Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:35:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CosmosCR [$CYBR] 🌌Virtual reality world, NFT's, Data solution#blockchain  (Read 32209 times)
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:28:53 AM

We have a new promo animation video, make sure to check it out!

https://youtu.be/pvht9mcT0HE
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lancelate

Activity: 28
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:42:09 PM

How much is the reward for the Translation of CosmosCR ANN?
And are there additional translations tasks?

I am considering to provide German translations for your content.

PS: can't PM you due to newbie restrictions.

I will pm you

Didn't receive any pm till now.
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:55:55 PM

I will pm you

Ahh sorry might missed that one contacting you now, thanks!
LeeLoo1899

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 04:04:24 PM

I will pm you

Ahh sorry might missed that one contacting you now, thanks!

Dear Bro
I am Vietnamese. I would like to suggest Cosmoscr Whitepaper, website, or anythings if you want into Vietnamese to spread it easily to our community. We are a big community in the crypto space.
This is my experience
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1diZyj-nvCofj-bLCZ3tbOccmyY4vMGm2-ifBLVO9RNc/edit?usp=sharing
I am just a newbie so i cant pm to you, If you accepted pls pm me. Hope to hear something nice from you. Thank!

Bro how about for Vietnamese translate? do you want?
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:07:07 PM

Send you a PM
LeeLoo1899

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 04:10:24 PM

Send you a PM
Accepted, pls check pm bro  Cheesy
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 03:07:00 AM

'Extra bonus every ICO participant that buys for 5 ETH and more get 1 Land parcel added every 5 ETH' can you explain this? interesting idea i found is 'land parcel'.
and, can i resrrve indonesian translation?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:49:39 AM

Interesting project. Actually seems very nice. A vr world you can do basically anything.

But with which device your system will be compatible? And do you have a graph about vr devices, are people buying more now or less kind of things?

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:19:55 AM

I am intrigued, while i don't quite understand yet that how i would build or design or add my game in that 3d word. I am quite interested investing on (the virtual) real estate though. And three things i have learned on investing into it are "Location, location, location". So how will that be done exactly if you want to reclaim a place from the map? First come first serve?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:30:30 AM

Dear Mr. boot,

I have a problem for what you wrote in this thread.
I found something new but there is already a duplicate for the same symbol.
What is the best solution for the future of this Symbol project?

--- >>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5023957 - >> https://cybrtoken.io/
--- >>> Symbol = CYBR

How will the dev resolve this? I know there are few projects who has the same ticker.
But it will create confusion to traders especially if they want to enter in the same exchange.
This cybrtoken already achieved their soft cap, so more than likely this project will push thru.

You can't be in the same exchange with the same ticker. I guess.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:42:36 AM

So among many things this can also be considered as a social platform in VR? I like the function that developers will be able to lunch their own games in Cosmos and actually get some money out of it.

omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:57:17 AM

Interesting project. Actually seems very nice. A vr world you can do basically anything.

But with which device your system will be compatible? And do you have a graph about vr devices, are people buying more now or less kind of things?

VR hasn't been taking off as much as people hoped. there's still a lack of killer apps for the platform and the headsets are expensive. remains to be seen if mass adoption will come.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:10:15 AM

VR hasn't been taking off as much as people hoped. there's still a lack of killer apps for the platform and the headsets are expensive. remains to be seen if mass adoption will come.

VR and AR are still very young technologies, widespread adoption takes time, due to the fact that you need specialized hardware.
AR is a bit easier as it's already working on phones.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:10:32 AM

As I understand you want to create platform where people can buy virtual real estate. But as I know there are some existed similar project: Decentraland, MarkSpace. What advantages you have before this projects?
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:18:55 AM

'Extra bonus every ICO participant that buys for 5 ETH and more get 1 Land parcel added every 5 ETH' can you explain this? interesting idea i found is 'land parcel'.
and, can i resrrve indonesian translation?

Hi, yes a big part of the concept are land titles as NFT (non fungible tokens) and we want to reward ICO participants that support the creating of this product. They will own the
first land parcels in the metaverse.
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:24:58 AM

Our device will run on WebVR/XR this that is growing fast, supported devices atm are Daydream, HTC Vice, Playstation VR, Oculus Rift/go, Google cardboard, Windows Mixed Reality
(basicly almost all VR goggles).

We think VR will only grow faster next period of time, cause of standards like WebXR. Goggles are getting better and cheaper so we are really excited about the future.
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:27:19 AM

Dear Mr. boot,

I have a problem for what you wrote in this thread.
I found something new but there is already a duplicate for the same symbol.
What is the best solution for the future of this Symbol project?

--- >>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5023957 - >> https://cybrtoken.io/
--- >>> Symbol = CYBR

How will the dev resolve this? I know there are few projects who has the same ticker.
But it will create confusion to traders especially if they want to enter in the same exchange.
This cybrtoken already achieved their soft cap, so more than likely this project will push thru.

You can't be in the same exchange with the same ticker. I guess.

We solved this with calling our token $CYBR , this will be an unique ticker that still sound awesome and fits perfect with Cosmos Cyber Reality.
Also we changed this to not have any problems with exchanges.
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:29:08 AM

So among many things this can also be considered as a social platform in VR? I like the function that developers will be able to lunch their own games in Cosmos and actually get some money out of it.

Yea its a social platform, but not only that. Gaming, learning, unique experience, traveling and so much more can benefit from a Virtual Reality world.

We see it more as making our own version of the internet in a fun and immersive way.
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:35:49 AM

This is also because VR improved a lot last decade, before VR could cause a lot of motion sickness. Try the new Htc vive pro wireless and you will be impressed.
Think about how this will also improve in the future with computers getting better people would love more immersive experiences.
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:38:42 AM

I am intrigued, while i don't quite understand yet that how i would build or design or add my game in that 3d word. I am quite interested investing on (the virtual) real estate though. And three things i have learned on investing into it are "Location, location, location". So how will that be done exactly if you want to reclaim a place from the map? First come first serve?

The first land parcels are rewarded to people that supported us in the ICO, but everyone should have a chance to get the nice locations.

We will soon release a great article about our land titels and how we are solving a lot problems like for example people losing their private keys etc.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: