in prices. So I do not believe that only top-ranked coins will surge in prices. I think luck plays a greater role.   

mine2slow

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:21:55 PM

I used to invest in cryptocurrency based on the market capitalization. I do not think that the coins that are top listed are always sure to increase in prices. We have been seeing the market wherein even lesser known coins are increasing in prices, but top-ranked coins are decreasing in prices. So I do not believe that only top-ranked coins will surge in prices. I think luck plays a greater role.   
Maybe it's not more about increase in price, it's about stability and staying on the market that attracts people to market leaders. Other coins may be out of business soon, so people stick to the coins with good potential to bring profit.
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:29:13 PM

I invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum, i think both are the best investments for the long term.
you convey the same as I did before starting an investment with crypto currency we must understand with all the risks that we will get confidence and patience are the main capital in investing with crypto currencies
for me to start investing coins with coins that have the highest rank. because as such coins are indeed very dependable and able to bring even more development. so it is great to have the best coins to produce much bigger gains in the future.

MegaPost

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:03:11 PM

I tried and I could not make money on it. But if I did not work does not mean that will others. I am sure that there are many worthy coins that are worth paying attention to
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: