Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:05:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN) (ICO) Lynchpin (LYN) token Official - Making digital assets spendable  (Read 27916 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 12:20:23 PM

Who has already used the services Dobitrade, please tell me your opinion about this exchanger.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 01:22:06 PM

Who has already used the services Dobitrade, please tell me your opinion about this exchanger.
Good question. I have not yet used their services, I hope that someone will be able to tell.
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:21:33 PM

Good question. I have not yet used their services, I hope that someone will be able to tell.
I heard a lot of good feedback about this exchange.  I think you can trust him.
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:43:40 PM

Thank you for visiting our site.
I was able to see some details. Thanks. But I also realized that you are now looking for new partners in the gaming industry. good luck .
You're probably talking about partnering with RMP Games. The project is developing very quickly. and for Linchpin important partners who will also follow at the same pace.
I think this is a very good partnership.  The Lynchpin project will definitely benefit from this.
As I understand it, the team will not be able to develop a partnership with this company further precisely because Lynchpin is developing much faster. The project is looking for new partners.  You can find out more in the article on the website.
Yes, thanks, I will definitely get acquainted with the new article.  And the Linchpin project is really developing very rapidly.
youngvikin07

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:34:58 AM

As I understand it, the team will not be able to develop a partnership with this company further precisely because Lynchpin is developing much faster. The project is looking for new partners.  You can find out more in the article on the website.
Yes, thanks, I will definitely get acquainted with the new article.  And the Linchpin project is really developing very rapidly.
of course, it is not always possible to find partners who can meet the requirements for effective development. But I am glad to see that the team assesses its prospects and continues to move forward.
G4udy

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:47:33 AM

Exchange is the most popular in Indonesia.
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/dobi-exchange/
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 03:32:47 PM

Exchange is the most popular in Indonesia.
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/dobi-exchange/
Yes, I also heard about it, I think that you can use it. Very good reviews about her.
Dua

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:39:05 PM

of course, it is not always possible to find partners who can meet the requirements for effective development. But I am glad to see that the team assesses its prospects and continues to move forward.
in any case, we can only support the project and hope that it will achieve all its goals.
youngvikin07

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 08:02:20 AM

Linchpin plans to launch a debit card in September. Rather rapid development, it requires maximum effort in finding merchants for cooperation. I will be glad to hear about new partners.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 08:11:48 AM

in any case, we can only support the project and hope that it will achieve all its goals.
Of course we are all the same as you are. I really hope that in the future this project can be successful and it all needs a good team so I'm sure this project will be a success

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
G4udy

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 11:06:28 AM

Linchpin plans to launch a debit card in September. Rather rapid development, it requires maximum effort in finding merchants for cooperation. I will be glad to hear about new partners.
Let's see how the team completes the development of the application. I think that this stage should be completed in the near future, and the partners will see more prospects for cooperation.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:26:03 PM

At the moment cards are the most convenient way to make purchases or transfers and various payments. I think that many will use this service.
Dua

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:12:25 PM

At the moment cards are the most convenient way to make purchases or transfers and various payments. I think that many will use this service.
this is true, and therefore the team should as soon as possible find suitable partners to develop their goals.
youngvikin07

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:39:04 AM

I agree, but only with the support of a large number of merchants. in order for the map to become popular, you need to create a large network of outlets
G4udy

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:30:11 AM

I agree, but only with the support of a large number of merchants. in order for the map to become popular, you need to create a large network of outlets
for this token and debit card, there are great opportunities to expand consumption. As I understand it, we can talk about paying for various services of airports ,hotels , car rental and purchase of goods on gobuybid.com and much more.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 11:29:01 AM

I think that this card will be able to pay not only in stores, but also make purchases on the Internet, as with any bank card. Therefore, it is not necessary to make outlets.
Dua

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 11:38:13 AM

I think that this card will be able to pay not only in stores, but also make purchases on the Internet, as with any bank card. Therefore, it is not necessary to make outlets.
Yes, it will be a really ordinary universal card with which you can pay anywhere. This attracts the interest of users to Lynchpin tokens.
Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 04:02:34 PM

Will this card have any privileges other than payment?
shibenik

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:38:35 AM

I think that the payment solution can attract a large number of users. In which region do you plan to start using debit cards?
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:44:50 AM

Yes, it will be a really ordinary universal card with which you can pay anywhere. This attracts the interest of users to Lynchpin tokens.
Hearing your words I think the card is a good card because it is universal so that the card can be used to pay anywhere and let's see what developments will happen

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: