Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:00:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i trust crypto / digital currencies?  (Read 2872 times)
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:54:21 AM

Some Countries fighting digital currencies like Dutch Central Bank saying bitcoin not sufficiently efficient,
IMF report suggests bitcoin could lower demand for Bank Money,
Karma group filled legal action against crypto exchange HitBTC,
Enforcement directorate ED summons Raj Kundra for $300 millions scam in India.
Though they are a lot of important projects. Let me mention few.
IOTA LAB: an open community project by AKITA launched by IOTA.
Ripple announces University of Blockchain  Research initiative (UBRI)
Can we trust the crypto ecosystem?

Of course you can trust crypto because we are earning here. It is true there are lots of scam sites and investments that asking you for your support and this is because crypto and digital currencies have lots of opportunities give to us. We are here and still continue to do business here because we knew we are earnings so it means we can really trust crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shooleh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:18:55 AM

Yes, we believe with Cryptocurrency because until now many people invest. Cryptocurrency has a fan that is very much in this world. Because they believe in investing could generate a lot of profit. And they also know that this is an excellent business opportunity.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
ipsec

Activity: 584
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:54:52 PM

I would trust bitcoin solely due to the fact that her security was the sole responsibility of you and the loss of their funds, the error is always admitted by the holder.
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:57:28 PM

Some Countries fighting digital currencies like Dutch Central Bank saying bitcoin not sufficiently efficient,

Why not to trust cryptocurrency? Many people are actually curious on how can we get our money in here. So they are asking so many tume but ofcourse you cant explain that easily because cryptocurrency is really hard to understand uless you study on your own. The only thing that is not trusted in here is that scam people. So you should be active and alert in your every action regarding cryptocurrency.
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:29:49 PM

I think that crypto is our future and to my mind, it is much better to use digital currencies than our standard money because to my mind crypto is the best way to earn taking not many efforts
You have some kind of undocumented answer. Looking at it, I understand that most of the forum is far from such concepts as Economic Analysis and Budgeting. You don't know anything....
gricaj_olala

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:50:17 PM

I believe that the cryptocurrency is the future , and those who do not believe in it, will soon lag behind the progress, and most likely will experience difficulties even in everyday life. because the blockchain and cryptocurrency are actively involved in all areas of life, so in medicine projects are already being developed that will be used to store complete information about human health. A cryptocurrency is used as money, but also as a digital asset.
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:45:24 PM

When did the last signal with the Directors of banks and insurance agencies, who were suspected of declassifying individual information? It's standard procedure.
mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:54:00 PM

Unfortunately, not all projects can use the word - crypto. We have already got used to call this term everything that appears on the market, but this is absurd. The idea of creating Bitcoin was completely different ...
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:58:14 PM

if you understand about technological developments and believe that future technological developments will be included in various aspects including aspects of financial transactions then you will immediately trust and believe in digital currencies or crypto currencies. because they will be part of your financial transactions in the future
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329

AGATE

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:01:12 PM

A good topic, especially if you take into account that even trust yourself is dangerous, and here you are talking about third parties, which you may even have never seen in my life. And you're talking about some kind of trust...

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
ziac
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:04:36 PM

yep, as for me theres nothing wrong about digital currencies, the only issue was some people use is as a way of method in engaging some illegal activities that could threatened the future of crypto currency. You just need to invest or buy the right coin, cause theres alot of shitcoin circulating as of the moment.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
lornadane

Activity: 529

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:30:33 PM

Though all of your news is real but if you search about crypto news then you will find a lot of good news about cryptocurrency. Millions of people working in the platform, they are working hard and earning good money! So, I think you have many good reasons to trust on crypto/Digital currency as you mentioned some great news already
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:40:53 AM

No way I trust something so huge as the entire cryptocurrency ecosystem. In the same time, I trust in cryptocurrency and I am sure that it is our future.
Bitknick

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:44:06 AM

If we talk about technology, it has justified itself more than once, but it's hard to say about the cryptocurrency itself!
denbagoes

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 07:46:29 AM

Trusting Cryptocurrency is everyone's right.
Basically, Cryptocurrency is a good thing but until now Cryptocurrency has decreased in price so that many people are afraid to invest in Cryptocurrency.
In the past, in 2016 Cryptocurrency became a coin that was in great demand by many people because of its high value and a large profit for investors.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
baronandr

Activity: 244

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:09:09 AM

What is the point of blind trust? There are a lot of facts and most of them are strong enough to make you doubt every crypto investment you make, but still we are here.
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 08:14:45 AM

Trust is a very huge term when it comes to crypto. Crypto is very volatile and unpredictable so its not actually a good idea to trust it. I think trust is not the right term. Everyone can try crypto but one should be ready when things go wrong and goes the other way around. Don't put everything on crypto to avoid losing everything.

Kirovatido

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:16:59 AM

What is the point of blind trust? There are a lot of facts and most of them are strong enough to make you doubt every crypto investment you make, but still we are here.
believe or not believe if you already feel the results of the Crypto currency that you will definitely trust. invest in crypto currencies for the long term and of course you will feel the results, if you patiently wait for the process. now many are hesitant about crypto because the current conditions are not good and they turn around or leave it. believe crypto will be more popular and can grow so you will profit from it.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 08:35:14 AM

Of course you should. If we separate the two concepts, the blockchain project and the cost of cryptocurrency, what will we see? And we will see that despite the cost, blockchain projects continue to develop, enter into partnerships and be implemented in our lives. Today, the capitalization has minimal records, and tomorrow will be more than $1 billion. All relative, just look at the benefits of us cryptocurrency and you have answered your own question.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: