Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:24:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you HODL because you believe the price will go up? Or are you lost too much?  (Read 1467 times)
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:33:39 PM

I wonder if you HODL because you believe the price will go up? Or are you lost too much already so you don't see any reason to sell because you won't be satisfied with the money you will cash out?
I have this self-conflict for a few months already

I think many of us now is holding because we know that the price in the crypto market will be move up again. Yeah it's slow to move up but we can still believe we can get what we want. For me even I lost most of my funds but still believe that market will be increase again.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ICOTechSupport

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:52:43 PM

The point is the same you are holding because you already lose some of your money, meaning the action is to hold and wait for the price to come up again in the market because you have the belief that the price will be good soon.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:21:04 PM

I wonder if you HODL because you believe the price will go up? Or are you lost too much already so you don't see any reason to sell because you won't be satisfied with the money you will cash out?

We believe that the price will grow up sooner thats why we HODL.  All of us are trying to be patient for us to be able to earn a good  profit without knowing when it could be  the time of increasing again of the market price.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:27:28 PM

In me I still have confidence that the market will grow and for that reason I am still patient in holding, and I don't choose to sell because selling now only gives me a loss.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
BlaineEvans

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:50:32 PM

For me as long as you HODL and read your charts. There's still a possiblity you might cash out and be satisfied.  Volatility will always be there in the market. You just really need to have an iron gut to take it all in.     Grin Grin
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:56:01 PM

Well this is very subjective, I hold most of my coins since i have the believe that the price will definitely go up some days to come. This will help increase my returns in the future.

PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:21:13 PM

Well I did lose around 75% of my money while holding it. It was kind of hard to accept because there too much uncertainty with the current status of cryptocurrency. The recent drop causes a lot of mix reactions and FUD. I am still hoping though dor the price to go up.

DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:39:45 PM

Bitcoin is the currency of the future, HOLDING it is valuable, thou we might have lost alot from our investment, I hold because of my believe in the digital currency of this age, the present unstable price not withstanding, Bitcoin is not a get  rich quick currency, you must be patient to experience the real profit we all have are anticipating.
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 10:50:30 PM

yes I am like you and maybe most people in this forum also agree that the reason for HODL is because they believe the price will go up and also we don't want to suffer losses. so the best solution when the market is red is HODL and be patient. the key to successful crypto investment is patience. be patient for several months or years to get greater profits.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:12:25 AM

yes I am like you and maybe most people in this forum also agree that the reason for HODL is because they believe the price will go up and also we don't want to suffer losses. so the best solution when the market is red is HODL and be patient. the key to successful crypto investment is patience. be patient for several months or years to get greater profits.
  I think we need to hold. Most of the people here believe that the price will go up soon, that is why I believe that everybody is holding because there is no other choice is it to wait or to loss. If we sell today we can really loss a lot but if we are going to hold there will be a great possibility that the price will rise and we can gain a huge amount of profit.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:39:54 AM

Believe me, i hold BTC now because it will rise again. Most people have lost faith and trust in Bitcoin because of the recent downward movement but this is not the end of Bitcoin. Bitcoin has seen more worse situations than this yet it recovered and made the all time hit of $23k.
Never be part of those who will regret later for panic selling their BTC now.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
lipoicChin

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:59:48 AM

Both of the reason you mentioned are true. To me, I still believe in the price of bitcoin and I also don't want to lose money anymore.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:02:51 AM

Both of the reason you mentioned are true. To me, I still believe in the price of bitcoin and I also don't want to lose money anymore.

You decided to sell all your coin today?

Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:09:00 AM

I have the same way of thinking, I already lost too much on the price dump. There's no reason to sell right now to cut my loss because I lose too much. But I always believe that the price will go up no matter what, I can hold my bitcoin assets for a months or maybe a year if the bull run doesn't happen. I only know one thing, bull run will happen anytime soon.

Valhalaa
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 02:10:55 AM

I have the same way of thinking, I already lost too much on the price dump. There's no reason to sell right now to cut my loss because I lose too much. But I always believe that the price will go up no matter what, I can hold my bitcoin assets for a months or maybe a year if the bull run doesn't happen. I only know one thing, bull run will happen anytime soon.
hi same me too bcz lost to much so im choosed to hold tight , i dunno when i want to sell , but my aseet is going down about -70% so wont take a risk again , and HODL my whole cryptocurreency i have
no matter bitcoin will going down again will HODL till $1 / BTC
aray80

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:54:34 AM

Are you HODL because you believe prices will rise?
Yes, but more often because of following trend position predictions. if the trend goes up first hold and if it is in the second position then I select sell
nicko122

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:16:31 AM

Many do not sell their bitcoins because they believe that the price will rise and it will be possible to earn more money, some simply do not know what will be right, sell or hold the coins. It seems to me that you can leave some of the coins for the future, and use some for trading.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:35:07 AM

I hold because I believe on the price will pump hard as it hardly dumps and also see big lose when I cash out it now in this situations. It won't also help the market lessen the supply. It is not worth to cashout now because your work is hard enough but you get low reward when there comes time that it will give high profit.

newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:57:06 AM

Many do not sell their bitcoins because they believe that the price will rise and it will be possible to earn more money, some simply do not know what will be right, sell or hold the coins. It seems to me that you can leave some of the coins for the future, and use some for trading.

I have also lost a lot, but I believe in the cryptocurrencies as well. I know that finally, the market will rise, and the investors will return their money. Thus, I have become a hodler.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 10:57:39 AM

To be honest, I am not against speculation but I believe that we should give first priority to use it as a payment system. However, since Bitcoin is still in the early phase of development there is exponential growth opportunity and one can look for profit in this possibility. However, we must realise that Bitcoin is valuable today just because the early adopters decided to use their Bitcoins for payment purpose and now we should do the same in order to optimise the utility value of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: