Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:26:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where are the true believers of Bitcoin?  (Read 2133 times)
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:52:12 AM

Looks like what Im seeing right now is not crash but manipulation next year institutional investors are coming to bitcoin and now whales are selling btc and buying in dip again some weak hands also selling their coins not knowing this is manipulated it will bounce back and recovers again I believe.
How can you say that next year institutional investors will enter this market , it will never be a sure thing.
But I also think the manipulation is really happening now , as you can see the movement is quite big and common people werent expecting this.
This is a sad truth that crypto market is still possible to be manipulated and we really need more volume and more adoption. But we cant avoid the truth that learning how to use crypto is still not as easy as learning how to use fiat.
Waiting and hoping for another great idea about how to make this become more simple for outside people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:59:49 AM

Keep calm mate. If you want to be a true  bitcoin believer you doesn't have a choice but to choose to stay and believe. However, believing doesn't effect the motion of bitcoin price because demands does and not just a belief.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:05:05 AM

Keep calm mate. If you want to be a true  bitcoin believer you doesn't have a choice but to choose to stay and believe. However, believing doesn't effect the motion of bitcoin price because demands does and not just a belief.

I would say just used our common sense. No one is forcing you to believed, however, if you think at how bitcoin started from nothing and almost touch $20k then its pretty obvious that the price can still pick up despite the current downtrend that we're seeing. True believers are everywhere, they don't need to tell the world, its better to keep low profile, imho.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:30:56 AM

I would say just used our common sense. No one is forcing you to believed, however, if you think at how bitcoin started from nothing and almost touch $20k then its pretty obvious that the price can still pick up despite the current downtrend that we're seeing. True believers are everywhere, they don't need to tell the world, its better to keep low profile, imho.
that's right, we have the right to argue and in my opinion logically it can indeed be trusted by looking at the movement of the price of bitcoin that can still rise back to its highest price and drop as it was originally created.
bdc2343

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:18:53 PM

Looks like what Im seeing right now is not crash but manipulation next year institutional investors are coming to bitcoin and now whales are selling btc and buying in dip again some weak hands also selling their coins not knowing this is manipulated it will bounce back and recovers again I believe.

I agree with you that bitcoin will recover, I also believe that after this time the bitcoin will jump through 10K and many other whales will have difficulty without doing this. I believe that, but I still appreciate your comments. And expect the price of BTC will soon return Shocked.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:28:40 PM

Most people specially bitcoin holders panic with the current value of the bitcoin. In fact, there is really nothing to worry about because has very high volatility and this means that its price is changing from time to time.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
Rocky19

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:35:15 PM

Frankly speaking, the true believers will never sell out of panic, they will rather HODL for a long term than to run at lose. Sharp drop in price of Bitcoin does not affect Bitcoin true believers because they still much believe that the price will appreciate before the sell. Panic sellers are not true believers of Bitcoin.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:45:33 PM

The true believers pf bitcoin will hold their coins at any time and they won't go for trading with their holdings their intention is only to spend their coins in future so they will not cause anything with the price changes,the prices were swinging because of the traders and the investors who want to make money out of the price speculation.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
vatman00

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:52:51 PM

I am belive bitcoin ,becouse bitcoin is the father of all project and campaigns. I think bitcoin is the best and good project. Bitcoin price is up day by day. Bitcoin lovers is large day by day. sometimes i think that bitcoin is a coin but this coin prize is so many. 
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:58:10 PM

Sadly, those who you say believers will be in the situation where they have to decide for their own good. Its not a panic, maybe they want to strategize while bitcoin is still in a low value. They are still there and believing that bitcoin will regain its value someday, maybe not today but a slow process that needed time and patience. And to those who left standing will be rewarded. Panic maybe sometimes but not totally giving up your hope. Everyone experienced this phase so i think its kinda normal.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:12:22 PM

Sadly, those who you say believers will be in the situation where they have to decide for their own good. Its not a panic, maybe they want to strategize while bitcoin is still in a low value. They are still there and believing that bitcoin will regain its value someday, maybe not today but a slow process that needed time and patience. And to those who left standing will be rewarded. Panic maybe sometimes but not totally giving up your hope. Everyone experienced this phase so i think its kinda normal.

Sometimes we need to weigh things on our own, true believers are will not just sit and do nothing, but of course they have to make decisions specially if this is also for their own good.
aponrahim

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:51:40 PM

In my opinion, those people who work with Bitcoin or want to work, those are the ones who believe in the real bitcoin.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:10:22 PM

This manipulations are being held inside the market, I don't know how should properly react in order to earned even massive downfall still ongoing, the whales knows so well and they seen how panic sellers and weak holders react from that they will continue shaking the entire market and make it believable that this is a real things that's happening, so they can bag holds more coins inside their wallets and enjoy again the profits when mooning bounce back.
my dream2021

Activity: 359
Merit: 61

︻┳デ═—

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:16:38 PM

Wait, who's panicking? The usual clickbaity articles all over the internet? Lol. The entire market is in the red, so it's not like it's solely Bitcoin's problem. Everything will bounce back like they always do. It's currently speculated that the hashrate slide caused this, and if it's true, then it's completely a non-issue; it was from a knee-jerk reaction from Chinese miners.
LOL GG for you broh, this dump situation right now doesn't mean anything if it was seen in the past when the price of Bitcoin 31 $ dump to 2 $ just in few days but now we can see the real digital Gold (BitcoinBTC)

"BTC Bitcoin is a man-made, open-source technology – not a gift handed down from the heavens"
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:04:37 AM

Frankly speaking, the true believers will never sell out of panic, they will rather HODL for a long term than to run at lose. Sharp drop in price of Bitcoin does not affect Bitcoin true believers because they still much believe that the price will appreciate before the sell. Panic sellers are not true believers of Bitcoin.

There are many true believers among us, the guys that stay on this Forum. I am glad to realize that we, these fellows will always support the cryptocurrencies and hodl them as we know the crypto will grow.
enjotan

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:31:04 AM

stay patient with current market conditions, because a few years ago bitcoin has experienced a far worse situation than now, don't panic keep holding your assets because if you panic and sell assets, it will only make you lose big and make the market situation increasingly get worse.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:41:54 AM

My answer to this is that, the true believers of Bitcoin is all here in the crypto currency community. Because if they are truly believing that Bitcoin is not yet dying, they will keep on striving together with this crypto currency in this kind of community where cryptos are running continuously.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:13:28 AM

Bitcoin dropped in price and even the so called crypto believers and users begin to panic. Is it because we fail to learn? Why do people anticipate Bitcoin to have similar trend as last year December, 2017? This is not how crypto operate. Let's get this clear, Crypto is unpredictable and every user is expected to know this before joining the crypto space in order not to panic in times like this.
Study the history of Bitcoin and you will know that Bitcoin has even suffered worse dips than this yet recovered along the line. Stop panicking and start buying while it is cheap now.

The true belivers of bitcoin doesn't panic at all times although the situation of it is in worst. Only the newbie in here are the one who panics easily. Learning the history of bitcoin is a must so that you will be confident that it will not easily be destroyed. The true believers of bitcoin are the people who don't doubt the capacity of it.

lipoicChin

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:24:03 AM

Come on! Bitcoin is not easy to die like what negative news write. I think the only think we should do is waiting, not buying at that time.
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:19:56 AM

Those people who really believe in bitcoin, do not worry about the situation that develops in the market. They are absolutely sure that it will grow in price. And those who start to panic, just know little about cryptocurrencies and do not see the prospects for their development. Although we are constantly seeing the growth of the cryptocurrency market.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: