Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:18:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CosmosCR [$CYBR] 🌌Virtual reality world, NFT's, Data solution#blockchain  (Read 32209 times)
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:41:31 AM

Interesting project. Actually seems very nice. A vr world you can do basically anything.

But with which device your system will be compatible? And do you have a graph about vr devices, are people buying more now or less kind of things?

VR hasn't been taking off as much as people hoped. there's still a lack of killer apps for the platform and the headsets are expensive. remains to be seen if mass adoption will come.

VR and AR are still very young technologies, widespread adoption takes time, due to the fact that you need specialized hardware.
AR is a bit easier as it's already working on phones.

AR and VR will help each other getting improved and adoption with standards like webxr.

I both like VR and AR i remember a nice sentense i heared not long ago

" Ar brings things to you, but VR take you places "

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:13:50 AM

As I understand you want to create platform where people can buy virtual real estate. But as I know there are some existed similar project: Decentraland, MarkSpace. What advantages you have before this projects?

Really good question!

First let me say this are great projects and we are really excited to join the same space as them, but we want to approach things different.

Eventually the project is about the VR metaverse and the projects on it, the universe have to be vibrant and fun. We think we have great ways to approach this that give us a great benefit.

Dynamic land system (mainland)
It's important for the city to be full and used, with a static system you might run into problems that you get empty land parcels because people lost their private keys.
No one would like to walk in a half abandoned city it looks bad and doest give you the WOW experience.

People will still have their own location in the Cosmos and they keep this location, but they will need to do decentralized task ones in a while to prove they still own the private key.
If you own land you should be participating in the universe. Land is made to make use-cases on it not to stay empty.

Planets
The mainland will have small land parcels and this might be big enough for some shops or small games, but the chance is big that you need more space. That's why planets are created
people can use their mainland parcel as a portal to their planet and build bigger use-cases there.

Data solutions
We are creating special data solutions that will help the metaverse to handle all the data needed and improve performance. This is important decentralized solutions like IPFS and DPFS still need
to mature a lot to support a complete metaverse.

NFT's
We believe in Non fungible tokens and many use-cases connecting to them, we want to provide easy solutions to handle NFT in the future.

Non profit foundation
We will create a non profit foundation that owns all the public land and sell all the community land, the tokens raised will be used so people can make proposals to the foundation to receive rewards for
building games, content and app's for the Cosmos universe. This will increase the use-cases and adoption for our metaverse.

And much more to come! 

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:46:43 AM

I must say nice website design. One thing I am particularly curious to know about is that how cosmos is different than the decentraland?
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:01:07 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2018, 01:31:55 PM by Mrboot

I must say nice website design. One thing I am particularly curious to know about is that how cosmos is different than the decentraland?

" I must say nice website design "  Thank you we appreciate positive feedback! We will update some extra additions soon to make it look even better.

Metaverse
Like we described above we approach the city on a more dynamic way.

We think our planets will increase the use-case possibilities a lot, everyone should be able to launch their game, shop or ideas on a big scale.
Like the current internet the domain name is your location, but how extended you make your creations inside should be up to you.

With static landparcels and not a possible way to buy land its hard to create bigger use-cases without spending a huge amount of money. This
is not what we want to create. We want everyone to be able to participate.

We believe use-cases should be closer together and the city should be vibrant and full.

Also we added a non profit foundation that will increase the possibility to make it fully decentralized in the future.

data storage and distribution
To make the storage of the data distributed, redundant and widely available we rely on the use of private servers(nodes). These servers host primarily the data for the wallet owner but also caches data that is used by clients in the direct neighbourhood. The data will be distributed between nodes by a torrent system and is served to the client from the closest available node.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:09:05 PM

As i understand there is going to be an unlimited number of land/space avaible compared to other similar projects, so this is more similar to second life.
It seems interesting but i wonder if the lack of speculation on the unlimited land will make people less prone to invest, at least in this stage, since there will be no absolute center where everyone want to have their land close by, which would inevitably rise of value.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:36:17 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2018, 01:00:53 PM by Mrboot

As i understand there is going to be an unlimited number of land/space avaible compared to other similar projects, so this is more similar to second life.
It seems interesting but i wonder if the lack of speculation on the unlimited land will make people less prone to invest, at least in this stage, since there will be no absolute center where everyone want to have their land close by, which would inevitably rise of value.

Well our land will still be scarce only 50k landparcels will be created in the mainland in the first year (whitepaper for more details), and to have a planet you need a mainland parcel.

And there definitly will be a center, people need to start somewhere! We will share a land parcel article soon with details about the first setup of the mainland.

Land is a asset class as NFT,  but the true value is not with how much the land is valued (although it certainly will represent a value based on location mostly).

The true value of a virtual world will be in what use-cases will be build on the platform. Thats our main purpose getting as much use-cases to the platform like games, travelling, social media,
music, education, 18+ and much more. Eventually if you have a metaverse that doesnt work this will slowly die and doesnt represent any value no matter how scarce the land is.
If no one wants the land then the value will not benefit at all.

The use-cases will use the $CYBR and that makes the token more scarce and create value around the token.

The land should be functional and great, we have actually an advisor that studies cities and work on cities of the future his name is Arie Voorburg.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:59:50 PM

i read only now of this project seems interesting, a sort of world/virtual community similar to second life that is based on blockchain technology i will follow the project carefully...
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:05:05 PM

i read only now of this project seems interesting, a sort of world/virtual community similar to second life that is based on blockchain technology i will follow the project carefully...

Great to hear! Yea its a VR world that will serve as a platform for many VR project so the use-cases are endless a lot of things will be better in an immersive experience!

If you have any questions let us know.

And everyone make sure to claim some free tokens in our Airdrop at  airdrop.cosmoscr.io
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:17:52 PM

Other projects similar to ComosCR are not planning to use or they are using ERC721 tokens as I know (talking about decentraland and mark space), am I right?

Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:37:38 PM

Other projects similar to ComosCR are not planning to use or they are using ERC721 tokens as I know (talking about decentraland and mark space), am I right?

I know that decentraland use the ERC721 standard yes, Mark space i dont really know to be honest.

Mark space it looks to me more like a prefixed land and not fully decentralized, cause i see that you need to pay maintenance cost per year, Also they have premade models that you can pick from.
So i dont think they are working with NFT, will have to read there whitepaper to be 100% sure. I think the concept around Mark space is not to let people create more to offer a space to use.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:35:50 PM

Will there be a MVP to test it?
I read on your website 2019 Q2: COSMOS Application (Alpha) .
Is this similiar to a MVP?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:22:13 PM

I must admit that I am still a bit confused with the different kind of tokens. So there is the CYBR token which will be sold during the ICO, right? And it can be used to buy an other token that represents your propert, virtual land or planet on the platform?
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:34:58 PM

Will there be a MVP to test it?
I read on your website 2019 Q2: COSMOS Application (Alpha) .
Is this similiar to a MVP?

In Q2 the basic app is planned with buying and selling the land parcels, but we will release more things along the way like a developers sdk where developers can start creating
already content and ideas without a full mvp online.

The data storage and sharing will take more time to complete. This is a really important task and should not be rushed, cause it need to be ready to serve the metaverse for a lot years.

We work on a agile scrum methode where we will release aspects inbetween ETA's and we might shuffle ETA's based on things we find in the sprints.
Scrum is an extreme effective developing methode that will keep the community excited.

Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:45:48 PM

I must admit that I am still a bit confused with the different kind of tokens. So there is the CYBR token which will be sold during the ICO, right? And it can be used to buy an other token that represents your propert, virtual land or planet on the platform?

Yea it might be confussing at start but i can give a small summary.

$CYBR is our currency for the virtual world it will be used for all the use-cases and also indeed buying and selling virtual real estate.
This is the token we will sell in the ICO, cause it will run the complete economy in the VR world. Cause all $CYBR tokens are the same
they also are called fungible tokens (you can change one for another without losing value) euro, dollar also fungible.

The land token will be Non fungibe tokens (NFT's). NFT are tokens that all can store unique data and thats important, cause that can make
every land parcel unique. The client will need this to understand whats on your unique land and where to get the models.
If a token will be on a normal token like an ERC20 it would not be possible to indentify this cause all ERC20 tokens are the same.
Tokens that are unique are called Non fungible tokens and they are great for land parcels, collectibles (crypto kitties, crypto pepes).
You cant change a NFT without changing from value.

I will ask my team to make a great article about this.

This is our aim untill the ICO we want to answer all questions and explain as much as we can about Cosmos CR and why its so awesome!
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 06:29:54 AM

$CYBR is our currency for the virtual world it will be used for all the use-cases and also indeed buying and selling virtual real estate.
This is the token we will sell in the ICO, cause it will run the complete economy in the VR world. Cause all $CYBR tokens are the same
they also are called fungible tokens (you can change one for another without losing value) euro, dollar also fungible.

The land token will be Non fungibe tokens (NFT's). NFT are tokens that all can store unique data and thats important, cause that can make
every land parcel unique. The client will need this to understand whats on your unique land and where to get the models.
If a token will be on a normal token like an ERC20 it would not be possible to indentify this cause all ERC20 tokens are the same.
Tokens that are unique are called Non fungible tokens and they are great for land parcels, collectibles (crypto kitties, crypto pepes).

This is our aim untill the ICO we want to answer all questions and explain as much as we can about Cosmos CR and why its so awesome!

so, $CYBR use ERC20 standart or ERC721 standart?
or, CosmosCR will developed new token standart?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:30:41 AM

The concept of NFT sounds great. It is like a serial number for a token. It can be identified and it stores unique data; in this case which land parcell  it belongs to.
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:46:58 AM

$CYBR will start as an ERC20 token.
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:48:59 AM

The concept of NFT sounds great. It is like a serial number for a token. It can be identified and it stores unique data; in this case which land parcell  it belongs to.

Yea NFT are great i think it can be used for many thinks, think about character ID, making unique avatar clothes, game items and so much more. We are really excited to
make our Metaverse a NFT home.
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:51:07 AM

I think immvrse wants to do the same or at least something similar like you.
Virtual reality is the future in my opinion. so good luck for your project.
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:11:51 PM

I think immvrse wants to do the same or at least something similar like you.
Virtual reality is the future in my opinion. so good luck for your project.

Immvrse is more a decentralized content sharing for VR content, we will have a community store for content and a app store for apps.

But our goal is to offer a lot use-cases in one immersive experience.

Thank you!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: