Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:50:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN) (ICO) Lynchpin (LYN) token Official - Making digital assets spendable  (Read 27916 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 09:09:07 AM

Linchpin plans to launch a debit card in September. Rather rapid development, it requires maximum effort in finding merchants for cooperation. I will be glad to hear about new partners.
At the moment cards are the most convenient way to make purchases or transfers and various payments. I think that many will use this service.
I agree, but only with the support of a large number of merchants. in order for the map to become popular, you need to create a large network of outlets
I think that this card will be able to pay not only in stores, but also make purchases on the Internet, as with any bank card. Therefore, it is not necessary to make outlets.
Yes, it will be a really ordinary universal card with which you can pay anywhere. This attracts the interest of users to Lynchpin tokens.
Hearing your words I think the card is a good card because it is universal so that the card can be used to pay anywhere and let's see what developments will happen
This card is identical to John McAfee’s debit card. He also promises that it will be accepted everywhere. I wonder who will launch this idea faster. Will it be implemented according to promises issues?
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lamborghini

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 10:36:38 AM

This card is identical to John McAfee’s debit card. He also promises that it will be accepted everywhere. I wonder who will launch this idea faster. Will it be implemented according to promises issues?
I think that in principle this market is open for adding new companies and payment solutions.  And it is possible that live competition will benefit consumers of services.
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:15:56 PM

Linchpin plans to launch a debit card in September. Rather rapid development, it requires maximum effort in finding merchants for cooperation. I will be glad to hear about new partners.
At the moment cards are the most convenient way to make purchases or transfers and various payments. I think that many will use this service.
I agree, but only with the support of a large number of merchants. in order for the map to become popular, you need to create a large network of outlets
I think that this card will be able to pay not only in stores, but also make purchases on the Internet, as with any bank card. Therefore, it is not necessary to make outlets.
Yes, it will be a really ordinary universal card with which you can pay anywhere. This attracts the interest of users to Lynchpin tokens.
Hearing your words I think the card is a good card because it is universal so that the card can be used to pay anywhere and let's see what developments will happen
I hope so and will continue to follow and support this project.  I think he has every chance of success.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:40:25 PM

I think that in principle this market is open for adding new companies and payment solutions.  And it is possible that live competition will benefit consumers of services.
Yes you are right. I'm glad that most of the users here think that way. So the team copes with its work on the project.
Vialaia

Activity: 455

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:55:13 AM

Can anyone become the owner of your debit card? What terms of service are planned for cardholders?
youngvikin07

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:03:52 AM

Can anyone become the owner of your debit card? What terms of service are planned for cardholders?
I found more information on the website. The functionality of a debit card is described here
https://lynpaysolutions.com
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:01:00 AM

Lynchpin is focus now with its existing partner Gobuybid and Lynpay. Also looking for a potential partner that will use the Lyntoken.

Thank you for visiting our site.
I was able to see some details. Thanks. But I also realized that you are now looking for new partners in the gaming industry. good luck .
You're probably talking about partnering with RMP Games. The project is developing very quickly. and for Linchpin important partners who will also follow at the same pace.
I think this is a very good partnership.  The Lynchpin project will definitely benefit from this.
As I understand it, the team will not be able to develop a partnership with this company further precisely because Linchpin is developing much faster. The project is looking for new partners.  You can find out more in the article on the website.
G4udy

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:35:07 AM

Lynchpin is focus now with its existing partner Gobuybid and Lynpay. Also looking for a potential partner that will use the Lyntoken.

What strategy do you use to motivate new partners? What are their benefits from cooperation with Lynchpin?
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:03:05 AM

People from Dobitrade are good and very accomodating thats why we chose them.
Who has already used the services Dobitrade, please tell me your opinion about this exchanger.
Good question. I have not yet used their services, I hope that someone will be able to tell.
I heard a lot of good feedback about this exchange.  I think you can trust him.
coinbitcoin91

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 12:10:15 PM

Who has already used the services Dobitrade, please tell me your opinion about this exchanger.
Good question. I have not yet used their services, I hope that someone will be able to tell.
Yes, I like that you chose such a strategy. Reviews on this topic are very good.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 03:14:32 PM

Please read our whitepaper from our website, you should see the good perks of getting a LYN token!

What strategy do you use to motivate new partners? What are their benefits from cooperation with Lynchpin?
Dua

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 03:22:44 PM

Yes, I like that you chose such a strategy. Reviews on this topic are very good.
The success of sales really depends on the quality of the exchange where the sales will take place.  I think the Lynchpin team made the right choice.
shibenik

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:46:43 AM

I read about the partnership with GoBuyBid.com. What number of participants you can get through this collaboration?
lunnatic

Activity: 1190

COMBONetwork

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 09:14:48 AM

The success of sales really depends on the quality of the exchange where the sales will take place.  I think the Lynchpin team made the right choice.
Right, I think it's all thanks to the right team's decision and we all of course also hope that in the future the team's decision will be right, let's see

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
lamborghini

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:11:57 AM

I read about the partnership with GoBuyBid.com. What number of participants you can get through this collaboration?
I think that a lot will depend on the development of the company itself, but of course, the number of buyers can become more thanks to the use of LYN.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:00:44 PM

Once the gobuybid site is launch there will be a demand in lyntokens. Gobuybid will sell branded items with great discount if you avail using a token.

I think that a lot will depend on the development of the company itself, but of course, the number of buyers can become more thanks to the use of LYN.
Dua

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 05:03:47 PM

Once the gobuybid site is launch there will be a demand in lyntokens. Gobuybid will sell branded items with great discount if you avail using a token.

that is, now the main task is to launch the Gobuybid platform?  Should he give an impetus to purchase tokens?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 06:25:41 PM

that is, now the main task is to launch the Gobuybid platform?  Should he give an impetus to purchase tokens?
I understand that too.  After the platform is launched, Lyn tokens will be sold more actively to use them on this platform.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:43:11 PM

I think that the team did the right thing and correctly selected the project strategy. I support them.
coinbitcoin91

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:58:31 PM

Yes, that's right. Properly chosen strategy for the project will show what the team is capable of, to promote the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: