Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:43:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet that you trust?  (Read 26227 times)
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:24:59 PM

Which wallet do you consider for ERC-20 tokens and how safe is it?

I would always choose to use myetherwallet. I find it safer and more convenient. It has passed all the tests of time and I believe that my earnings are safer there. I have tried using different wallet and I find it risky so I would always choose myether. I have been using it for years and I didn't encounter any inconvenience.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:29:52 PM

MEW is the safest ERC-20 wallet I ever use. All you need to do is to follow instruction and make sure you do not store your private key in online storage cloud or even your mail. Also make sure you bookmark the website in order to make sure you do not have to type any site aside that one you bookmarked. remember to make sure you check any link directly sent to your mail because sometime phishing sites are being sent into spam mail
wolfgang56

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:34:40 PM

For me since I started earning cryptos I only use MEW and I can say that it will guarantee that your coins are safe on them. And usually MEW is what people use mostly on campaigns here because it is trusted by many people.

KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:41:51 PM

If you want more security you can spend some money to get hardware wallet like trezor or ledger nano, but if you don't want to spend anything then you can use web wallet like myetherwallet or metamask, both are safe and most of the problem usually because of user's mistake so as long as you are careful with what you are clicking and don't put your private key in phising site you'll be fine.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:53:02 PM

Definitely a favorite for tokens erc-20 is mew, of course on this wallet often practice phishing attacks , but with proper storage, everything is safe!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 07:56:58 PM

I trust to some wallets and it seems to me that hot wallets aren't that secured as cold wallets, so I prefer ledger.
It is another level of my security and I would like other people to store their funds properly!

lynlyn

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:56:11 AM

Will go to used MyEtherwallet, still comfortable to used this wallet because of its feature that can transact it offline. Generally, there no safety wallet once you tap to internet there always a possibility of hacking happen.
Greed Dev

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:02:38 AM

I think it's MEW. I've been using MEW for a long time, about 2 years and I don't have any problems.
hackers don't intrude on my wallet. In addition, I bought a nano Ledger, a very safe hard wallet. If you have a lot of money and need security, you should spend $ 120 to buy such a hard wallet.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:13:02 AM

you can use my ether wallet. I think it has so many safety and secured features that distinguishes it from other wallet. You can even use it offline so you are not prone to keylogging while using it. Maybe you can also try JSON file I guess it is also secured.

mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 04:52:53 AM

I think it's MEW. I've been using MEW for a long time, about 2 years and I don't have any problems.
hackers don't intrude on my wallet. In addition, I bought a nano Ledger, a very safe hard wallet. If you have a lot of money and need security, you should spend $ 120 to buy such a hard wallet.
So far I have also has long been using MEW to store all my assets and some other tokens there, to date there have been no problems and safe from hackers. the main point is that you must first be more careful in visiting the MEW site because there are currently many fising MEW sites that make people lose their assets. and one more addition to strengthening MEW's security is to use metamask because it's also a powerful way to prevent hackers. so MyEtherWallet is a trusted storage place for me to date.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
pedagang2

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 06:17:59 AM

I have been using imtoken for 2 years, and so far I have never had a problem that happened with my imtoken. you can try.

cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:00:14 AM

In my opinion, Myetherwallet is very safe and until now I am fortunate not to lose a coin. Hacking does not make us calm in storing our digital assets. I only use a few wallets to store coins and store password keys in places that are not online.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:00:36 AM

Untill now, i am very comfortable using myetherwallet. Its very easy to use and i think its safe too. As far i know, as long we keep our private key safe and always looking on website certificate, i am believe we are safe using this wallet.
cjie

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:23:26 AM

Etherfly is a decentralized exchange and storage wallet is working wonderfully for me. It is very easy and user-friendly. It is one the best in terms of security. It works with trezor, metamask, ledger hardware wallet, Keystore JSON File, Mnemonic and private keys by importing wallet through a private key. and connection. The functionalities are very enormous. 

take_off

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:44:05 AM

You can check out the Infinito Wallet application, it supports including BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, ETC, DASH as well as most token ERC-20 and NEP-5. And the Infinito Wallet ecosystem partners help you get the fastest access to what you need in crypto.
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:53:37 AM

I use an ERC20 wallet that I think is very safe. And to protect our digital assets so that they are not stolen, of course, they must be able to maintain their password correctly. Don't trust people you don't know and save your MEW wallet and password in data that isn't online.

Dryad Official

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:12:54 AM

I trust metamask 100%. IMHO, metamask is the very safe wallet and easy to use for transacting and or storing ethereum+erc20 tokens.
whiteblue

Activity: 1246

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:49:17 PM

I still use my wallet and I really believe in saving the erc-20 tokens so far I only use myetherwallet, because in my opinion only myetherwallet is the safest.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:51:48 PM

Today there are no wallets that would tell you 100% that they would protect your data and give a guarantee, because today there is still an acute problem of this situation. Therefore, all that you see where there will be information about the guarantee of such services, just do not believe.
pisston

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:19:06 PM

Today there are no wallets that would tell you 100% that they would protect your data and give a guarantee, because today there is still an acute problem of this situation. Therefore, all that you see where there will be information about the guarantee of such services, just do not believe.
in any case, I am most confident in myetherwallet, which makes it possible to compare a large number of tokens on the erc20 platform, as well as blokchain info, Where my bitcoins are stored. I think their security is very high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: