Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:31:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where are the true believers of Bitcoin?  (Read 2133 times)
Kakruzo12

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:24:26 AM

Come on! Bitcoin is not easy to die like what negative news write. I think the only think we should do is waiting, not buying at that time.

Media always try to play with people's minds. They always cry that it's over when things go bad, and they're also the first "to the mooners" once the market recovers. There's no use to count media.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:25:17 AM

No use to ask where the true believers are. They are few anyway,,, and usually do not talk as loudly or as often as those who do not believe.

Why would you need to ask anyway? Those who you see all crying and panicking,,, you should yourself know by now they are not those believers. Why worry about them? It is their free will to go and come. Makes your Bitcoin cheap now so you should be instead glad for them.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:04:21 AM

I think you should rather direct your statement to those who are new in the system and those who know not much about bitcoin. A bitcoin believer would definitely not panic at a drop in price. Those you refer to as true bitcoin believers have seen, witnessed and experienced this kind of situation several times and therefore do not necessarily need to be told not to panic.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:28:31 AM

"Where are the true believers of Bitcoin?"

They left after fees hit $55 per transaction and those that did not left when they discovered that the lightning network
was just a system of small banks working "Off Block" which tell you all you need to know about BTC "Block Chain"

I cashed my gambling chips out at $18k because silly high fees killed all the trust built up over years and the
shit code started falling to bits like it was always going too

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:32:26 AM

and what has all these to do with Crypto believers? please make some sense...
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:54:33 AM

My answer to this is that, the true believers of Bitcoin is all here in the crypto currency community. Because if they are truly believing that Bitcoin is not yet dying, they will keep on striving together with this crypto currency in this kind of community where cryptos are running continuously.

Yes, mate, we are all here. I do not think that if a person does not believe in Bitcoin and does not support the cryptocurrencies, he would sit here and discuss all of these topics, so important for all of us.
nurulbd

Activity: 315

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:14:21 PM

It is false news internet everywhere on fud.so far i havebeen seen BTC still at 6500usd.If you want earn more money, you serious then right time now.
Kurevazeyo

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:56:20 PM

My answer to this is that, the true believers of Bitcoin is all here in the crypto currency community. Because if they are truly believing that Bitcoin is not yet dying, they will keep on striving together with this crypto currency in this kind of community where cryptos are running continuously.
I strongly agree with your opinion, that loyal bitcoin followers are in this community. Everything in this community is only a small part, while others are out there with the same belief that cryptocurrency will continue to grow, no matter what the obstacles, whatever the problem.
gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:06:02 PM

Alot of people still believed in bitcoin despite the downward trend. It's no doubt that all the market are in red, therefore true adopters don't doubt at this stage. It's normal going through history lane.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:00:04 PM

I consider myself to be a true believer, but it is impossible not to be doubted when the price falls so rapidly down. It is clear that this is temporary, but negative thoughts still visit even those who are confident in bitcoin. But the main thing is that I'm not going to sell it. Which means I keep believing in bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:06:01 PM

Wait, who's panicking? The usual clickbaity articles all over the internet? Lol. The entire market is in the red, so it's not like it's solely Bitcoin's problem. Everything will bounce back like they always do. It's currently speculated that the hashrate slide caused this, and if it's true, then it's completely a non-issue; it was from a knee-jerk reaction from Chinese miners.
Its funny that there are still people that are afraid when the price of bitcoin is decreasing and getting some red mark, we all know that the price of bitcoin is unstable, that there is a time when bitcoin is in a higher part and sometimes it is in below, dont be panic, just stay calm and wait.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:08:32 PM

Just alarmists say about the fall of bitcoin is much more than believers. I belong to the believers, and I just prefer not to get involved in the panic that reigns in the market among bitcoin investors.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:08:47 PM

History is what has taken place in the past. At present everything depends on whales. Some giants are controlling this market and they are the ones deciding how things will go. I believe December will be a month of the beginning when everything is fading.

Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:29:13 PM

The true believers of bitcoin is just around. They prefer to keep silent and calm because they know the happenings and they have the knowledge why it happened. It is a matter of trust, confident and flexible in handling such situation.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:45:28 PM

Yeah many think BTC should always increase in value without even declining, but that is how its suppose to be it has to swing up and down. All we have to do as holders is to keep on holding and wish what happened in 2017 to reoccur some days ahead.
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:52:18 PM

We're here, we're just tired of proving to everyone that bitcoin doesn't die. It just lends itself to volatility, that's one of its features we have to accept. But unfortunately, the panic is too great and common sense is simply lost.

Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:49:17 PM

I am still believe on Bitcoin. This is the worst period for Bitcoin holders but if we compare Bitcoin price before 2 years from, we are in higher position. I am still stood on my belief, not at all panic. Only panic sellers are selling their coins.
Koenraad Lange

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:02:53 AM

I think you should rather direct your statement to those who are new in the system and those who know not much about bitcoin. A bitcoin believer would definitely not panic at a drop in price. Those you refer to as true bitcoin believers have seen, witnessed and experienced this kind of situation several times and therefore do not necessarily need to be told not to panic.
True bitcoin adherents are those who remain loyal as users of bitcoin even though prices continue to decline, because of their belief that bitcoin is the source of their livelihood. Nothing can affect it even though the reviews on newspaper, news, television, social media continue to show the weaknesses of bitcoin.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:15:23 AM

It's okay to anticipate that 2017 bull run will come same for this year but that's it, we have saw that it differs from that year.

But having a full hope that by this year same run would come is wrong, you should adjust with the possibilities since we knew it that crypto's or bitcoin to exact is very volatile.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:18:25 AM

Anyone will panic when they see that bitcoin has sunk from 20k$ to 4$ even if you are an experienced cryptocurrency player, if you invest for a couple of years, you won’t worry, and those who invest for short periods are experiencing very much now because the fall is already going on for almost a year and the growth of bitcoin and the market itself will begin at best after ony year, because the market always begins to grow after a fall, but do not forget that times change and everything can be different now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: