Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 03:32:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN) (ICO) Lynchpin (LYN) token Official - Making digital assets spendable  (Read 27922 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:29:58 PM

The proof of concept market will be Singapore!
Yes we will implement Lynpay payments using POS terminals. Watch out the latest statement of our Team leader regarding this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq4qyn9sVC8 . Watch this video

I really liked this idea: "Lynpay's payment solution is designed to make digital assets spent through our debit card and POS terminals." I hope that everything will be as you plan!
In which countries are you primarily planning to launch Lynpay payments using POS terminals?
And which countries will be after Singapore? Will POS-terminals be available in European countries?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:39:39 PM

Yes there will be also an ETH and digital SGD. So you can peg the value of your ETH or LYN coin in the Singaporean Dollar money. Or buy ETH or LYN if needed.

I would like to clarify what other cryptocurrencies other than Lyn tokens will be available on LynPay Payment Solutions cards?
great, I like the fact that you have everything carefully thought out for the convenience of all who use Lyn tokens.
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:05:23 PM

Yes there will be also an ETH and digital SGD. So you can peg the value of your ETH or LYN coin in the Singaporean Dollar money. Or buy ETH or LYN if needed.

I would like to clarify what other cryptocurrencies other than Lyn tokens will be available on LynPay Payment Solutions cards?
well, eth is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies, but what about btc? You do not plan to make it available on your payment cards?
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:54:35 PM

Yes we will implement Lynpay payments using POS terminals. Watch out the latest statement of our Team leader regarding this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq4qyn9sVC8 . Watch this video

I really liked this idea: "Lynpay's payment solution is designed to make digital assets spent through our debit card and POS terminals." I hope that everything will be as you plan!
In which countries are you primarily planning to launch Lynpay payments using POS terminals?
Good news for Singaporeans, but I think you have many supporters from other countries who are waiting for the launch of the service in their regions.
Trader_13

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:24:02 PM

Good news for Singaporeans, but I think you have many supporters from other countries who are waiting for the launch of the service in their regions.
Singapore is almost ahead of all countries. And this is a good first step to start the platform!
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:05:16 PM

Hi you might just dont understand the graphical presentation of our ICO phase.. We collected 25K of tokens from Phase 1, and we collected 100% from the 2nd phase, thats why we decided to stop the collection and proceed with the listing of tokens in the exchange sites.

I would like to ask you, on the main page of your official web site it is written that phase number one of public sales have not yet been collected, but on the second phase you have collected full cup. Please tell me what is the reason for this situation, is the correct information indicated on the main page and why is the third phase of sales stopped?

Very good that you officially stopped the fundraiser. You are setting a good example for others so that others do not steal money.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:18:48 PM

And which countries will be after Singapore? Will POS-terminals be available in European countries?
It would be cool to make POS terminals in some Europe countries to make some tipe of advertising for project.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 07:43:36 PM

In which countries will you install terminals? Will Europe be the first?
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:14:58 PM

The first country will be Singapore. But many here are interested in Europe, it seems that users here are most of Europe.
A7373

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:43:24 AM

The first country will be Singapore. But many here are interested in Europe, it seems that users here are most of Europe.
I don’t think that china government will accept other countries terminals, but it would be nice.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:49:34 AM

I don’t think that china government will accept other countries terminals, but it would be nice.
and in general, many countries do not accept cryptocurrency so far, which cannot be said about some Asian countries, in this respect they are more open.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:34:55 PM

Or maybe they change their principles and add other terminals on their territory, so for now we don’t think about the bad.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 12:58:34 PM

Or maybe they change their principles and add other terminals on their territory, so for now we don’t think about the bad.
yes, bad thoughts are really not good, as good as if the Lycnpin project opens a new terminal, as good as we can monitor it first, can it really be affected and received in that country, if it is received properly they will make it in the country - other countries and it will not be difficult to do

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:01:27 PM

I think the same way, but I hope that they will come up with something about this and try to develop cryptocurrency.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:42:38 PM

Not just Europe,  we want to distribute POS machines across the globe.  We will announce the next country after Singapore.

Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:47:13 PM

Thank you,  we care about investors to make our community strong.

great, I like the fact that you have everything carefully thought out for the convenience of all who use Lyn tokens.
damniatx_

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:28:20 PM

Not just Europe,  we want to distribute POS machines across the globe.  We will announce the next country after Singapore.

but I think it’s impossible to place terminals all over the world, because there are many countries that do not accept cryptocurrency. What will you do with these?
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:52:45 PM

but I think it’s impossible to place terminals all over the world, because there are many countries that do not accept cryptocurrency. What will you do with these?
I think the team has a certain strategy in this regard. In any case, placing even in half the countries of the world is already a great success for the project.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:43:44 PM

Tell me, is there any limit on the minimum number of tokens that we can purchase on the exchange?
A7373

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:48:16 PM

I think the team has a certain strategy in this regard. In any case, placing even in half the countries of the world is already a great success for the project.
Today it will be enough to put several terminals in the most progressive countries of the world. It would be very good to do this in America and China.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: