Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:27:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where are the true believers of Bitcoin?  (Read 2133 times)
typhucoin2

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:50:53 PM

Be greedy when others are scared. Take advantage of bitcoins when others do not.
That is the mindset of those who are ambitious and it will succeed
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tspmhack5

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:51:16 PM

I strongly believe that they are exist and in my view true believers in bitcoin will keep silent and keep buying and hold although currently some of people has been spread FUD to makes other people panic and dump their coins but they are never affected from those FUD because they believe this is the right time to buy

We often tell each other that. Be greedy when others are scared. And make the most of your opportunities when you can.
However, the end of the year is the fiscal year. and prepare for the new year, so it is possible that the price will decrease because the speculator Bitcoin will sell to pay taxes and prepare for the new year
Personally, I would buy Bitcoin when Christmas starts. Wait for the miracle when it goes down and will fly higher than ever.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:05:31 PM

Be greedy when others are scared. Take advantage of bitcoins when others do not.
That is the mindset of those who are ambitious and it will succeed
Well, when others in panic sell good to have this opportunity to buy. Those true believers of btc will surely hold until the price increase. Crypto price in the market were struggling indeed for long yet I am hopeful about bitcoin to recover.
juntop1

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:12:12 PM

I didn’t notice big panic among the crypto believers. For instance, Roger Ver also known as “Bitcoin Jesus” is very bullish about the crypto market in a long-term (https://cointelegraph.com/news/roger-ver-sidelines-bitcoin-cash-war-to-present-crypto-bull-case?utm_source=telegram0&utm_medium=social). Yes, the bearish market is more durable than it was expected to be. But as you said crypto is unpredictable, that’s why it won’t behave similar trend like last year or two years ago. It’s not the biggest drop of bitcoin if we take a look at its history chart. So, there is nothing to worry about at all. On the contrary, there is only one way left - to rise in price.   
Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 04:14:58 PM

In the long term I am bullish. I think cryprocurrency will go very big but it will have this kind of crisis a couple of times Sometimes this kind of purges are a good thing. Weak hands and all.
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 06:35:25 PM

it is really painful that those who had so much believe in bitcoin began to panic just because bitcoin fell in price. we should hodl own coins and believe in the whole bitcoin ideology. Most persons invested in bitcoin because they hope to make a fortune but those of us who invested because we believe in the whole bitcoin ideolgy will hodl and wait for bitcoin price to normalize

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:39:54 PM

it is really painful that those who had so much believe in bitcoin began to panic just because bitcoin fell in price. we should hodl own coins and believe in the whole bitcoin ideology. Most persons invested in bitcoin because they hope to make a fortune but those of us who invested because we believe in the whole bitcoin ideolgy will hodl and wait for bitcoin price to normalize

if you invested for a so called ideology, why do you wait for "bitcoin price to normalize"? What does mean "normalize"? Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: