Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:56:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hard dump=hard bounce?  (Read 1976 times)
bestcoins1

Activity: 2254
Merit: 726

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:46:57 AM

it is very difficult to be able to restore the market conditions to be better because it is too big to experience a decrease in all prices, there must be great support for returning cryptocurrency to a good path again.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:38:23 AM

in my opinion, the red market all day indicates a big pump that will occur. but a bull run may not occur this year if in December it hasn't started to rise.
I believe it is. Hard dump is preparation to have hard pump because there happens the correction on the market. Even pump does not happen before year ends, time will for it. While it is in dump get this as an opportunity to buy a coin which you want to invest and wait for the time it gain good profit.

ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:58:39 AM

Eth went as low as $177 today from $223 just almost a week ago and almost every coin in the market are bleeding. Does this hard dump signals the hard bounce or possibly the bull approaching? Or did i miss some news. I am just so curious.
I hope that you are right and such a huge fall will result in a correction in the form of tremendous growth and the return of the bulls.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:01:34 AM

Eth went as low as $177 today from $223 just almost a week ago and almost every coin in the market are bleeding. Does this hard dump signals the hard bounce or possibly the bull approaching? Or did i miss some news. I am just so curious.

I hope you are right. I hope it will brings hard bounce. But I want to remember. Ethereum still loose its value from $ 1200! We expect when its price dropping a bounce. Really it can?
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:22:27 AM

even now eth reaches $ 150, is very chaotic, there is nothing to do except hold it longer, hope not to lose and add a little profit without expecting prices to soar too far
Komandor8957

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 11:24:47 AM

Bearish sentiment remained on the market. Now the negative growth has been fueled by the news that NVIDIA does not want anyone to buy their video cards, which means the end of the mining era.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:17:22 AM

in my opinion, the red market all day indicates a big pump that will occur. but a bull run may not occur this year if in December it hasn't started to rise.
it is the hope of people who are still holding their assets now. honestly I also hope that it will happen at the end of this year, because I am also still holding some bitcoin, and eth assets. but at this time it is uncertain when the price of bitcoin will rise again.
Well, at this stage if you do not want to still have hope, what else will you have? At this point of the market, as people are getting scared, that is the time you really want to be getting optimistic. I get bullish when the market is bearish and I get bearish when I start seeing greed kick into the market.

It happens to every market, it has helped me in stock market as a long term holder over the years and as long as institutions are already in this market which is obvious, I am sure; you will have to just agree with the fact that the same thing is ongoing. Scare out the weak hands, and then let us enter big while they join back FOMOing. That is always their strategy.
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:21:01 AM

Lets hope  this will happen eventually but I have my doubt of it happening this year. The whole of 2018 has been bearish and downtrend as negative sentiments has been the order in cryptocurrency market!

Musia

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:21:52 AM

Hard fall, this is what will end for everyone. Rebound with the same pace is clearly not going to happen, and a slow rise affecting the patience and nerves of each holding amateur.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
pokxon

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 06:26:50 AM

There is not any bad news affecting the market. There are not any FUDs. I just found that there is a battle between BSCS and BCHABC causing bleeding bitcoin. Many investors worry about the future. Current ETH price is $ 131  Cry

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:56:12 AM

Hard to say, I think everyone was surprised such a market decline, and the problems were only on the BTH, I think it all started with him. Of course, I want to say that this is the beginning of the arrival of the bulls, but they can't, it's best to look to the free market movement in a week we'll know where the market is heading.
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:16:13 AM

I think this does always apply in a bear market, what usually happens more is huge pump huge dump, it is usually difficult for a coin to pump to its previous dump level in a bear market. But in a bull market the stated topic often applies, that is the period you wait for a dump in order to buy

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:18:31 AM

This is not hard dump but it is a consolidated dump which has been accumulating since the beginnig of year 2017, i believe to see more dump close to 3k usd by the end.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:39:56 AM

I don't believe in your theory of hard dumps=hard bounce It seems not possible in current market scenario. Whole crypto market has been rattled in 2-3 days. Currently ethereum is traded at $132 its quite low to $177 level still dropping and we don't where it will stop. This hard dump does not give any bullish signal because there is nothing in market and possibility of bull approaching is far far away at the moment. Even I also did not heard any negative news.

ttg43

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:41:38 AM

The money is not ready to move into cryptos quite yet, but the more their prices become manipulated downwards, the closer we are getting to the next big move.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 08:01:45 AM

There is such pattern.  After hard dump we see a bounce back, there are some trading indicators showing probability of outcome.
But now we have just a massive dump without rebounces. it is strange and very sad

bubblebubble

Activity: 616
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:04:35 AM

If you consider the market history, your equation is right but in this case there is market speculation of big mining farm companies that can change the rational market behavior.
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 08:24:41 AM

Hard dump = hard bounce, this is not always the case. A very wrong assumption as in most part of this bear market, some hard dumps never recovered but the reverse have often be the case, hard pump = hard dump

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1295

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:38:34 AM

Hard dump = hard bounce, this is not always the case. A very wrong assumption as in most part of this bear market, some hard dumps never recovered but the reverse have often be the case, hard pump = hard dump
Clearly what we are witnessing now is a hard dump but this will not end here as every dump there is always a recovery next and I can call that
a hard bounce. When we bounce hard enough we will create FOMO and that will bring us back to the moon again.
People might be wondering if there are still people left believing on bitcoin, I will confidently say, yes, because smart people don't panic and with
the recent big dump, whales are already positioning again.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:16:30 AM

chances are we will be presented with bleeding again next month, even eth can go down even further. but this is only a wild assumption that is not necessarily proven true.
I think the beginning of the year is a good start to make a purchase
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: