Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:36:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CosmosCR [$CYBR] 🌌Virtual reality world, NFT's, Data solution#blockchain  (Read 32209 times)
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:31:08 AM

developed their own headset is great, but need much money for research and development.
by having partnership with some company that produce chipset will reduce cost for research, hope they do it soon.

This would  be cool, but unrealistic at this stage. We cant compete with companies like Oculus and HTC  Smiley .

I understand this is primarily for vr. I wonder if there is going to any way to use or experience it without any vr headset, good hold mouse and keyboard  Cool

Yes this is possible go to our website https://cosmoscr.io  and click on the VR goggles. This will give you a small demo (dont expect a lot cause it all runs on one server). but eventually in the end you can navigate with
awsd or the arrow buttons.   But you will always miss the Immersive experience that offer that unique environment.

I think that hearing about the vr project is very promising, but I see that for this project, I don't have a big partner or I am too late in reading. because partners are very important for the success of a project, and I want to hear more after this.

There is still many time for partnership actually, and even it can be make when the project is already running in stable.
Also what I see in this field is this still can grow much much better than now. The graphic, the idea about what people can make in VR world, etc. But I don't actually know if the market is already ready now, I mean to be used frequently. Hopefully the CosmoCR will find a loophole to bring this to market perfectly.

VR could be the next big thing but you are right that the market isn't ready yet. For mass adaption you need cheaper hardware. Everyone has a smart phone these days but it will take years until everyone has a VR device.

Do you know your smartphone can use WebVr already Wink!

can you explain it? i ever see youtuber pla vr game, but not using his smartphone. its still possible tto use phone as vr controler i think.

I think he means selfmade VR-glasses like this one: https://maker.pro/custom/projects/diy-virtual-reality-headset

Yea it will work with that aswell, you can test it on our website, just you will miss the controllers and your phone need to be able to render the experience (so higher end phones atm), but think about phones 5 years ago think how
fast this market is growing and how fast the technology evolves.

This project seems solid and has a wide variety of use cases that makes it more potentially valuable and I want to know if there a definite schedule for the release of MVP?

We will have some releases, of the apps and sdk that people can actually use and start creating before the actually first complete MVP will be functional. The hardest part is finding the best data sharing solution and get it
to work with the blockchain the way we feel can bring mass adoption. Without the perfect data sharing and storage solution a true virtual reality metaverse will never work.

We will release products along the way as we use a Scrum methodology so people will not get bored and the project will get a lot feedback from testers and users during the development phase. We look forward to work on this.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:47:52 AM

I am not sure how good the quality is, but according on this test you can get a good VR-goggle (for your smaretphone) for under 50 €.

https://www.tomsguide.com/us/pictures-story/1044-best-cheap-vr-headsets.html

Definitely will buy the number one and test it.  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:53:35 AM

I am not sure how good the quality is, but according on this test you can get a good VR-goggle (for your smaretphone) for under 50 €.

https://www.tomsguide.com/us/pictures-story/1044-best-cheap-vr-headsets.html

Definitely will buy the number one and test it.  Grin

Thats really cool, might buy one for some testing. Still this devices really depend on your phone at this stage, but thats the cool part we're building the technology for the world of tomorrow (or lets say 2 years).
Lunaluk

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:08:27 AM

Did I understand correctly that the Cosmos Cyber Reality project is a virtual game in which I can buy a virtual world? what will be the user's income? Maybe I buy beautiful lands from you, and then people who want to see them will pay me for the tour? Roll Eyes

Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:16:55 AM

Did I understand correctly that the Cosmos Cyber Reality project is a virtual game in which I can buy a virtual world? what will be the user's income? Maybe I buy beautiful lands from you, and then people who want to see them will pay me for the tour? Roll Eyes

Yea thats basicly it, but you can use your land for use-cases (this also makes it not specificly a game) like for example a VR shop, Game, online course or yea a tour through your nice Subsea environment. Eventually there should be no limitations
in the future. Its like your own domain name but than much cooler  Wink
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:18:02 AM

Everyone i asked our CTO to also join Bitcointalk forum, so all technical question can be answered spot on!

We want to offer the best possible information to fully understand the project.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:37:30 AM

So, what will happen to the unsold tokens, will they be burned or frozen for some time period?
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:38:12 AM

So, what will happen to the unsold tokens, will they be burned or frozen for some time period?

Burned, but lets hope this doesnt happen  Grin

We want everyone to get the same value so we dont have any Pre Investors/ico just one simple ICO. We made a huge cost already with having lawyers and we
are taking a risk with this, but we believe this will be great longterm and the most fair option.
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:12:27 PM

Actually because the market is not 100% ready its the perfect time to start, you want to be afrond of the curve not after it.
I agree with you, but we can draw the conclusion that such moments are the moments that are very crucial like a double edged sword.
So you have to execute everything almost perfectly and it will be nice to keep the community informed frequently.
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:33:55 PM

Actually because the market is not 100% ready its the perfect time to start, you want to be afrond of the curve not after it.
I agree with you, but we can draw the conclusion that such moments are the moments that are very crucial like a double edged sword.
So you have to execute everything almost perfectly and it will be nice to keep the community informed frequently.

I think that will be our strong point, cause we joined crypto already long ago we know how important this is.
We gonna update the community a lot and make sure the spirit stays good and people gonna enjoy the process.
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:42:05 PM

I think that will be our strong point, cause we joined crypto already long ago we know how important this is.
We gonna update the community a lot and make sure the spirit stays good and people gonna enjoy the process.

it's true that this moment in time is a great opportunity, but we also have to pick and choose which project is good. this one has potential.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Zeneize

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:43:26 PM

Project is intriguing to say the least. I don't know if anyone has asked that already, but which will be the main differences towards decentraland?

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:47:22 PM

I could be interested in providing the Italian translation of the ANN, if the conditions are good. OP is good, very promising.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:55:18 PM

I could be interested in providing the Italian translation of the ANN, if the conditions are good. OP is good, very promising.

It may be interesting if there is a bonus topic with such a task, the Community is already formed around the project, and with them good Professional supporters. If there is something to contribute, please provide us with a topic
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:01:48 AM

developed their own headset is great, but need much money for research and development.
by having partnership with some company that produce chipset will reduce cost for research, hope they do it soon.

There was a partnership between Starbreeze and Acer to develop a headset with the highest FoV and highest resolution: the StarVR. You had to pitch yourself to even be eligible to buy their development kit at a price of $3200. Sadly Starbreeze and Acer separated a while ago after failing to sell enough - not a big surprise at the price point, but still. And yesterday Starbreeze is close to bankruptcy due to their other products failing.

VR and gaming are cutthroat industries.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 09:42:28 AM

Yes, i agree with you about the improvement they have but right now it is far from becoming mainstream. I checked htc vive pro price after you mentioned and it is 1500$ in my country which can't afford from the major part of the population.

Still, with time prices will be cheaper and more and more people would have the devices. A platform like CosmosCR can make headsets more appealing.

Content is king! How more content how better the adoption, $1500 for htc vive pro yea, but thats one of the most expensive glasses out there now.

Content is really important. More content means, more device sold, more device sold means cheaper devices. Cheaper devices means, more device sold etc.

But if there is no content you can't start this snowfall and right now, there is not enough content to ignite this.

tybiboune

Activity: 313
Merit: 8

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:01:10 AM

Hi!
I'd like to apply for French translation, just sent you a PM, hope to get some news soon!
Good luck with the great project
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:34:45 AM

The virtual real estate space (or land parcels) are like the domain names of the platform and the portal to the games.
Thats how we create a true virtual reality world and make it super excited.

You buy a piece of land with the $CYBR token and deploy your game on it. Your land piece also will have a value cause you truely own it as a token.

Ok, seems I understand now. So people will be able to create a game in every virtual-reality city or on any planet?
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:48:57 AM

Burned, but lets hope this doesnt happen  Grin

We want everyone to get the same value so we dont have any Pre Investors/ico just one simple ICO. We made a huge cost already with having lawyers and we
are taking a risk with this, but we believe this will be great longterm and the most fair option.

It's a good thing to burn the unsold tokens if there will be any to ensure the transparency. I hope this situation doesn't arrive.
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:43:05 PM

Project is intriguing to say the least. I don't know if anyone has asked that already, but which will be the main differences towards decentraland?

Our main differences are

the dynamic land system, where people need to perform tasks to prove they still own the PK, this is important cause you dont
want empty land parcels in the centre. People can change location, connect land etc. (We will release an article on this soon).
Also we are working on onchain voting for a governance system, but this we want to decide with the community like a constitution (experimental atm)

We have a non profit foundation that sell all the land and will use the tokens raised to get project to the platform and help project
realise their project if they make a kick-ass proposal that improve aswell the metaverse as use-cases. First 50k land parcels will be sold by this foundation
and also the planets.

Our data sharing and storage solution is not the same, we will offer also support for IPFS, but also a lot more and we will create solutions
improving this and actually make it possible to have a best possible working metaverse.

We will have three markets in our app (we didnt gave them a name yet)
- Real estate market (for the land titels)
- Community store for 3d models and other NFT's that are created for the platform or even by people.
- App store, the complete system is a decentralized open source metaverse so we are creating an app store where developers can sell their apps for other
  land owners or players to use. (think about woocommerce ideas etc. but than for the metaverse)

I will PM you thank you

Yes, i agree with you about the improvement they have but right now it is far from becoming mainstream. I checked htc vive pro price after you mentioned and it is 1500$ in my country which can't afford from the major part of the population.

Still, with time prices will be cheaper and more and more people would have the devices. A platform like CosmosCR can make headsets more appealing.

Content is king! How more content how better the adoption, $1500 for htc vive pro yea, but thats one of the most expensive glasses out there now.

Content is really important. More content means, more device sold, more device sold means cheaper devices. Cheaper devices means, more device sold etc.

But if there is no content you can't start this snowfall and right now, there is not enough content to ignite this.

This is what we aim to provide, and actually you will be surprised how much people are actually interrested and want to know more specially companies.

Hi!
I'd like to apply for French translation, just sent you a PM, hope to get some news soon!
Good luck with the great project

I will pm you!

Did some questions in one post to avoid spam  Grin All questions are welcome we happy to answer them and tell more about the project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: