Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:27:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CosmosCR [$CYBR] 🌌Virtual reality world, NFT's, Data solution#blockchain  (Read 32212 times)
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:42:20 PM

Everyone i would also suggest to go to our website, and we have a Webvr demo (click on the 3d Goggles)

Than wait till it stopped close before our logo and click CTRL ALT + i  (you will see how simple the scenes actually are created) And walk around with awsd.

What the hell, it is an editor and I can play with it already.  Tongue
But my computer sucks and is to slow.
I am waiting impatiently for my ordered 3d goggles.  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:07:49 PM

I'm sorry for the noob sounding question but I give myself a pass due to the fact that I am very busy and haven't done more than quickly scan the white paper. I love the idea of planets attached to land parcels. The compact parcels offered other VR Real Estate projects was very limiting for someone that wanted to make use of their investment.

My main question is, what are the limitations here and what prerequisite skills are required to build something that could be monetized in this new world full of other worlds?

I will read the white paper this week. Test me on Friday. lol

This is an interesting question, i reckon if there is going to be the possibility to make almost everything, like in second life is going to be quite cool to see how it evolves.

This will evolve our end goal is to be able to make everything.
what can you show to convince your answer? I think there are a lot of projects that promise a good result and get a lot of benefits, but in the end they can't say except make an argument to cover up their failure. if the team can provide a more reasonable explanation I don't think it's difficult to get people interested in this project

We already have a webvr demo on our website https://cosmoscr.io (this is a small demo running on one server), but it does show the VR experience online in the browser.
We get the biggest advantage from our data sharing and storage solution that we will write about in an Article made by our CTO.

If we would have a product complete ready we def. wouldnt have to do an ICO at all, look how many games and project raise money in-game. Now this will all go to the Non profit foundation to
support long term development instead a getting rich scheme. (we have a lawyer firm to show people we are here to stay and taking the serieus steps to create something we are passionate about)

I understand your concern, but it's sad for the industry that projects with bad MM or other probelms actually make it harder for projects that trying to buidl.
Hard to seperate the good from the bad. Personally also in some ICO's that actually made a complete 180 turn compared to their project.

Some games are based on a free-to-play model with microtransactions in game and as far as I can tell they are doing very good (Path of Exile for example). Would it work to just launch a virutal reality world where people just buy coins from you?

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:21:43 PM

I'm sorry for the noob sounding question but I give myself a pass due to the fact that I am very busy and haven't done more than quickly scan the white paper. I love the idea of planets attached to land parcels. The compact parcels offered other VR Real Estate projects was very limiting for someone that wanted to make use of their investment.

My main question is, what are the limitations here and what prerequisite skills are required to build something that could be monetized in this new world full of other worlds?

This is an interesting question, i reckon if there is going to be the possibility to make almost everything, like in second life is going to be quite cool to see how it evolves.

what can you show to convince your answer? I think there are a lot of projects that promise a good result and get a lot of benefits, but in the end they can't say except make an argument to cover up their failure. if the team can provide a more reasonable explanation I don't think it's difficult to get people interested in this project

Screenshots on how this 3D modelling will actually look like would be nice. Also maybe some examples how the 3D models from the community store look like.

We can make a small example area, but we didnt evolve the whole system so we can't make it big. Would make it to slow to run on one server.

I will ask our team to set something up! As like a small demo

Everyone i would also suggest to go to our website, and we have a Webvr demo (click on the 3d Goggles)

Than wait till it stopped close before our logo and click CTRL ALT + i  (you will see how simple the scenes actually are created) And walk around with awsd.

https://imgur.com/a/kL8mVrV       (used imgur cause dont have acces to the server from home) Small example made with A frame
already a demo of a small area i think it would be enough to make us an idea of ​​what will be the finished product, i like the image promises well...
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:38:34 PM

We already have a webvr demo on our website https://cosmoscr.io (this is a small demo running on one server), but it does show the VR experience online in the browser.
We get the biggest advantage from our data sharing and storage solution that we will write about in an Article made by our CTO.

If we would have a product complete ready we def. wouldnt have to do an ICO at all, look how many games and project raise money in-game. Now this will all go to the Non profit foundation to
support long term development instead a getting rich scheme. (we have a lawyer firm to show people we are here to stay and taking the serieus steps to create something we are passionate about)

I understand your concern, but it's sad for the industry that projects with bad MM or other probelms actually make it harder for projects that trying to buidl.
Hard to seperate the good from the bad. Personally also in some ICO's that actually made a complete 180 turn compared to their project.

Some games are based on a free-to-play model with microtransactions in game and as far as I can tell they are doing very good (Path of Exile for example). Would it work to just launch a virutal reality world where people just buy coins from you?

Well it would work, but the ICO is a great way to actually build the company to be substainable for many years, and make a coin distribution to a full community that also
will be the first adopters (and kinda ambassadors). Although many companies took advantage of the situation a good ico is not that bad at all.
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:28:40 PM

Than wait till it stopped close before our logo and click CTRL ALT + i  (you will see how simple the scenes actually are created) And walk around with awsd.

Its like a little easter egg on your website Cheesy Maybe thats a clue that we should expect more of them in your final platform.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:31:42 AM

No continuous burn system or buy back token system implemented?

Creator of this token is a legendary member on this forum, i think he is aware of how important this is.

Burning tokens is not a good idea you will most likely be considered a security instead of a Utility token. You can burn unsold tokens though, just not on regular basis.
Same count for a buy back program most likely cause it gives people Expectations of Profit.

We're a utility token and we focus on main adoption that will drive the price, every extra additional rewards need to be reviewed really well and discussed with our lawyers.

Really? Even this counts as security?

I didn't think this before. But in SEC point of view, every ico is security. And people mostly buy these things to gain profit at some point, not spend in-app. If they would spend in-app, they would probably wait for the full version.

Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:07:03 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2018, 09:36:45 AM by Mrboot

Hi everyone,

We released a small article about non fungible tokens (hope you enjoy it!)
https://medium.com/cosmoscr/fungible-tokens-vs-non-fungible-tokens-why-nft-is-instrumental-in-the-future-of-blockchain-c5192cc46aad

Its like a little easter egg on your website Cheesy Maybe thats a clue that we should expect more of them in your final platform.

The first hash of bitcoin is already hidden (not really well but its there)
We are thinking about Eastern Eggs, but im not a puzzle maker (might need to ask around for that).

No continuous burn system or buy back token system implemented?

Creator of this token is a legendary member on this forum, i think he is aware of how important this is.

Burning tokens is not a good idea you will most likely be considered a security instead of a Utility token. You can burn unsold tokens though, just not on regular basis.
Same count for a buy back program most likely cause it gives people Expectations of Profit.

We're a utility token and we focus on main adoption that will drive the price, every extra additional rewards need to be reviewed really well and discussed with our lawyers.

I didn't think this before. But in SEC point of view, every ico is security. And people mostly buy these things to gain profit at some point, not spend in-app. If they would spend in-app, they would probably wait for the full version.

The chance is big yea, and you better not kick the Bull. We can make fancy models that reduce suppy with 90% and burn and pay dividend, but our goal is much better! Get adoption for the platform and that bring value on its own.
We really want this to serve as a utility token for the platform.

omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:54:42 AM

I think you need a faster PC first. anyway, great stuff team, thanks for sharing.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:57:02 PM

I've seen several VR projects that are somewhat similar to this one and has varying features and I wanna know what will be this project's greatest advantages over its competitors.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:53:00 PM

I've seen several VR projects that are somewhat similar to this one and has varying features and I wanna know what will be this project's greatest advantages over its competitors.

Someone with the knowledge should do a comparison table with all the competitors. These are always a nice read.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:00:49 PM

We can make a small example area, but we didnt evolve the whole system so we can't make it big. Would make it to slow to run on one server.

I will ask our team to set something up! As like a small demo

https://imgur.com/a/kL8mVrV       (used imgur cause dont have acces to the server from home) Small example made with A frame

I just tried out your WebVR demo. Just some minor critic from a headphone user. Could you please give us the possibility to turn off the music or at least give us warning that loud music is about to start  Grin
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:48:09 PM

Than wait till it stopped close before our logo and click CTRL ALT + i  (you will see how simple the scenes actually are created) And walk around with awsd.

What the hell, it is an editor and I can play with it already.  Tongue
I am waiting impatiently for my ordered 3d goggles.  Grin
also i'm curious i have to buy google 3d glasses to be able to see the demo, even on my computer is slowly, i see a very long roadmap and only in Q4 2019 the release of the community store online and a beta app so long time to wait...
martinholly167

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:45:52 PM

Someone with the knowledge should do a comparison table with all the competitors. These are always a nice read.
Yes this is very important . There are 2 things that I believe will be the key to success in business, uniqueness or special thing and different target market.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:50:32 PM

What the hell, it is an editor and I can play with it already.  Tongue
I am waiting impatiently for my ordered 3d goggles.  Grin
also i'm curious i have to buy google 3d glasses to be able to see the demo, even on my computer is slowly, i see a very long roadmap and only in Q4 2019 the release of the community store online and a beta app so long time to wait...
Perhaps they needed enough time to prepare everything, the team couldn't rush in to work instead, they avoid errors as small as possible so that when launching it really good.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 10:55:15 AM

The landtitle/planets are a great combination, I dont see how other project gonna solve this problem. Eventually you might need more space, but what if you cant grow and your neighbours dont wanna sell their parcel to you.

Our goals is to make it as easy possible for the users, Like running a wordpress website. But it also depends on what level you like to create.

examples, 3d models can be bought from our community store(easy). But you can also create your own models with a free program like Blender, We will release guides on how to do this, and what files are preffered like glTF of Obj.
You will be surprised how much fun this is. (My previous profession was in a big engineering company making a lot 3D models with Inventor).
How about selling your own 3d models after you made them in the community store Wink.

another example, we will make an sdk that will make it easy to create your own parcel content, easy for houses, communities.
but do you want to add a high end webshop in it with payment integration this need some coding experience. or someone might already made a plugin for this and is selling it in the community store.

To make everything as easy as possible we will create guides and content that people can use for free, we will do this all from the non profit foundation website that will be released Q2 2019.

That is exactly what I was hoping you would say. I like the comparison to word Press because it is something that most people understand. Wordpress is simple enough for any user but when you break it down to code it is just as complex as any other website.
If there will be plugins created by users, I imagine there will also be huge vulnerabilities and buggyness from subpar plugin creators. Unless you will have some sort of verification or quality control for user uploaded plugins. Will there be a sort of rating system or better yet a developer approved stamp for quality plugins?

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:30:00 PM

The landtitle/planets are a great combination, I dont see how other project gonna solve this problem. Eventually you might need more space, but what if you cant grow and your neighbours dont wanna sell their parcel to you.

Our goals is to make it as easy possible for the users, Like running a wordpress website. But it also depends on what level you like to create.

examples, 3d models can be bought from our community store(easy). But you can also create your own models with a free program like Blender, We will release guides on how to do this, and what files are preffered like glTF of Obj.
You will be surprised how much fun this is. (My previous profession was in a big engineering company making a lot 3D models with Inventor).
How about selling your own 3d models after you made them in the community store Wink.

another example, we will make an sdk that will make it easy to create your own parcel content, easy for houses, communities.
but do you want to add a high end webshop in it with payment integration this need some coding experience. or someone might already made a plugin for this and is selling it in the community store.

To make everything as easy as possible we will create guides and content that people can use for free, we will do this all from the non profit foundation website that will be released Q2 2019.

That is exactly what I was hoping you would say. I like the comparison to word Press because it is something that most people understand. Wordpress is simple enough for any user but when you break it down to code it is just as complex as any other website.
If there will be plugins created by users, I imagine there will also be huge vulnerabilities and buggyness from subpar plugin creators. Unless you will have some sort of verification or quality control for user uploaded plugins. Will there be a sort of rating system or better yet a developer approved stamp for quality plugins?

Yes you have a great point here, Plugins have to be controlled because we dont want the players getting scammed, thats where the non profit foundation comes into play again. We like to reward companies to work together with the non profit
foundation and all plugins that will be offered (free/sold) on our community store will be controlled and verified. This is sad cause it cause a delay and some sort of centralization around the apps that we provide, but we cant risk people getting hacked and scammed. This store need more details from the seller aswell.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:52:07 PM

I think many of these vr projects are still on their infancy, they have plan on papers which may differ from what actually the result will be.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:58:15 PM

I think many of these vr projects are still on their infancy, they have plan on papers which may differ from what actually the result will be.

Yea totally agree, we think its really important to really put the foundation as perfect as possible, this needs much more planning than people actually think. Making a NFT is easy.
But think about solving this.

- People losing PK with land parcels on it.
- Content that is offensive for many people (easy to solve centralized, but we are creating a decentralized virtual world) True ownership is a asset.
- Rules in the virtual metaverse.
- Dynamic land system.
- Making it easy for people to create without programming knowledge.
- Data sharing to make the virtual world work as good as possible

Solving things like this will give us advantage in the future, but are not live in the present.

Our greatest advantage is our system, but we are not done designing and developing it. We know we can make it now its our job to make it as great as possible.
We understand people hear that probably a lot, but if we had this already complete and as perfect as we plan it, we would be miles ahead of everyone and we would never ever sell tokens for this price range.

What we're creating is super cool and we see it as a new way how to use the internet in the future.
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:07:15 PM

Yea totally agree, we think its really important to really put the foundation as perfect as possible, this needs much more planning than people actually think. Making a NFT is easy.
But think about solving this.

- People losing PK with land parcels on it.
- Content that is offensive for many people (easy to solve centralized, but we are creating a decentralized virtual world) True ownership is a asset.
- Rules in the virtual metaverse.
- Dynamic land system.
- Making it easy for people to create without programming knowledge.
- Data sharing to make the virtual world work as good as possible

Solving things like this will give us advantage in the future, but are not live in the present.

Uhh, you are right, it seemed easier than it really is.
If you can solve point 2 and 3 of your list you even can transfer it in the real world and making it a better place.  Wink

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 01:11:00 PM

The chance is big yea, and you better not kick the Bull. We can make fancy models that reduce suppy with 90% and burn and pay dividend, but our goal is much better! Get adoption for the platform and that bring value on its own.
We really want this to serve as a utility token for the platform.

Aren't you based in Netherlands and probably not accepting any US citizens in ico.

So you are out of SEC's juristiction area which means they can't touch you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: