Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:56:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]SMART TRADE COIN-A New Way to Manage your Crypto  (Read 1450 times)
Antare

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:22:52 PM

Your website shows logos of several exchanges are displayed. Where if you scroll down you see they are just contacting the exchanges with no further information about the business relationship. Furthermore have you contacted the exchanges and asked for permission to display their logo on your ICO site?

Can you show proof that the popup on your website displaying tokens sold is real? The purchase address will really help show to the world that the tokens sold are real.

Edit: This is the token address https://etherscan.io/token/0x40e45890dff79e7d533797d964e64a2c0121f49a

Only shows 14 transfers of only a few tokens not in line with what is presented on your site with the pop up showing tokens sold.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:53:54 PM

I see that you have little advertising project. Why you do not increase advertising on the Internet? Thus, it will be possible to attract more users here in the project and investments.
most likely because they have just started their work. I think they will still have time for the implementation of a large advertising campaign. One question is how to deal with this situation in the market. I am afraid that it may hinder the good development of the project.

Yes it is because they just new. I am sure what most people want to happen will be granted as long it can help and good for the project. For now it is good to give the team time in order to think for a better strategies same as in developing the project. I do hope that the team will actively update about the project and reach their plans soon.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:56:33 PM

I am amazed on how big your bonuses that are giving. Seems really really attractive to anyone who sees that bonus, better to share this while still on 80% of bonus.
Yeah. It's very attractive for all investors who seeks bonuses in the token sales. It could give them better satisfactions for being early contributors of the project. Hopefully, the team will gain good amounts of funds so that they can developed this project well.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:33:32 PM

As for what I can see to the project, the project team is taking this seriously and having more innitiatives as they make a step toward the Binance and other popular exchanges to list their coin. I am looking forward to the success of this project.
Yeah i also impressed to see their all exchangers who are extendard enough. I think the team should talk about the transaction fees & how can they maintain 
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:16:20 PM

seems very protential project. I saw u guys are going to launch your own app that really very good.  how many days it will take to launch that
The application looks very adequately. Already there is a wish to try it personally, but still early. I join a question of start.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:18:15 PM

Your website shows logos of several exchanges are displayed. Where if you scroll down you see they are just contacting the exchanges with no further information about the business relationship. Furthermore have you contacted the exchanges and asked for permission to display their logo on your ICO site?

They are saying that they are in contract with those exchanges to have a deal, that doesn't need permission to display the logos!. it would require permission if they are saying that they have partnership with those exchanges. and if you are interested in the details, you should check out the whitepaper.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:37:59 PM

They are saying that they are in contract with those exchanges to have a deal, that doesn't need permission to display the logos!. it would require permission if they are saying that they have partnership with those exchanges. and if you are interested in the details, you should check out the whitepaper.
It might also be a reason that they are negotiating with them and still required certain timeline to fix the deal basing on the budget allocated as a whole kartha of the project.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 11:39:57 PM

I will really love to know which banks they had the agreement to open payments gateways via cryptocurrencies to fiat I think this will be a welcome invitation I will love to see how the bank regulate and guide the payment methods since crypto can have serious volatility

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:58:45 AM

I am amazed on how big your bonuses that are giving. Seems really really attractive to anyone who sees that bonus, better to share this while still on 80% of bonus.
Yeah. It's very attractive for all investors who seeks bonuses in the token sales. It could give them better satisfactions for being early contributors of the project. Hopefully, the team will gain good amounts of funds so that they can developed this project well.
That is true. Having a good promotional strategy like this such as big bonuses are really attracting to the crypto people. This is a great move of the team for having this kind of activity for the Smart Trade Coin project. Keep this kind of momentum for the better future of this project. I am looking forward for this project next updates.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:16:44 AM

this 80% bonus until november 25 is very interesting and will you support local exchanges in the future to enter into your platform?
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:46:33 AM

The bonus of the token sale seems to be big which to think they almost give it for free. Well, anyway this is how they do the plan and I think the offer seems to be interesting but as the project is new, we should somehow still keep an eye of this project.

I think if that is the case of giving big bonuses that looks too good to be true the team must recheck it again but most of the time big bonuses can attract more investors to join.
Hello, we are providing 80% bonus!
High bonuses is a marketing strategy to make more people aware of our project.

Bonuses only matter if there is already a market for the token, not by setting a random arbitrary price in the air and saying you're giving a bonus based on that
UpsilonTrooper

Merit: 20

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:49:54 AM

They sound really attractive to only those people who have no idea how economics and money works which unfortunately is a large number here seemingly
Zianingbu

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:26:31 AM

Hello! When will the start of sales of tokens begin? And where can I buy them, it will be selling on the stock exchange or selling from the address of the developers?
Hello
Our sale has already begun. We are in our pre ICO stage. You can buy tokens @ 80% bonus now from our website.
To buy the tokens make an account on our website and buy your tokens now!
Fine! Thanks for the answer! Today I will do just that, register to get tokens. Here's another question, will they remain with Senya in the account or will they send me a purse that supports tokens?
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:29:13 AM

They sound really attractive to only those people who have no idea how economics and money works which unfortunately is a large number here seemingly

Surely the early investors will gain big discount if they avail the now the promo of the ICO sale.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 07:45:31 AM

Hi do you have a bounty program ?

The bounty campaign is still in plan from the team, I guess it will take 1-2 weeks to be officially released. But Airdrop campaign is live and available to grab!

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:54:12 AM

seems very protential project. I saw u guys are going to launch your own app that really very good.  how many days it will take to launch that

The apps should have an Android and IOS version for some people that don't have Personal Computers in their homes.

BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:19:28 AM

The apps should have an Android and IOS version for some people that don't have Personal Computers in their homes.
If both versions are available that brings more attention and enables to gain huge traffic from various version users that is the successful step in developmental activity.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:44:03 AM

The bounty campaign is still in plan from the team, I guess it will take 1-2 weeks to be officially released. But Airdrop campaign is live and available to grab!
Are these applications already available for download or are they just in development? When can I test them and see how it works?
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:05:32 AM

As is well-known airdrop gives very small quantity of tokens. Therefore it is better to wait for bounty and to take part in it. However and in an airdrop it will not prevent to be registered.

TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:21:33 AM

Yeah, indeed. Just to be sure, the airdrop campaign is pretty damn good to be joined because the airdrop is very clear and easy to join.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: