Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:06:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where are the true believers of Bitcoin?  (Read 2133 times)
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:39:58 PM

Wait, who's panicking? The usual clickbaity articles all over the internet? Lol. The entire market is in the red, so it's not like it's solely Bitcoin's problem. Everything will bounce back like they always do. It's currently speculated that the hashrate slide caused this, and if it's true, then it's completely a non-issue; it was from a knee-jerk reaction from Chinese miners.

Man, there are a bunch of people panicking at the moment and that is the main reason of why the prices are going down and down day by day, but there is no reason to sell your coins unless that you are a dumb guy.

I do not understand that people that buy something, and then sell that for a lower price. Maybe i am never going to understand that kind of people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:00:06 PM

People are currently learning a good lesson that BTC shouldn't be considered for an investment but shall be used as a currency. And they are learning it in a hard way. Use your bitcoin to buy or sell, that's the main purpose of BTC.
Well i think we can still used btc for investment. I believe that the strong hands are always there waiting for the great update and they are really a true bitcoin believer while the weak hands are now doing panic selling due to the huge dropping of the bitcoin price. So I believe that we need to be more patience because selling on dip us really lead us to a great big loss.
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:09:17 AM

Now a days every one including me is watching the market and in present time the market situation is not good because demand of crypto is not showing any rise now a days i believe that bitcoin will rise in the future and i believe that in the future crypto will be used instead of paper currency.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:38:24 AM

The true believers of bitcoin are the persons who invested on it and earned a lot already, i think they have the charisma to be patient even the bitcoin's price falling already. They are also confident that there would be comeback on bitcoin's price and rise in the future so that they would earn what they hodl for.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:53:43 AM

Bitcoin dropped in price and even the so called crypto believers and users begin to panic. Is it because we fail to learn? Why do people anticipate Bitcoin to have similar trend as last year December, 2017? This is not how crypto operate. Let's get this clear, Crypto is unpredictable and every user is expected to know this before joining the crypto space in order not to panic in times like this.
Study the history of Bitcoin and you will know that Bitcoin has even suffered worse dips than this yet recovered along the line. Stop panicking and start buying while it is cheap now.
In December last year, most people believed in bitcoin will be used by everyone in this world without anyone who would hate it. However, the fact is different because everyone who does not like bitcoin starts arriving and starts hypnotizing everyone to sell the bitcoin he has. I'm sure, everyone who still has an investment in bitcoin, especially newbie, will receive a hypnotic from that person to sell the bitcoin that he owns and eventually spread as if there is a panic selling that keeps prices down. I still believe bitcoin will experience a drastic increase in the future, and even surpass ATH last year so as to make everyone who has sold before regret it.
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:37:22 AM

Wait, who's panicking? The usual clickbaity articles all over the internet? Lol. The entire market is in the red, so it's not like it's solely Bitcoin's problem. Everything will bounce back like they always do. It's currently speculated that the hashrate slide caused this, and if it's true, then it's completely a non-issue; it was from a knee-jerk reaction from Chinese miners.
Clickbait articles really make people panic, especially crypto traders who are still beginners and don't even know the history of bitcoin. Conditions like this indeed make everyone panic about their assets, but according to people who have long been in crypto, maybe conditions like this are a condition of gold that can benefit them.
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:41:29 AM

I feel panic is a very natural situation experienced by everyone, the problem is when the person starts selling assets and leaves the crypto market forever. true believers will not do that, even if they sell assets, it is only a form of safeguarding capital rather than losing too much. bitcoin true believers is the community itself, which until now continues to support the development of the crypto market. those who buy at cheap prices will eventually sell when they feel it's profitable enough. slowly prices will definitely rise, except those who are crypto (conventional banks and governments) continue to put pressure on the market, this is a different problem.
goldengold5

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:51:30 AM

we are still here and wait for bitcoin. At least we will not choose to leave now. Even the market is red now, we still stay here and wait.
eurenia

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:02:52 AM

why you people are being panic there is no need to be a panic be strong and wait with patience everything will be fine.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:06:00 AM

Bitcoin dropped in price and even the so called crypto believers and users begin to panic. Is it because we fail to learn? Why do people anticipate Bitcoin to have similar trend as last year December, 2017? This is not how crypto operate. Let's get this clear, Crypto is unpredictable and every user is expected to know this before joining the crypto space in order not to panic in times like this.
Study the history of Bitcoin and you will know that Bitcoin has even suffered worse dips than this yet recovered along the line. Stop panicking and start buying while it is cheap now.
i believe that bitcoin will recover soon so i will never let it go and to ignore it even its price will drop we should always be positive that is the way to overcome all of this
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:12:54 AM

Being calm and patient is very important in the struggle to follow the bitcoin movement, even though now there is no hope, but we can think positively, that is, buy while all prices fall. And history has proven that bitcoin has skyrocketed in value every year.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:18:08 PM

Crypto believers or not, I believe everyone got a right to do as they wish with their assets, thus I see nothing wrong in people wanting to cashout or hodl. The sole decision is simply theirs to make.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:26:19 PM

you are the true believers, hahaha. and i still believe with your statement, Buy now before the price of bitcoin going up sharply.

pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:50:33 PM

There is no point of getting panic at this moment if you are a real crypto trader/investor, first rule of any financial market is " Invest only the amount which you can afford to lose" but most people break this rule expecting market to grow after their investment and that is a bitter truth, crash in any financial market is inevitable be it due to any activity and we need to accept it, wait for the right time instead of getting panic, markets are there to recover, if you withdraw of your amount with loss today you will regret tmm.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
MiguelCryptoss

Activity: 244

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 02:05:33 PM

Those of us who believe on Bitcoin are much still pretty sure that Bitcoin price will move up again in know time from now. Trust on Bitcoin, is a trust for the next bull run, so, kindly consider my suggestion of "BUY" and HODL for the next bull run because this time, Bitcoin price will soar higher than imagine before. Also, your statement is much positive than negative, kudos.
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:48:44 PM

The price fell because of two people who started the war at the hard fork ! One of them is Dr.Craig Wright he acted dishonestly and collapsed the market for some time !

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:51:05 PM

Panic will only aggravate the situation, so try to be calm and we will be able to get something to make a difference. Price movements will always happen all the time and that is really what you say, a thing that was far worse happened before. We must be calm and patient, that's the point that can help us get a satisfying result.
AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:57:16 PM

I wonder how many sells happened during the sudden drop. Panic is such an inevitable word to say at this point, because even in such a sloppy drop of price, people would panic so easily now. Instead of just taking advantage of the low price, they just can't make up their strategy. It sucks because emotion is what drives people the most to sell immediately.
Emotional trading? Don't get me started.  Roll Eyes
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:03:48 PM

I'm confused. FUD articles, do they really still do the trick?
I mean, at a certain point everybody must have gotten used to those kind of articles.
It's not the case anymore that bitcoin is that mysterious thing from that dark web only a few people know about.
Personally I do not even follow the news anymore because after a few years it's all just kind of annoying.

It's me!!!
lalabotax

Activity: 1512
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:08:52 PM

I agree with you, but the fact is that panic cannot be avoided, especially if there are some figures who deliberately do FUD. yes this is like a drama that was forced to fall deeper and they bought it in large quantities.
all we can do is wait until the market returns to normal because this decline is not the first time that has happened from a long history of bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: