Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:49:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy back every thing  (Read 4792 times)
Gasolindance

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

yamzu

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:16:25 PM

In my opinion it's true. Because all market just red and on the bottom. You could to buy any coin, which you want. The most important thing is choose  right.

jahmes123

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:42:24 PM

It seems to be right since the value of all the crypto went down,
But what if it go straight down to the bottom and it couldn't recover?
otunyot

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 12:53:30 PM

If I have the capital that can buy everything,  I will be on shopping spree right now instead of making comments on bitcointalk!  The market is super cheap and the people with fund are making serious killing in Cryptocurrency market as they are getting everything at ridiculously low price!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Endemicc

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:28:59 PM

Yes you are right.But when exactly?  It wasn't the time when the Ethereum fell to $ 200.Maybe we should still wait a little longer.
bootlace

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:38:31 PM

Yes you are right.But when exactly?  It wasn't the time when the Ethereum fell to $ 200.Maybe we should still wait a little longer.

Never be exact time. But you can chose close-to-right time. Personally for you. Because market is so fast that we may not be in time. And then FOMO will be eat us  Averaging can increase profit and make price closer to lowest

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
Endemicc

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:46:25 PM

Never be exact time. But you can chose close-to-right time. Personally for you. Because market is so fast that we may not be in time. And then FOMO will be eat us  Averaging can increase profit and make price closer to lowest

Yeah, you might be right.The FOMO effect is really bad.I remember I often did the wrong trade when I was under the influence of FOMO. Huh
tersotr

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:01:16 PM

If I have the capital that can buy everything,  I will be on shopping spree right now instead of making comments on bitcointalk!  The market is super cheap and the people with fund are making serious killing in Cryptocurrency market as they are getting everything at ridiculously low price!
The most important thing that we were warned about this for a long time, and we did not want to believe it. And now we have the fact that our cryptocurrency is now trading at a ridiculous price.
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:09:46 PM

The most important thing that we were warned about this for a long time, and we did not want to believe it. And now we have the fact that our cryptocurrency is now trading at a ridiculous price.

This is due to the fact that most people who come to crypto do not have the experience of investing and trading on exchanges. We experience the first such experience and learn from our mistakes. But we are at the very beginning of the way under the name of crypto and who will remain in the future will be richly rewarded.
PaulLines

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:36:13 AM

I think it is time to buy BTC and alts step by step.
We may not see this price again.

the current situation is better to buy than sell, because prices also do not allow us to sell. so if we want to sell, it's better to wait first, and now take advantage of the current situation by buying coins.
For short term investors none of the time is better as anything can happen anytime while if long term investors want to come then they have to come now to invest as much as possible as right now they can buy a lot of coins which were unable to buy in the previous year as the future will again give a high value to them.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:20:26 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2018, 04:28:24 AM by royalfestus

most projects in 2017 are overvalued and may never reach the ICO value in bitcoin or ethereum, There are fewer successful project this year, better valued and scam had been considerably contained during the period. So i will advice one to look at some project in the q2,q3 and q4 of 2018 that are already listed on exchange and dumped in price. Also some of the project in the top 100 on the coinmarketcap that had been there for 1-2 years.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:39:20 AM

It depends on the person because some of us couldn't buy back since it is still risky,
We couldn't say what would happen next since most of us are expecting a bull run this December but it doesn't seems like it would start soon.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:07:52 AM

it all returns to your prediction, if you predict that at this time is the lowest price, this is indeed a good time to repurchase the crypto currency as an investment. but there's no guarantee that tomorrow the price will continue to decline
Prettymie

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:20:34 PM

If you had bought your bitcoin last November then you have been trapped with this bearish situation and your one of those many holders of bitcoin that will wait for the recovery. The price today seems too much cheaper but we don't know if this will still go down or start to rise up. I think I need to wait until the market will start to increase the demand. 
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:00:33 PM

Now we can buy all the coins that we consider promising. The price of Bitcoin and Ethereum falls so that it affects all Altcoin. Even though now the prices of all coins are very cheap, it's very good to buy coins. I suggest you buy the 10 best coins.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Kallipso

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:26:05 PM

Perhaps now is the best time to buy, but it is also possible that the whole market will move down and you can buy coins even cheaper. I will wait for an even greater decline, but fear that this may not happen.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:48:01 PM

If you had bought your bitcoin last November then you have been trapped with this bearish situation and your one of those many holders of bitcoin that will wait for the recovery. The price today seems too much cheaper but we don't know if this will still go down or start to rise up. I think I need to wait until the market will start to increase the demand. 

Yeah it doesn't seem to be ready to recover just yet and the holidays are coming so i don't think there'll be any major buy ins to support a run. Let's see this january though 🙂

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:34:15 PM

Yeah it doesn't seem to be ready to recover just yet and the holidays are coming so i don't think there'll be any major buy ins to support a run. Let's see this january though 🙂
There is a lot of information on the net that next year Big Business may be interested in cryptocurrency, including the stock market. If this is confirmed, then now is the best opportunity to make the right investments.

HELLO EVERYONE.
onetwostep

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:23:29 PM

I hope we can enter a bull season in a short time. Now that the prices are quite low, the more you invest, the more money you will earn in the long term. So we are in a very good time to invest Smiley

Treckmountaoin4day

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:42:25 PM

a rare wise man here.  Cool Agreed. I bought some cheap coins/tokens when they experienced dips. BTC, CAT, MGO, XRP, ETH, MTK. LOl O have many of them. And the main thing they were cheap.
I've preferred participating in bounties lately. Not so risky  Grin
Rexha

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:54:52 PM

a rare wise man here.  Cool Agreed. I bought some cheap coins/tokens when they experienced dips. BTC, CAT, MGO, XRP, ETH, MTK. LOl O have many of them. And the main thing they were cheap.
I've preferred participating in bounties lately. Not so risky  Grin
Lesser risks - lesser returns btw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: