Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:40:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where are the true believers of Bitcoin?  (Read 2133 times)
Slashoon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:12:18 PM

Let them panic, you can make money in panic). Many panicking because they did not have time or did not want to set up stop losses and did not sell for a fall, and now they don’t know what to do or not to keep holding or hoping for a fall.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:13:37 PM

Bitcoin dropped in price and even the so called crypto believers and users begin to panic. Is it because we fail to learn? Why do people anticipate Bitcoin to have similar trend as last year December, 2017? This is not how crypto operate. Let's get this clear, Crypto is unpredictable and every user is expected to know this before joining the crypto space in order not to panic in times like this.
Study the history of Bitcoin and you will know that Bitcoin has even suffered worse dips than this yet recovered along the line. Stop panicking and start buying while it is cheap now.
You're right , we dont need to panic in fact this is the best time to buy bitcoins. Bitcoin can do this and it will recover as soon as possible. We just need to belive in bitcoin no matter what. I know that we cant stop ourselves being panic but somehow we need to realize that it wont help the situation.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:45:10 PM

Their are not real panic from real uses but it was sold by the miners to dump the bitcoin market and create panic in the market. Price always move up and down and their are some traders who are weak so they just sell it in loss and then cry. but the real users are buying in this drop and enjoying the profit.
LastHope99

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:33:44 PM

I think true believers just hold their btc without any panic, as true believers were smart enough to research the market along with its previous cycles before investing. We mustn't mess true believers with people that bought btc on hype while knowing nothing about it.
rishad quraishi

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:50:27 PM

I think people are over reacting, I can smell that reading recent posts. Though some people faced some losses and of course it's unpredictable, but bitcoin is so far away than what people are thinking.
Apple Mac

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:53:36 PM

this has nothing to do with crypto believers and newbie panic sellers this time. instead it is an attack against bitcoin that has been building up for a couple of weeks now from the BCH camp, mainly Craig Scammer Wright. in case you missed it the propaganda machine has been actively spreading FUD and lots of lies about how they are going to dump bitcoin. then the manipulation came and with a small drop the bots with their stop losses went crazy hence the current price.

That was bad, I hope most of us still believing in what bitcoin may bring us since it was a huge bubblw of all time and it was undergoing into one of its toughest part of this platform ,hoping that most of us still believes on the capability that Bitcoin may bring since it was a great idea for us to stay working and knowledgeable enough for us not to be catch by those clickbaiting articles about bitcoin crash.

jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:54:44 PM

They are just around the community.
True believers of Bitcoin will not go loud on their wallet and belongings.
we can't count on them buying at this low rate.
I admire those who believe in bitcoin few years ago and keep holding the token on their wallet.
Compiler

Activity: 434
Merit: 86

Community Manager

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 04:59:43 PM

Quiet, we all know that those who have little time will not believe until they see it with their own eyes, the rise of bitcoin. Believers are those who have ALWAYS more invested in bitcoin, rather than in something else.

burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:00:24 PM

I was a true believer in the bitcoin but i fed up in this days.. There are many unanswered question for me today. First of all i wouldn't believe anthing about the Mr. Satoshi Nakamuro anymore. I don't even know is he exist, how can i believe something that i don't know about the its founder. Yes bitcoin is a great fact and will live with us forever i believe. But when i think that some big powers rule all about the cryptocurrency it makes me disturb. I feell that is not belongs to us, belongs to some big powerful families. They arrange the price, everything.. I feel just like puppet sometimes..
aray80

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:08:49 PM

They are with us, because I think some true Bitcoin followers are investors who get luck from buying bitcoins whose selling prices continue to increase at that time and successful investors who are experts in predicting bitcoin
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:03:56 PM

I was a true believer in the bitcoin but i fed up in this days.. There are many unanswered question for me today. First of all i wouldn't believe anthing about the Mr. Satoshi Nakamuro anymore. I don't even know is he exist, how can i believe something that i don't know about the its founder. Yes bitcoin is a great fact and will live with us forever i believe. But when i think that some big powers rule all about the cryptocurrency it makes me disturb. I feell that is not belongs to us, belongs to some big powerful families. They arrange the price, everything.. I feel just like puppet sometimes..

I feel the same way. First, faith and hope, confidence in the future, now despair and anger at himself, that he so recklessly believed in a bright future in a very short time. A bright future will come, but not soon. Perhaps my tokens will wait for him, but I'm tired of waiting.
passeroutpass

Activity: 438

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:26:51 PM

I agree with the author completely. Now we need not panic but to clearly understand that bitcoin has a bright future and we have nothing to fear
delphic

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:29:39 PM

It sounds good, because I'm just the same is such a crypto-believer, who is now just terrified of unjustified expectations and wrong forecasts.I'm constantly reassuring myself that there were times worse.But how hard it is when so much time and money has already been invested.So we want to finally get a good earn on the show of course)))Wait,meekly wait and purchase slowly.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:41:06 PM

A very important question must be answered before entering the world of encryption
Do you really believe in encryption?
If you already believe in encryption, you will wait for the price to improve as Bitcoin did previously
But if you do not believe, you will sell the sale of panic, and you will lose, and we will win.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:48:45 PM

Let them panic, you can make money in panic). Many panicking because they did not have time or did not want to set up stop losses and did not sell for a fall, and now they don’t know what to do or not to keep holding or hoping for a fall.
Panic won't bring profit but stop more losses. If you are not sure on the potential of the, you can be afraid of the fall. You have to believe on what you invest because that is what keep you strong. Rather than selling why not buy more volume, it is much cheaper and this opportunity is only for now because still there is a recovery that could happen and it will worth to wait that moment. Even this is fall, you still can hope for tomorrow, you do not know what it could bring.

shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:07:33 PM

If i remember it correctly and my memory is not on a bad manner, i think that i started using bitcoin on late 2012

It was one of the best thingns that i did, and maybe i suffered a lot because of the crash of 2013, but i am still confident on the way that bitcoin works.

The technology is in here, and most of you are not appreciating it

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:21:00 PM

the true believers of bitcoin are the silent type. you never see them advertise their beliefs or the amount of bitcoin they own. there is no reason for that. they are simply accumulating more and more bitcoin before the big bang happens and we reach mass adoption.

the noisy ones are always the short term traders who are trying to earn "fiat" using bitcoin.
When I found out that bitcoin fell recently and saw the news around it. The thought that you have made is the closest thing for whom we are optimistic that Bitcoin will get on the wave after falling. How much I wish that little by little in each corner of the planet the establishments begin to say: "We accept Bitcoin / Bitcoin accepted here".

Sethrey

Activity: 916
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:24:33 PM

Are you sure that there weren't such times before?
I'm in crypto for about a year and I'm really disappointed with the situation that happens now..
It seems that it's the end of all. I'm still holding bts but I'm not sure for how more time I could do this.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:29:12 PM

Frankly speaking, the true believers will never sell out of panic, they will rather HODL for a long term than to run at lose. Sharp drop in price of Bitcoin does not affect Bitcoin true believers because they still much believe that the price will appreciate before the sell. Panic sellers are not true believers of Bitcoin.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:40:47 PM

Whatever happens on the Bitoin price as long as the adaptation is spreading on different countries then there is no need to panic. Just try to positive on every down trend news for Bitcoin and believe that someday more people will use this currency as a way of payment for their daily lives.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: