Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:06:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN) (ICO) Lynchpin (LYN) token Official - Making digital assets spendable  (Read 27916 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 01:40:42 PM

When do you plan to add a token to other exchanges? You will announce about it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trader_13

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:05:54 PM

May i know where did you purchase it.

Which exchanges can already trade your token? I purchased it and now I want to follow all price changes.
You want to say that the token has not yet entered the market and I fell for mashennikov? Because nothing came to me
Oh no, maybe you really hit the scam! I hope that you have not paid them much.
No, only 1 dollar, just to check the purchase. And it's good that I did not buy, now I see a site where you can buy tokens. As I understand it is called Dobitrade.
For general security, before buying tokens, you should always check the information about the seller. Otherwise, you will fall for scammers.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 02:59:30 AM

Thank you , official announcements are announced in our Facebook, Twitter, Telegram and Bitcointalk
I cannot announce without the permission of the core team.. Please stay tune, we will announce the 2nd exchange site where LYN token will be listed!

We are currently enhancing our platforms.  Also looking for possible exchange sites to list our token. We are already in the Dobitrade by the way.

Lyntoken has just entered the market. It's new.  Dont worry we will push the listing of LYN in the coinmarketcap soon.

what is the current stage of development of your project? It is important for me to see that you continue to work actively on the implementation of your technology.
on what other exchanges are you planning to place your coins?  Can you name them now?
Thanks, I will wait for the official announcement from you!
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:07:37 AM

Yes research about the token before buying them..  Checkout the LYNtoken's amazing review scores from: icobench, icorating, coinschedule, foxico, icomarks, foundico, icoholder, trackico, cryptototem

Which exchanges can already trade your token? I purchased it and now I want to follow all price changes.
You want to say that the token has not yet entered the market and I fell for mashennikov? Because nothing came to me
Oh no, maybe you really hit the scam! I hope that you have not paid them much.
No, only 1 dollar, just to check the purchase. And it's good that I did not buy, now I see a site where you can buy tokens. As I understand it is called Dobitrade.
For general security, before buying tokens, you should always check the information about the seller. Otherwise, you will fall for scammers.
youngvikin07

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:47:19 AM

Yes research about the token before buying them..  Checkout the LYNtoken's amazing review scores from: icobench, icorating, coinschedule, foxico, icomarks, foundico, icoholder, trackico, cryptototem
the high rating of the project is certainly an important indicator of the early development of the project, but I would like to see the first results of the development.
G4udy

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:08:23 AM

the high rating of the project is certainly an important indicator of the early development of the project, but I would like to see the first results of the development.
The team presented several photos with a prototype of the LynPay  app. I think you can meet them too
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:46:55 PM

So they already are. Here were the news from the team the other day. Do not be lazy and read the news section on the site.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:27:27 PM

After buying a token, where can I use it? Can I make purchases in manazine?
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:14:41 AM

Hi ,please wait for the launching of our Lynpay mobile app and the arrival of our partner called Gobuybid where you can buy braded items with a big discount if you use Lyntoken. You may also keep the Lyn tokens just like you hodl other cryptos.

Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:16:17 AM

Thank you for visiting our site.

So they already are. Here were the news from the team the other day. Do not be lazy and read the news section on the site.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:10:13 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2019, 04:15:58 PM by generous

Yes, it's the same because I think it's very important to visit the site so that those of us who don't know about the news about this project, hopefully the news will be updated every time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 07:20:12 AM

Hi ,please wait for the launching of our Lynpay mobile app and the arrival of our partner called Gobuybid where you can buy braded items with a big discount if you use Lyntoken. You may also keep the Lyn tokens just like you hodl other cryptos.

And what products will be available for purchase for tokens?
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:42:34 AM

Currently the token is listed in Dobitrade. https://www.dobitrade.com/en/trade/lyn_btc

So here I can get a token, completely trust this site? I'm already afraid where to buy something.
In my opinion there seems to be no harm if we fully trust this site because in Dobitrade we can buy tokens without fear but somehow it returns to your respective decisions
I understood you, and decided that I want to make a contribution to this project. I want to buy tokens, but I have to be sure of the seller.
youngvikin07

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:54:48 AM

I was able to see some details. Thanks. But I also realized that you are now looking for new partners in the gaming industry. good luck .
G4udy

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:34:14 PM

I was able to see some details. Thanks. But I also realized that you are now looking for new partners in the gaming industry. good luck .
You're probably talking about partnering with RMP Games. The project is developing very quickly. and for Linchpin important partners who will also follow at the same pace.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:14:03 PM

You're probably talking about partnering with RMP Games. The project is developing very quickly. and for Linchpin important partners who will also follow at the same pace.
I think this is a very good partnership.  The Lynchpin project will definitely benefit from this.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:39:37 PM

Currently the token is listed in Dobitrade. https://www.dobitrade.com/en/trade/lyn_btc

So here I can get a token, completely trust this site? I'm already afraid where to buy something.
In my opinion there seems to be no harm if we fully trust this site because in Dobitrade we can buy tokens without fear but somehow it returns to your respective decisions
I understood you, and decided that I want to make a contribution to this project. I want to buy tokens, but I have to be sure of the seller.
I am sure you can completely trust the Dobitrade platform.  This is a fairly popular exchange.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:34:15 AM

I am sure you can completely trust the Dobitrade platform.  This is a fairly popular exchange.
It's true, however, I seem to believe in the platform and talking Dobitrade is a pretty good exchange but whether they trust the platform or not all depends on the decisions of each person

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
youngvikin07

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 08:31:30 AM

I think this is a very good partnership.  The Lynchpin project will definitely benefit from this.
As I understand it, the team will not be able to develop a partnership with this company further precisely because Linchpin is developing much faster. The project is looking for new partners.  You can find out more in the article on the website.
G4udy

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 10:37:18 AM

It's true, however, I seem to believe in the platform and talking Dobitrade is a pretty good exchange but whether they trust the platform or not all depends on the decisions of each person
Early follower will be able to get the maximum profit. I hope I'm not mistaken. Now the project shows good results, and then we'll see how the merchants will relate to this payment solution.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: